A Question for Liberals

It's that Hillary would have finally, formally and forever transformed America into the Soros/Bush One Party Rule Fascist State it was meant to be.

Imagine Biden never been caught and held to account. Forever open season on taxpayer dollars, political pigs feeding at the money laundering trough FOREVER

Imagine weaponized US Intelligence Agencies used against ALL of the democrat Fascist domestic political enemies. I remember Jake Starkey's joy discussing how he was going to round us up for sedition and treason because we didn't vote for Her.

That's the world Trump prevented - at least temporarily

Actually, Trump is far more corrupt than Hillary was on her worst day....

Trump is funnelling US Tax dollars into his failing businesses.

It's that Hillary would have finally, formally and forever transformed America into the Soros/Bush One Party Rule Fascist State it was meant to be.

Imagine Biden never been caught and held to account. Forever open season on taxpayer dollars, political pigs feeding at the money laundering trough FOREVER

Imagine weaponized US Intelligence Agencies used against ALL of the democrat Fascist domestic political enemies. I remember Jake Starkey's joy discussing how he was going to round us up for sedition and treason because we didn't vote for Her.

Sweet heavens....Hillary stole furniture from the WH and had to give it back. So what ?

Is there nothing you fuckers won't whine about ?

Only in your Fascist dreams

Only in your Fascist dreams

Who cares ?

He should get his hand slapped and we should move on.

This country has bigger problems than this kind of shit.

:auiqs.jpg: ^^^ says the fundy who finally admitted that the only thing that would persuade her to stop supporting trump was him changing his stance on overturning roe v wade.

I never said that. Find it and quote it.

TDS is making you folks lose your minds

you sure as hell did sweety - in a fun little back & forth with me several thread exchanges ago & USMB wiped out a lot of old threads, so it may or may not be around. please, by all means.... tell the class what donny could do that would make you suddenly UNsupport him.

i'll wait.

Something I was wondering.

If, after the primaries, the Democratic Nominee, shot and killed someone on 5th avenue,

would you still for for him or her? Or would you vote for Trump?

i would vote 3rd party. like i have in the past, when i voted against both W & gore/lieberman
( who was my own state senator)

here's a little factoid - i am not a (D) AND have voted (R) many times AND i am married to a (R). but i will clarify that hubby knows a vile crooked (R) when he sees one & has voted against them when deemed appropriate.

must suck to be a partisan hack like you, don't it?

So, you're in a safe state, I take it?

what - exactly - is a 'safe' state?

IMO Dems aren't looking for revenge for Hillary We want revenge for all the AH things Trump has gotten away with, and revenge on his supporters who smile while Trump defecates on America

Come and get it.

I'd be happy to let you try.
You'll get yours in 2020 Tired of letting scum like you shit on America

Please try to "give me mine".

Myself, and a whole lot of others are more than willing to go down swinging.....

But, I got a good feeling you'll run out of you before I do.

So, be my guest.

And if we don't get ours in 2020, we might come looking for you.

I got a couple of people in mind to start.

^^^ internet tough guy ^^^

You're in a cult Joe and there's no "principle" or "ideal" you won't sell down the river when your Idol appears.

So congrats on that

Okay, sweetie... I think there's a little projection going on here. You are the one who supports a pussy grabbing racist misogynist because he hates Mexicans and Gays just like you do.

trump's pic should be right next to this definition:

A cult of personality, or cult of the leader,[1] arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states and dominant-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries.

gettyimages-484797712_custom-695b9781e4a550ac0cdd3eba481660feefd333a8-s800-c85.jpg

Trump is the equivalent of a shock jock. His thin skin and incessant need to execrate anyone who disagrees with him is unacceptable. The Presidency is not a radio show for entertainment. It is an institution in and of itself.

True... but as long as the GOP supports him, that's what we are stuck with.

I don't think Trump is like a shock jock. A shock jock knows this is all an act. Howard Stern puts down the mike, goes home and lives a normal life when he's not on the air.

Trump, on the other hand, has some serious mental disturbances, including Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

he is a sociopath; with side orders of malignant narcissism & arrested development.

IMO Dems aren't looking for revenge for Hillary We want revenge for all the AH things Trump has gotten away with, and revenge on his supporters who smile while Trump defecates on America

Come and get it.

I'd be happy to let you try.
You'll get yours in 2020 Tired of letting scum like you shit on America

Please try to "give me mine".

Myself, and a whole lot of others are more than willing to go down swinging.....

But, I got a good feeling you'll run out of you before I do.

So, be my guest.

And if we don't get ours in 2020, we might come looking for you.

I got a couple of people in mind to start.
Worst comes to worst and Trump is still stinking up the WH we have 4 more years to make his life miserable and shorter

You're in a cult Joe and there's no "principle" or "ideal" you won't sell down the river when your Idol appears.

So congrats on that

Okay, sweetie... I think there's a little projection going on here. You are the one who supports a pussy grabbing racist misogynist because he hates Mexicans and Gays just like you do.

You keep repeating your bullshit.

Trump hates Mexicans...what has he done to US Citizens of MA descent ?

Let's hear it.

He hates gays ?

I know you've never talked of grabbing a pussy before (because it's a 50/50 you are gay and that is why you are so paranoid).

Just like you ?

Fuck you and the white horse you rode in on.

he spewed a bunch of nonsense about the AMERICAN judge... born here.... but being of mexican decent... of having a biased view when he was being sued for the very truthful fact he defrauded students of his failed fraudulent 'university'

I never said that. Find it and quote it.

TDS is making you folks lose your minds

you sure as hell did sweety - in a fun little back & forth with me several thread exchanges ago & USMB wiped out a lot of old threads, so it may or may not be around. please, by all means.... tell the class what donny could do that would make you suddenly UNsupport him.

i'll wait.

If, after the primaries, the Democratic Nominee, shot and killed someone on 5th avenue,

i would vote 3rd party. like i have in the past, when i voted against both W & gore/lieberman

here's a little factoid - i am not a (D) AND have voted (R) many times AND i am married to a (R). but i will clarify that hubby knows a vile crooked (R) when he sees one & has voted against them when deemed appropriate.

One that is in no danger of going to the other side.

i'll wait.

oh dear.......... we've had several (R) governors over several years (whom i voted for btw, & one of them is in prison - AGAIN) along with (R) mayors across the state (some i've voted for & have served prison time, w/ one STILL there)

(R) controlled legislatures as well.

but you go on with your partisan ignorance, it's what you're good at.

This question is just for liberals and other non Trump supporters

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.

I did not vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, so my opinion is based on the decades of watching him as a Shock Jock that enjoyed the fame in the Tabloid News.

I believe the President should be a diplomat and Donald Trump is not one.

Also with all the recent nonsense I have tried of the tabloid nonsense in the Oval Office and just prefer to deal with the religious nutter Mike Pence.

So no my disgust with Trump is not because he beat his best buddy but because he is living proof why a shock jock should never be President...

If you are a non Trump supporter, this thread and the question were certainly for you. Is any part of your disgust for Trump because of a need for revenge for Hillary's loss, or an effort to undo the election? Since that is the predominant claim from right wingers, I want to be completely sure of your response.

My response had nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. After decades of inquiries into her Political and Private dealing she was one person I could not vot for, so her loss matter not to me but Trump win was troubling in my opinion because our voting base voted a shock jock in.

My disgust with Trump has been personal since the 1980's and I can say people that truly know me know I never liked him even before he became POTUS!

So let me be very clear my opinion of Trump is decades old and not because Hillary loss...

oh dear.......... we've had several (R) governors over several years (whom i voted for btw, & one of them is in prison - AGAIN) along with (R) mayors across the state (some i've voted for & have served prison time, w/ one STILL there)

Got it. We were talking about presidential elections, and to counter my assumption that you are in a state that would not vote for the GOP for President,

you cite recent governors.

I will take that as an admission that I was right. As usual.

Got it. We were talking about presidential elections, and to counter my assumption that you are in a state that would not vote for the GOP for President,

you cite recent governors.

I will take that as an admission that I was right. As usual.

oh my... you didn't clarify. don't know how far back you wanna go, but we had (R) control for decades until the recent past... so me thinx you might be wrong on that.

your partison slip is showing again, cartoon boy. & you know what? us little 'ol connecticut yankees don't have many electoral votes anyhoo - most prez candidates don't really care.

Forum List

Back