A quarter of sunflower oil has vanished Brazil eyes tropical wheat and fertilizer problems persist

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

A Quarter of Sunflower Oil Has “Vanished” – Brazil Eyes “Tropical Wheat,” and Fertilizer Problems Persist​

But it’s ok we can be sure it’s just one of those little 70’s scare tactics ———————— The leftist better hope that’s all this is but sadly when you live in reality and realize the powers behind centuries of planning which was in plain view. They told us the food and supplies will all be in short supply . WEF BUILD BACK BETTER.

We will not come back from this for a looooong time if ever for some. We have never seen anything like this in any of our life times, the dunce do not understand this is GLOBAL it is not our nation only.

Sooner or later you will feel this hit you unless you are as wealthy as Musk, Trump, etc……… you will not survive this they said they were wiping out the MIDDLE CLASS yall laughed, and look where it went lmfao again your not seeing the worst yet oh but your going to.

This leak was on purpose about the ROE vs WADE it ‘s the flag for the nuts to go balistic causing many cities to burn..

but hey we warned you who laugh and or deny good luck with that……..your going to need it esp. with snitches for neighbors lol.
HUNGER GAMES IN ACTION.

Sooner or later you will feel this hit you unless you are as wealthy as Musk, Trump, etc……… you will not survive this they said they were wiping out the MIDDLE CLASS

I'm pretty sure we, as a species, can suffer on through with less sunflower oil. I am doing my part and using only Olive and Canola oils.

It will be tough and may take us back to the Dark Ages, but we can tough it through.

Where is it guaranteed that we will never have shortages of items in the world? I can't remember ever buying sunflower oil.

Where is it guaranteed that we will never have shortages of items in the world? I can't remember ever buying sunflower oil.

There never seem to be enough bikini models when you need them ...

maxresdefault.jpg

you will not survive this they said they were wiping out the MIDDLE CLASS yall laughed, and look where it went lmfao again your not seeing the worst yet oh but your going to.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, and I don't mean to be a class-chauvinist, but.....but me and Precious Flower should be OK.
As we haven't been 'Middle Class' for several decades now.
We've been blessed.
Thanku Jesus, and hard-work, greed, and American capitalism.

Nonetheless, we do appreciate these frequent updates from the Hunger Gamer/Famine Truther's indictment against farmers and food producers. The DonnerPartier's charge is that farm-folk simply didn't produce enough to cover a not-surprising peace-keeping invasion of Europe's Breadbasket.

Prost!
Let's eat!
Bon appetit'!

I'm pretty sure we, as a species, can suffer on through with less sunflower oil. I am doing my part and using only Olive and Canola oils.

It will be tough and may take us back to the Dark Ages, but we can tough it through.
When the Black death struck in 1348 it was nearly 200 years before Europe got it's financial footing back.

When the Black death struck in 1348 it was nearly 200 years before Europe got it's financial footing back.

Well, I'm and old guy now.....but I don't remember the Black Death.
Today, I fear not having enough sunflower-oil or my favorite Cheeto shapes at Krogers.

BTW, by the looks of those bikini-models in post #4.....I will not blame them for the shortage of Cheetos at Krogers. They clearly demonstrate admirable self-control.

Just sayin'.

A Quarter of Sunflower Oil Has “Vanished” – Brazil Eyes “Tropical Wheat,” and Fertilizer Problems Persist​

But it’s ok we can be sure it’s just one of those little 70’s scare tactics ———————— The leftist better hope that’s all this is but sadly when you live in reality and realize the powers behind centuries of planning which was in plain view. They told us the food and supplies will all be in short supply . WEF BUILD BACK BETTER.

We will not come back from this for a looooong time if ever for some. We have never seen anything like this in any of our life times, the dunce do not understand this is GLOBAL it is not our nation only.

Sooner or later you will feel this hit you unless you are as wealthy as Musk, Trump, etc……… you will not survive this they said they were wiping out the MIDDLE CLASS yall laughed, and look where it went lmfao again your not seeing the worst yet oh but your going to.

This leak was on purpose about the ROE vs WADE it ‘s the flag for the nuts to go balistic causing many cities to burn..

but hey we warned you who laugh and or deny good luck with that……..your going to need it esp. with snitches for neighbors lol.
HUNGER GAMES IN ACTION.
Drama Queen.

HUNGER GAMES IN ACTION.
So what?

You don;t need sunflower oil

When the Plutes Set Up Their Sons Halfway to the Finish Line, We Need to Break the Brats' Legs and Make Them Crawl the Rest of the Way

That medieval powerless-peasant world didn't have much to fall back on. We still do. Hereditary power is the tumor that blocks science. The guillotine-fodder have no need for the economic development produced by the advancement of practical science. With our upper class becoming our ruling class, we're headed that way but the Preppy parasites haven't reduced us to hopelessness yet.

No wonder an upper-class snob like Carly Fiorina got a Master's Degree in Medieval History. And isn't the name Carly copied from Carly Simon, whose singing career was financed by being an heiress of Simon & Schuster publishing company?

Aristotle, born in a palace, opened his Metaphysics with the revealing statement that he believed all possible development of nature (physis) had already been achieved. His theme was therefore that the only use of studying nature was to figure out what is was designed for, what was its purpose and use philosophically, by which he actually meant theologically.

No wonder an upper-class snob like Carly Fiorina got a Master's Degree in Medieval History. And isn't the name Carly copied from Carly Simon, whose singing career was financed by being an heiress of Simon & Schuster publishing company?

Carly Simon was 9 when Carly Fiorina was born.

Why'd she get that name again?

When the Plutes Set Up Their Sons Halfway to the Finish Line, We Need to Break the Brats' Legs and Make Them Crawl the Rest of the Way

That medieval powerless-peasant world didn't have much to fall back on. We still do. Hereditary power is the tumor that blocks science. The guillotine-fodder have no need for the economic development produced by the advancement of practical science. With our upper class becoming our ruling class, we're headed that way but the Preppy parasites haven't reduced us to hopelessness yet.

Aristotle, born in a palace, opened his Metaphysics with the revealing statement that he believed all possible development of nature (physis) had already been achieved. His theme was therefore that the only use of studying nature was to figure out what is was designed for, what was its purpose and use philosophically, by which he actually meant theologically.
Don't worry.
Eventually you find some woman desperate enough to go to bed with you.

Don't worry.
Eventually you find some woman desperate enough to go to bed with you.
The Anal Retentive Become Anal Receptive

Don't project your impotence on me. But since you love your Preppies so much, eventually you'll find one who wants to have anal sex with you. After all, it's been documented for thousands of years that Gayism is an indulgence of your decadent richkid idols and not a sexuality at all.

Forum List

Back