A Question for Liberals

IMO Dems aren't looking for revenge for Hillary We want revenge for all the AH things Trump has gotten away with, and revenge on his supporters who smile while Trump defecates on America

This question is just for liberals and other non Trump supporters

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.

I did not vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, so my opinion is based on the decades of watching him as a Shock Jock that enjoyed the fame in the Tabloid News.

I believe the President should be a diplomat and Donald Trump is not one.

Also with all the recent nonsense I have tried of the tabloid nonsense in the Oval Office and just prefer to deal with the religious nutter Mike Pence.

So no my disgust with Trump is not because he beat his best buddy but because he is living proof why a shock jock should never be President...
You're a Canadian.

Well when Jesus Christ runs for president, which will be exactly never, I will vote for him. Until then, we only have sinful humans to choose from, CHURCH LADY

You voted for an evil man. His fruit has been shown to you during this time and you still support him. Yet you want to lecture others about God.

Yes, but I do not condone his ACTUAL evil. I voted for him to do a specific job. Whereas you condone the ACTUAL EVIL...the actual sin. You condone mothers going into abortion clinics to have babies removed. You condone men marrying men. You condone the ACTUAL sin; I do not, but did vote for a sinful man to have a job UNRELATED to his sin.

You really asking me to cut sinful people from public life. You are telling me if I do not, that is evil. Do you realize that's what you're doing?

You voted for the sin when you voted for Trump. You heard what he was saying on the stump. Stop making excuses to justify your support of sin.

Nobody needs to justify anythng, dickweed.

What he was saying on the stump was fine.

Actually it wasn't. Unless you find racism fine.

Unless you don't think racism is kissing someone's ass because they are black.

the it is fine.

IMO Dems aren't looking for revenge for Hillary We want revenge for all the AH things Trump has gotten away with, and revenge on his supporters who smile while Trump defecates on America

Come and get it.

I'd be happy to let you try.

This question is just for liberals and other non Trump supporters

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.

Pure bullshit.

The right is not a monolith and you must run with a pretty tight circle of morons.

The lefties I talk with are pissed because they lost a slam dunk.

Most admit in the end, that life isn't that bad under Trump and this country will survive him.

About 20% are really pissed because of the SCOTUS nominations (the very reason I voted for Mr. Self Love).

Trump is a bunch of pomp, but in the end it is quite clear he knows how things work. He's done a reasonable job (better job than Obama) without trying to come off as an elitist.

Come and get it.

I'd be happy to let you try.
You'll get yours in 2020 Tired of letting scum like you shit on America

Please try to "give me mine".

Myself, and a whole lot of others are more than willing to go down swinging.....

But, I got a good feeling you'll run out of you before I do.

So, be my guest.

And if we don't get ours in 2020, we might come looking for you.

I got a couple of people in mind to start.

RESPECT HIS BELIEFS

Why, because he's black, Joe? You gotta preface it that way because he's black?

That's the most pathetic thing I've read on this forum in a long, long time and that's saying a LOT. Changing your tune because of who you're addressing. Mr. Tough Talk Joe "respects the beliefs" of the Christian man IF the Christian man is BLACK of course

PATHETIC

IM2 isnt' trying to impose his beliefs on me, unlike you Fundy Assholes, who want to ban gay marriage and abortion and put Assholes like Trump in office.

The reason why we don't enjoy the Middle Class lifestyle my Dad enjoyed is because you stupid, bible thumping fucks put in people like Reagan, Bush and Trump because they was Right With Jesus and Hated Gays and Mexicans just like you and Jesus did.

RESPECT HIS BELIEFS

Why, because he's black, Joe? You gotta preface it that way because he's black?

That's the most pathetic thing I've read on this forum in a long, long time and that's saying a LOT. Changing your tune because of who you're addressing. Mr. Tough Talk Joe "respects the beliefs" of the Christian man IF the Christian man is BLACK of course

PATHETIC

IM2 isnt' trying to impose his beliefs on me, unlike you Fundy Assholes, who want to ban gay marriage and abortion and put Assholes like Trump in office.

The reason why we don't enjoy the Middle Class lifestyle my Dad enjoyed is because you stupid, bible thumping fucks put in people like Reagan, Bush and Trump because they was Right With Jesus and Hated Gays and Mexicans just like you and Jesus did.

You bald faced liar. You don't "respect his beliefs" in the slightest. You "respect his beliefs", please. Your religion is Progressivism and like all its minions, you bow at his Minority Status. You really did bow, too. Gone is all your talk of "zombie Jesus" and all the other stuff you say all the time about Christianity in the superior presence of his Identity.

I'm disgusted but not at all surprised. Ho hum seen it a million times before. It's the cult of our day and you're a brainwashed member JOe

You bald faced liar. You don't "respect his beliefs" in the slightest. You "respect his beliefs", please. Your religion is Progressivism and like all its minions, you bow at his Minority Status. You really did bow, too. Gone is all your talk of "zombie Jesus" and all the other stuff you say all the time about Christianity in the superior presence of his Identity.

I'm disgusted but not at all surprised. Ho hum seen it a million times before. It's the cult of our day and you're a brainwashed member JOe

IM2 never done anything to piss me off, so, no, I don't treat him with the contempt I treat you and other people with.

Hey- funny thing.... I don't fuck with anyone who didn't fuck with me first.

I don't start fights... I finish them.

IM2 never done anything to piss me off, so, no, I don't treat him with the contempt I treat you and other people with.

Hey- funny thing.... I don't fuck with anyone who didn't fuck with me first.

I don't start fights... I finish them.

You're in a cult Joe and there's no "principle" or "ideal" you won't sell down the river when your Idol appears.

So congrats on that

Trump is the equivalent of a shock jock. His thin skin and incessant need to execrate anyone who disagrees with him is unacceptable. The Presidency is not a radio show for entertainment. It is an institution in and of itself.

You're in a cult Joe and there's no "principle" or "ideal" you won't sell down the river when your Idol appears.

So congrats on that

Okay, sweetie... I think there's a little projection going on here. You are the one who supports a pussy grabbing racist misogynist because he hates Mexicans and Gays just like you do.

Trump is the equivalent of a shock jock. His thin skin and incessant need to execrate anyone who disagrees with him is unacceptable. The Presidency is not a radio show for entertainment. It is an institution in and of itself.

True... but as long as the GOP supports him, that's what we are stuck with.

I don't think Trump is like a shock jock. A shock jock knows this is all an act. Howard Stern puts down the mike, goes home and lives a normal life when he's not on the air.

Trump, on the other hand, has some serious mental disturbances, including Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

So congrats on that

Okay, sweetie... I think there's a little projection going on here. You are the one who supports a pussy grabbing racist misogynist because he hates Mexicans and Gays just like you do.

You keep repeating your bullshit.

Trump hates Mexicans...what has he done to US Citizens of MA descent ?

Let's hear it.

He hates gays ?

I know you've never talked of grabbing a pussy before (because it's a 50/50 you are gay and that is why you are so paranoid).

Just like you ?

Fuck you and the white horse you rode in on.

Let's hear it.

He hates gays ?

Yup. He's rolling back protection for LGBTQ Americans and he's even gone after people who were born here. He wants to get rid of birthright citizenship and has made Mexican Americans who were born here prove it by challenging their birth certificates. (This recently happened to my neighbor.)

I know you've never talked of grabbing a pussy before (because it's a 50/50 you are gay and that is why you are so paranoid).

Just like you ?

Sorry, man, I'm straight... but I respect women... (Oh, wait, this is where Sue will pop in and whine I called her a bad name once.)

It's that Hillary would have finally, formally and forever transformed America into the Soros/Bush One Party Rule Fascist State it was meant to be.

Imagine Biden never been caught and held to account. Forever open season on taxpayer dollars, political pigs feeding at the money laundering trough FOREVER

Imagine weaponized US Intelligence Agencies used against ALL of the democrat Fascist domestic political enemies. I remember Jake Starkey's joy discussing how he was going to round us up for sedition and treason because we didn't vote for Her.

That's the world Trump prevented - at least temporarily

The way that past republican president "took the high road" allowed their enemies in the media, to create an illusion of credibility to their slander of them, and the gop,

though the logical fallacy of Argument by Assertion.

That was not healthy for America.

Let's hear it.

He hates gays ?

Yup. He's rolling back protection for LGBTQ Americans and he's even gone after people who were born here. He wants to get rid of birthright citizenship and has made Mexican Americans who were born here prove it by challenging their birth certificates. (This recently happened to my neighbor.)

Just like you ?

Sorry, man, I'm straight... but I respect women... (Oh, wait, this is where Sue will pop in and whine I called her a bad name once.)

So an officer pulls you over and askes for your drivers license...so he hates you.

Got it.

He has done nothing to roll back LGBT rights. Because there is no such thing.

Yes, I believe you. Why wouldn't I.

It's not you are not a legend in your own mind.

After all, YOU KNOW there is no god.

Forum List

Back