A Primer/Refresher for Leftists.

Freedom means it wouldn't be illegal to relax with a joint in my backyard after a long work week. But we can't have that. Hypocrites are against legalization.

The only justification for the criminalization is harm. And society has the authority to determine what level of harm is too much for society to bear.

But...

Once you establish a legal level harm, by any standard of morality, logic or reason, anything LESS harmful would also be legal. I mean, if its legal to go 65MPH in a 65MPH zone, surely its legal to go 63.

So in what world is weed more dangerous than alcohol?

Freedom means it wouldn't be illegal to relax with a joint in my backyard after a long work week. But we can't have that. Hypocrites are against legalization.
These same hyprocrites also want to tell you who you can love, who you can have sex with, what you can watch on your computer(or t.v) and what you can read. They hate freedom and only want to force their god down your throat.

Because their god is an evil piece of shit that encourages violence for his own enjoyment. Of course, I am only talking about their sick reality that they live in and not the reality that we wish to live in.

iu

I know this was produced in 1948, but ignorant Leftists like Rigby5 , rightwinger etc. need to be told, and retold that the freedoms we enjoy do not come from government, but are already granted by G-D

No. They came from men who fought for liberty and then formed a government that granted those freedoms.
I don't remember mention of any sky pixie they fought along side.

No. They came from men who fought for liberty and then formed a government that granted those freedoms.

Were you born this stupid or did it take a lot of work?

Thanks for your post.

Were you born this stupid or did it take a lot of work?

Thanks for your post.

And OhPlease slips naturally into his role of contributing nothing meaningful to any conversation he's a part of..........spewing nothing but random insults.

Indeed. Even with the irrefutable authority of an animated cartoon saying it must be so.

Forum List

Back