A question about store supplies in your area.

We eat the plant it comes from
ES9QWyIXYAEODtZ.jpg
It doubles as Alcoa for tamales

Just came back from the grocery store. Shelves are mostly empty! Is there something going on I missed? Or maybe just driver shortage?
Are things the same in your area?
No shortages here in Kansas. Just went to Dillion 's (aka Kroger) this afternoon. Of course I don't buy much prepared or processed stuff either.

Down here in Florida we arent seeing the shortages as of yet. Maybe it is because God shines on this state. No fires, no earthquakes, no hurricanes so far. Just happy, free people doing what is right.
And the plague of covidiots.

Even Leftist Media Is Warning of a ‘System Collapse’ Due to the Failure of Global Supply Chains

If CNN starts sounding like The Economic Collapse Blog, what does that mean? Unfortunately, the truth about what is in our immediate future is becoming apparent to everyone. Global supply chains are in a state of complete and utter chaos, and this is driving up prices and causing widespread shortages all over the country.

Over the past couple of weeks, I have written five articles with either “shortage” or “shortages” in the title, and some have accused me of being a little alarmist. If that is the case, then CNN is being alarmist too, because one of their top stories today openly warned of a “global transport system collapse”…

In an open letter Wednesday to heads of state attending the United Nations General Assembly, the International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) and other industry groups warned of a “global transport system collapse” if governments do not restore freedom of movement to transport workers and give them priority to receive vaccines recognized by the World Health Organization.

For decades, we have all been able to take our extremely complex supply chains for granted. Things have always been where they need to be when they needed to be there, and many of us just assumed that it would always be that way.

From last week ...had it loaded up to post but I got sidetracked ....cause I have a life....for now ...derp
Don't say we didn't warn yas ....
And they laughed when we said civilization can turn on a dime

Yes...shelves are emptier now. I have been ordering online and stocking up on dry foods, canned goods, non perisable stuff. And water. LOTS of water. What good is adding just water to something when there IS no water?

There are cargo ships all around the world as well as the USA but no way to unload. Its going to get worse.
Oh...and AMMO. GET AMMO.
I have a back up hand pump for my well if the generator gives out.

We are witnessing the PLANNED DESTRUCTION of the greatest economic juggernaut the world has ever known.

The Dems are slowing down shipments, especially from overseas, in order to drive up prices and create a recession panic.
"The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling."

Screw you chicken littles.
We Real Americans laugh daily at you FAKE patriots.
LLLOOOLOOLOOOLOOL

It's both sides of the Pacific

but there are more than double that — 154 as of Friday — waiting to load export cargo off Shanghai and Ningbo in China

Florida has its own farmland, own industries, it is like a country in itself, which is why it does well while other shithole places like NY and Californication is going down the shitter....
Florida also has a huge environmental problems which will only increase as population grows. Salt water intrusion and pollution is destroying the fresh water supply in southern Florida. The governor is asking for a billion dollars which is not near enough to solve the problem. Florida is where California was 50 years ago with an economy that is based on tourism and population grown. That is simple not sustainable.

Also, Florida will be one of the hardest hit states due global warming.

It is too close to call, are you that stupid? Stop taking videos, it is bad for the narrative.

Yes, moonie is that stupid. On the plus side he's so incompetent he'll be one of the first to starve to death.

Forum List

Back