A question for Christians

Once again, you openly deny the distinction between good and evil,. and you mock God as the source of moral standards. There's no point in trying to discuss this distinction with you. You have openly, willfully chosen to uphold evil, and to eschew good. There is no reasoning with your degenerate kind, and no point in even trying.

Guy, I don't deny the distinction between good and evil, I just don't define it the way you do.

I have a humanist view of good and evil. Evil is something that harms other people. Good is something that helps other people. Two people in a loving, nurturing relationship is good. Even if they both are the same gender.

You, on the other hand, see as a source of good a supposed supreme being who drowned every person in the world because he didn't like the choices he made, killed 70,000 Israelites because David conducted a census, Killed King David's baby to teach him a lesson. Frankly, buddy, reading the bible, I have a hard time seeing the God of the Old Testament as a good being. He does some really evil stuff to people, often on flimsy pretexts.

Only a degenerate sociopath such as yourself thinks that immoral sexual perversion is a basic human right”, much less forcing this perversion on those who want no part in it.

Guy, nobody is going to make you gay...

You just can't discriminate against them.

When you say that I am not allowed to conduct my business as I see fit, because you demand I accept and service something I disagree with..... then you are in fact making us take part in something we don't want.

You can rationalize that all you want, but the fact remains you demand that others take part in something they do not wish to have any dealings with.

It's ironic to some extent.....

You won't even allow people to pray to G-d in schools...... because that would be "forcing religion".

Yet here you have religious people who don't want to be involved, and you are saying they MUST be involved.

You don't see the massive hypocrisy there? You claim Christians are forcing their religion on others.... yet you won't allow us to even just..... pray, without involving anyone else, at a school.... yet demand we be involved in a gay marriage.

Who is trying to force their views on others again? It sure seems like others are forcing their views on us, not the other way around.
Andy,if you relate your answer to the points raised in the OP I think that would be interesting. I am trying to ascertain why Gays bear the brunt of Christian wrath and not groups of sinners such as those listed. If it is easier try and park the cake and consider issues such as adoption and civil rights.

As I said before.... I have no evidence that gays bear the brunt of Christian wrath.

Honestly, I don't even see this "wrath" you keep referring to. Where is this wrath? Do you see public lynchings that I am missing? Where are the roving bands of Christians dealing out "wrath" on gays?

First you have to prove the case that Christians are accepting liars, thieves, adultery.
Second you have to prove this 'wrath' you keep claiming.

What civil right do you think anyone is denied? I don't see it. Where is this?

1. natural justice
  2. right to a fair trial
  3. due process
  4. participation in civil society
  5. freedom of association
  6. right to assemble
  7. right to petition
  8. right of self-defense
  9. right to vote

Which right, do you think gay people are denied?

But frankly, all your arguments about the gays comes down to 'God says it's bad and I think it's icky"...

Once again, you openly deny the distinction between good and evil,. and you mock God as the source of moral standards. There's no point in trying to discuss this distinction with you. You have openly, willfully chosen to uphold evil, and to eschew good. There is no reasoning with your degenerate kind, and no point in even trying.

…which isn't a good enough argument to deny 10% of the population basic human rights.

Only a Godless, degenerate sociopath such as yourself thinks that immoral sexual perversion is a “basic human right”, much less forcing this perversion on those who want no part in it.
If God is the source of moral standards then it must follow that non christians do not have moral standards. How does that work ?

No, that does not make any logical sense whatsoever. What you just wrote, was nonsensical gibberish.

But frankly, all your arguments about the gays comes down to 'God says it's bad and I think it's icky"...

…which isn't a good enough argument to deny 10% of the population basic human rights.

Only a Godless, degenerate sociopath such as yourself thinks that immoral sexual perversion is a “basic human right”, much less forcing this perversion on those who want no part in it.
If God is the source of moral standards then it must follow that non christians do not have moral standards. How does that work ?

No, that does not make any logical sense whatsoever. What you just wrote, was nonsensical gibberish.
Which bit ?

Guy, I don't deny the distinction between good and evil, I just don't define it the way you do.

I have a humanist view of good and evil. Evil is something that harms other people. Good is something that helps other people. Two people in a loving, nurturing relationship is good. Even if they both are the same gender.

You, on the other hand, see as a source of good a supposed supreme being who drowned every person in the world because he didn't like the choices he made, killed 70,000 Israelites because David conducted a census, Killed King David's baby to teach him a lesson. Frankly, buddy, reading the bible, I have a hard time seeing the God of the Old Testament as a good being. He does some really evil stuff to people, often on flimsy pretexts.

Only a degenerate sociopath such as yourself thinks that immoral sexual perversion is a basic human right”, much less forcing this perversion on those who want no part in it.

Guy, nobody is going to make you gay...

You just can't discriminate against them.

When you say that I am not allowed to conduct my business as I see fit, because you demand I accept and service something I disagree with..... then you are in fact making us take part in something we don't want.

You can rationalize that all you want, but the fact remains you demand that others take part in something they do not wish to have any dealings with.

It's ironic to some extent.....

You won't even allow people to pray to G-d in schools...... because that would be "forcing religion".

Yet here you have religious people who don't want to be involved, and you are saying they MUST be involved.

You don't see the massive hypocrisy there? You claim Christians are forcing their religion on others.... yet you won't allow us to even just..... pray, without involving anyone else, at a school.... yet demand we be involved in a gay marriage.

Who is trying to force their views on others again? It sure seems like others are forcing their views on us, not the other way around.
Andy,if you relate your answer to the points raised in the OP I think that would be interesting. I am trying to ascertain why Gays bear the brunt of Christian wrath and not groups of sinners such as those listed. If it is easier try and park the cake and consider issues such as adoption and civil rights.

As I said before.... I have no evidence that gays bear the brunt of Christian wrath.

Honestly, I don't even see this "wrath" you keep referring to. Where is this wrath? Do you see public lynchings that I am missing? Where are the roving bands of Christians dealing out "wrath" on gays?

First you have to prove the case that Christians are accepting liars, thieves, adultery.
Second you have to prove this 'wrath' you keep claiming.

What civil right do you think anyone is denied? I don't see it. Where is this?

1. natural justice
  2. right to a fair trial
  3. due process
  4. participation in civil society
  5. freedom of association
  6. right to assemble
  7. right to petition
  8. right of self-defense
  9. right to vote

Which right, do you think gay people are denied?

Here you go. All of these charaacters consider themselves as Christians or holding Christian values. There are hundreds more out there. I cant see any other group of people being so oppressed apart from women.

Jeff Sessions’ Justice Department Promotes Religious Right’s Take On Religious Liberty | Right Wing Watch

Dave Daubenmire: ‘Homosexuality is the Judgement of God on America’ | Right Wing Watch

World Congress of Families ‘Gender Ideology’ Panel Targets Feminism, ‘Perverts,’ Transgender Identity | Right Wing Watch

World Congress of Families Summit Promotes Anti-LGBTQ, Anti-Choice Policies Globally | Right Wing Watch

LGBTQ Human Rights Document From ‘Pits Of Hell’ Says C-FAM’s Austin Ruse | Right Wing Watch

Religious Right Warns Against ‘Manufactured Rights’ And ‘Human Rights Inflation’ | Right Wing Watch

Brian Brown on July 4: Freedom Only Means Freedom To Follow ‘God’s Law’ | Right Wing Watch

Dave Daubenmire: ‘We Have Got To Re-Stigmatize Homosexuality’ | Right Wing Watch

Chuck Pierce Dreams Of Overturning A Boat Full Of Homosexuals | Right Wing Watch

Aha: You are really a prototype of a structural Nazi. You play here with the feeling of guilt of survivers of the Holocaust (and all other catastrophes) who ask themselves why they survived while others had to die. I tell you why I am a descendent of survivors: It was the will of god. And when I on my own was ready to die long tiem ago god asked me to do him the favor to go back, although I had the chance to go to heaven. And now your hell is to have to attack me. Why?
If

?

you actually

"If you actually?" ... You fear you are still on a totally wrong way. I'm nothing else than a rectangle full of light in front of your eyes. That's what you are able to prove. Everything else about me is your belief.

were a survivor of the Holocaust,

I never said I am a survivor of the Holocaust, I said a big part of my family died in the Holocaust. I'm a result of the Holocaust. The paradox is: Without Hitler and the Holocaust I would not exist. I am "the answer" on everything what had happened before me. But I am not this what had happened.

you wouldn't be calling me a Nazi in every fucking post.

I'm convinced you are a structural Nazi on a very good reason: Your verbal behavior. You use propagandistic tricks of Nazis. Joachim Fests father called Hitler under Hitler the best liar the world ever had seen. He said Hitler was such an excellent liar so even the opposite of his lies were lies again.

It would hurt to much to even type the word. Now go fuck yourself, you faker. And remember, when you get to hell, don't pass Adolf the salt. He has high blood pressure.

To say so is your only chance to stay on your wrong way. No one forces you to attack me and/or my country continuosly with hateful nonsense.I remember in this context an old German exclamation: "Oh was waren das für Zeiten - bittere Zeiten waren das - als man die Gedanken jagte - und dabei die Köpfe traf". "Oh what were this times - bitter times it were - when they hunted thoughts - and stroke the heads."

You’re obsessed with nazis, because you likely are one.

Your problem is your criminal energy, Nazi. Perhaps we should install in Germany an international police departement and use the law systems of different countries to hunt and to eliminate the most stupid and/or most criminal Nazis of other nations worldwide.

They can start with the rest of your family. A gift to humanity, let's say.

A clear antisemitic statement, Nazi. You are lucky to live where to be a Nazi is only an opinion.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

The four groups/behaviours above are all pretty much frowned upon by certain strands of Christianity. But I am curious as to why Gays seemingly come in for censure, a lot more so than ,for example, adulterers .

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake. They probably wouldnt have much business at all if they did.

I would argue that a devout,honest,faithful,non violent gay person would be a better individual than the others. Certainly of a higher moral standard. And yet nobody campaigns against the pension rights of murderers. Or the rights of adulterers.

I have never seen one thread on this board giving grief to liars and cheats but hundreds condemning gays.

How do you work out who gets the cake baked ?

On a battlefield, conventional or not, in a declared war or otherwise, men and women steal, sleep sometimes with their fellow soldiers—in spite of having a spouse back in the world, and often kill enemy combatants. I speak of a majority Christian military, our own American one. This is but one example of both an organization and culture, largely Christian, which must act outside of the strictest interpretations and/or tenets of the faith in order to fulfill a role hundreds of millions of its fellow human beings rely on for their survival.

I've got an uncle and a male cousin who are different generations and both are gay. Love them both, would do anything for either of them. That said, neither one of them are completely flaming. One is rugged and conservative in his sexuality, the other is younger, a very serious professional but on the weekends a bit of a flamer. Neither proselytizes their "situation" and both are completely accepted by the family. That said, neither one has any more right than I do as a heterosexual individual to spread my sexual preference into the political or public spotlight.

Both are Christians, just like their fathers and forefathers.
But doesn't the bible say that homosexuality is a sin?

No.

Last edited:
Nobody ever refused a liar a cake.

Is there a documented case of anyone ordering a cake celebrating liars?
Donald Trump's last birthday cake?

Does everything have to be partisan?
Yeah, pretty much.

"Everybody's fighting as we wend our way along.
Every fellow claims the other fellow's in the wrong.
Hurried and worried until we're buried; there's no curtain call.
Life's a very funny proposition after all."

-- George M. Cohen

So by that logic, you should be able to discriminate against Black People. Because this argument was had 50 years ago in the Piggy Park decision when some racist tried to claim his racism was endorsed by God.

If you really, really feel that way about Gay Marriage... there's a simple solution to that. Don't be in the cake-making business. Once you get into that business and say you provide wedding cakes, you can't go about complaining when gay folks ask for them.

The thing about prayer in schools is that when you make kids pray to your imaginary sky pixie (Kids really aren't capable of making that decision on their own) you are imposing your religion on them.

?

you actually

"If you actually?" ... You fear you are still on a totally wrong way. I'm nothing else than a rectangle full of light in front of your eyes. That's what you are able to prove. Everything else about me is your belief.

were a survivor of the Holocaust,

I never said I am a survivor of the Holocaust, I said a big part of my family died in the Holocaust. I'm a result of the Holocaust. The paradox is: Without Hitler and the Holocaust I would not exist. I am "the answer" on everything what had happened before me. But I am not this what had happened.

you wouldn't be calling me a Nazi in every fucking post.

I'm convinced you are a structural Nazi on a very good reason: Your verbal behavior. You use propagandistic tricks of Nazis. Joachim Fests father called Hitler under Hitler the best liar the world ever had seen. He said Hitler was such an excellent liar so even the opposite of his lies were lies again.

It would hurt to much to even type the word. Now go fuck yourself, you faker. And remember, when you get to hell, don't pass Adolf the salt. He has high blood pressure.

To say so is your only chance to stay on your wrong way. No one forces you to attack me and/or my country continuosly with hateful nonsense.I remember in this context an old German exclamation: "Oh was waren das für Zeiten - bittere Zeiten waren das - als man die Gedanken jagte - und dabei die Köpfe traf". "Oh what were this times - bitter times it were - when they hunted thoughts - and stroke the heads."

You’re obsessed with nazis, because you likely are one.

How do I even know that you're Jewish, you lying sack of shit?
Your problem is your criminal energy, Nazi. Perhaps we should install in Germany an international police departement and use the law systems of different countries to hunt and to eliminate the most stupid and/or most criminal Nazis of other nations worldwide.

They can start with the rest of your family. A gift to humanity, let's say.

A clear antisemitic statement, Nazi. You are lucky to live where to be a Nazi is only an opinion.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

The four groups/behaviours above are all pretty much frowned upon by certain strands of Christianity. But I am curious as to why Gays seemingly come in for censure, a lot more so than ,for example, adulterers .

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake. They probably wouldnt have much business at all if they did.

I would argue that a devout,honest,faithful,non violent gay person would be a better individual than the others. Certainly of a higher moral standard. And yet nobody campaigns against the pension rights of murderers. Or the rights of adulterers.

I have never seen one thread on this board giving grief to liars and cheats but hundreds condemning gays.

On a battlefield, conventional or not, in a declared war or otherwise, men and women steal, sleep sometimes with their fellow soldiers—in spite of having a spouse back in the world, and often kill enemy combatants. I speak of a majority Christian military, our own American one. This is but one example of both an organization and culture, largely Christian, which must act outside of the strictest interpretations and/or tenets of the faith in order to fulfill a role hundreds of millions of its fellow human beings rely on for their survival.

I've got an uncle and a male cousin who are different generations and both are gay. Love them both, would do anything for either of them. That said, neither one of them are completely flaming. One is rugged and conservative in his sexuality, the other is younger, a very serious professional but on the weekends a bit of a flamer. Neither proselytizes their "situation" and both are completely accepted by the family. That said, neither one has any more right than I do as a heterosexual individual to spread my sexual preference into the political or public spotlight.

No.
Yes. Leviticus 18:22 You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

I would argue that a devout,honest,faithful,non violent gay person would be a better individual than the others. Certainly of a higher moral standard. And yet nobody campaigns against the pension rights of murderers. Or the rights of adulterers. O the oterh side: Do you understand anything at all about this what someone else says to you or what you read?

No.
Yes. Leviticus 18:22 You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination.

A law of the bronce age. Anal sex is damned dangerous. Not only for the people who are practicing it - also for all others. I guess without such laws of the bronce age you would live today in a civilisation which you could not understand. On the other side: Do you understand anything what you hear or read?

Last edited:
Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

No.

Anal sex is damned dangerous. Not only for the people who are practicing it - also for all others.
Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

No.

A law of the bronce age. Anal sex is damned dangerous. Not only for the people who are practicing it - also for all others.

?

No.

A law of the bronce age. Anal sex is damned dangerous. Not only for the people who are practicing it - also for all others.

?

Text again:

A law of the bronce age. Anal sex is damned dangerous. Not only for the people who are practicing it - also for all others. I guess without such laws of the bronce age you would live today in a civilisation which you could not understand.

Last edited:
Nobody ever refused a liar a cake.

Yeah, pretty much.

Yeah, pretty much.

the degree of lying must matter because everyone (non partisan) knows trump is a liar - stormy daniels - so the political is denying what everyone knows to be true, making non partisan, partisan ... pugs are immanently qualified in such deliberations.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

I would argue that a devout,honest,faithful,non violent gay person would be a better individual than the others. Certainly of a higher moral standard. And yet nobody campaigns against the pension rights of murderers. Or the rights of adulterers. O the oterh side: Do you understand anything at all about this what someone else says to you or what you read?

No.

A law of the bronce age. Anal sex is damned dangerous. Not only for the people who are practicing it - also for all others. I guess without such laws of the bronce age you would live today in a civilisation which you could not understand. On the other side: Do you understand anything what you hear or read?
You say anal sex is dangerous. Is that from you catching cock?

Forum List

Back