🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Powerful Wake-up Call From David Duke Exposing And Fighting The Real Racist Hatred In America

It's funny how the liberals refuse to even read what he has to say.

In the end of his rant he blames Zionists for everything, to include wars in the Middle East, which is the exact same stance I have seen many liberals on this board take.

The statistics he uses concerning black on black violence and how much crime blacks and minorities are actually responsible for in the US are factual, but he really goes off the deep end blaming Jews for the actions of such criminals.

It's funny how liberals refuse to even read what he has to say.

In the end of his rant he blames Zionists for everything, to include wars in the Middle East, which is the exact same stance I have seen many liberals on this board take.

The statistics he uses concerning black on black violence and how much crime blacks and minorities are actually responsible for in the US are factual, but he really goes off the deep end blaming Jews for the actions of such criminals.
Jews ARE largely to blame. Look at the co-sponsor and man behind the Immigration Act of 1965, a jew with Ted Kennedy pushing it through. Look at what the Jew Hollywood/Music elites have done pushing negro gang violence and interracial relationship culture in films aimed at young whites. It's everywhere. They have corrupted this nation and traditional moral family values.

David Duke is a paragon of social harmony.

Sorry, but I've read some of your previous posts, and I'm not sure about this one. That was a sarcastic remark.....right?
I couldn't be more sarcastic when it comes to Der Fuhrer Adolf Duke.

It's funny how liberals refuse to even read what he has to say.

Jews ARE largely to blame.

Not surprising that Stevie the racist Birther is anti-black, anti-jew, anti-homosexual and anti-Obama.

Not a coincidence.

Not a surprise

David Duke is a paragon of social harmony.

Sorry, but I've read some of your previous posts, and I'm not sure about this one. That was a sarcastic remark.....right?
I couldn't be more sarcastic when it comes to Der Fuhrer Adolf Duke.

Glad to hear it.

I clicked the link. Much of what he said is what has been said here not just by true racists. This is an example:

Furthermore, as well be shown subsequently, if a white person shoots a black person, even if there is no direct evidence of racial bias, the whiteman’s race is identified and the shot person is identified as black to suggest a racial motive.

I lay that "crime" on the media.

Okay. Since no one else has the balls to say it out-right, I will. So, just so we're all clear, we're supposed to heed the warnings of the racial war on Whites from the former Grand Dragon of the Kights of the Ku Klux Klan? Really??? And this honestly was not posted as satire?????

Okay. Since no one else has the balls to say it out-right, I will. So, just so we're all clear, we're supposed to heed the warnings of the racial war on Whites from the former Grand Dragon of the Kights of the Ku Klux Klan? Really??? And this honestly was not posted as satire?????
Do you agree that Duke's article is accurate?

Are you being funny right now or just really stupid?

As a matter of fact, no, I don't. What Duke did was take the statistics that show that our criminal system is weighted against minorities, and twisted it to make it fit his racist message that the "real enemies are the not white people".

Looks like the perpetrators of the great Black victim hoax are cowering behind their ad homenim hollow attacks, instead of confronting the facts. Duke's statements are backed up by terrific sources. His points are nothing new though. Trayvon's Martin's crimes were deliberately concealed by Miami-Dade police too, just because he was Black.

As a matter of fact, no, I don't. What Duke did was take the statistics that show that our criminal system is weighted against minorities, and twisted it to make it fit his racist message that the "real enemies are the not white people".
How is it "twisted" ? Or are YOU the twister, here ?

Looks like the perpetrators of the great Black victim hoax are cowering behind their ad homenim hollow attacks, instead of confronting the facts. Duke's statements are backed up by terrific sources. His points are nothing new though. Trayvon's Martin's crimes were deliberately concealed by Miami-Dade police too, just because he was Black.
Great post!

Who do you think the real enemies are in this crisis we are witnessing across the country?

Who do you think the real enemies are in this crisis we are witnessing across the country?

You.

Anyone who cites Duke as a credible source for anything has no credibility of their own.

Anyone who cites Duke as a credible source for anything has no credibility of their own.
Duke has written best sellers on race. What about you?

Amazon

Duke has written best sellers on race. What about you?

Amazon

And? What about it?

Forum List

Back