🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question for conservatives and Trump supporters.

I criticize Obama and Trump equally, same as Bush or any other president. That's the luxury of being an honest independent American, not wearing a blue or red tie.

It's so funny how the partisan sheepies will defend their master
and follow to the end no matter what.
hole-gif-19.gif

Why is China fighting back? I thought TRade deficits/surpluses don't matter. Seems that the chinese think they do matter.

Interesting....

upload_2019-8-4_17-15-53-jpeg.272761

Why is China fighting back? I thought TRade deficits/surpluses don't matter. Seems that the chinese think they do matter.

Interesting....
That's the point of my OP. China is playing along with our game because we're their most valuable asset, but they're controlling the game because they already won the 'trade war'....we owe them over a trillion dollars....If they decide to "fight back", we'll know.

Interesting....
That's the point of my OP. China is playing along with our game because we're their most valuable asset, but they're controlling the game because they already won the 'trade war'....we owe them over a trillion dollars....If they decide to "fight back", we'll know.

So, we own them money, and they could, what, demand we pay it back?

What if we say, "Fuck off and die, you can eat paper and ink"?

For people that are oblivious: Yes, Russia and China are going to move away from the petrodollar.

The US dollar will be dropping 15-19% when they do.

Not the end of the world, but do keep that in mind.

Nobody can answer the question in my OP.....just a bunch of triggered snowflake replies.:71:

Why won't you admit that Trump's trade war with China is nothing more than a big bluff and is doing more harm than good ?

Why is China fighting back? I thought TRade deficits/surpluses don't matter. Seems that the chinese think they do

They don’t. That’s not the issue.

Countries usually respond when one country slaps tariffs on another, regardless whether or not a country has a trade surplus or deficit.

Why? If it doesn't matter, then why do they care?

THe only reason there would be a response, is if they perceive the loss of surplus as an attack or pain.

Why won't you admit that Trump's trade war with China is nothing more than a big bluff
and is doing more harm than good ?

China’s $1.2 trillion weapon that could be used in a trade war with the US

As the United States and China inch closer to a full-fledged trade war, economists and investors worry about worst-case scenarios that could impact the global economy — and America. The war of words keeps getting harsher. China announced Wednesday that it may put tariffs on $50 billion worth of U.S. goods in retaliation against the Trump administration’s plan for imposing 25 percent duties on Chinese imports. Markets were sent spinning, falling by more than 1 percent and then rebounding later in the day, while everyone is now wondering what might come next.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/05/chinas-1-point-2-trillion-weapon-that-could-be-used-in-a-us-trade-war.html
104389238-trump_xi.jpg
Because we need to win this trade war. If you want us to lose... get out

So, we own them money, and they could, what, demand we pay it back?

What if we say, "Fuck off and die, you can eat paper and ink"?
See how that works for you when you refuse to pay your mortgage and the bank comes to kick you out of your house.

The bank can call the cops to arrest me.

The chinese, if they try that shit, can eat shit and die.

Nobody can answer the question in my OP.....just a bunch of triggered snowflake replies.:71:

Why won't you admit that Trump's trade war with China is nothing more than a big bluff and is doing more harm than good ?

Again what would be your solution?

Why won't you admit that Trump's trade war with China is nothing more than a big bluff
and is doing more harm than good ?

China’s $1.2 trillion weapon that could be used in a trade war with the US

As the United States and China inch closer to a full-fledged trade war, economists and investors worry about worst-case scenarios that could impact the global economy — and America. The war of words keeps getting harsher. China announced Wednesday that it may put tariffs on $50 billion worth of U.S. goods in retaliation against the Trump administration’s plan for imposing 25 percent duties on Chinese imports. Markets were sent spinning, falling by more than 1 percent and then rebounding later in the day, while everyone is now wondering what might come next.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/05/chinas-1-point-2-trillion-weapon-that-could-be-used-in-a-us-trade-war.html
104389238-trump_xi.jpg
Because we need to win this trade war. If you want us to lose... get out

Again what would be your solution?
I guess you never played poker or you would understand what bluffing means.

Forum List

Back