A Question for Liberals

So, you're in a safe state, I take it?

what - exactly - is a 'safe' state?

One that is in no danger of going to the other side.

oh dear.......... we've had several (R) governors over several years (whom i voted for btw, & one of them is in prison - AGAIN) along with (R) mayors across the state (some i've voted for & have served prison time, w/ one STILL there)

(R) controlled legislatures as well.

but you go on with your partisan ignorance, it's what you're good at.

Got it. We were talking about presidential elections, and to counter my assumption that you are in a state that would not vote for the GOP for President,

you cite recent governors.

I will take that as an admission that I was right. As usual.

oh my... you didn't clarify. don't know how far back you wanna go, but we had (R) control for decades until the recent past... so me thinx you might be wrong on that.

your partison slip is showing again, cartoon boy. & you know what? us little 'ol connecticut yankees don't have many electoral votes anyhoo - most prez candidates don't really care.

But you do. If there was a chance that Trump could take your state, you would vote for the dem, even if he "shot someone on 5th ave".

You only play your third party games, celebrating your "non partisanship" because you are secure in knowing that lacking your vote, won't help elect the republican.

One of the many differences between us, is that I don't deny being a partisan, or an ideologue.

what - exactly - is a 'safe' state?

oh dear.......... we've had several (R) governors over several years (whom i voted for btw, & one of them is in prison - AGAIN) along with (R) mayors across the state (some i've voted for & have served prison time, w/ one STILL there)

Got it. We were talking about presidential elections, and to counter my assumption that you are in a state that would not vote for the GOP for President,

oh my... you didn't clarify. don't know how far back you wanna go, but we had (R) control for decades until the recent past... so me thinx you might be wrong on that.

your partison slip is showing again, cartoon boy. & you know what? us little 'ol connecticut yankees don't have many electoral votes anyhoo - most prez candidates don't really care.

But you do. If there was a chance that Trump could take your state, you would vote for the dem, even if he "shot someone on 5th ave".

You only play your third party games, celebrating your "non partisanship" because you are secure in knowing that lacking your vote, won't help elect the republican.

One of the many differences between us, is that I don't deny being a partisan, or an ideologue.

<pffft>

you don't know squat - but believe the bullshit you come up with, cause it eases your mind & justifies your own ignorance. that's something you & the dotard have in common.

if i'm 'partisan' - then why didn't i vote for gore/liebertoady ?

<pffft>

you don't know squat - but believe the bullshit you come up with, cause it eases your mind & justifies your own ignorance. that's something you & the dotard have in common.

Because you didn't have to. You could play around with voting for a third party, supporting your self image of yourself as cool and edgy, and non-partisan,

all the while knowing that your state would be supporting the lefties that your are allied with.

I did that in 1992. I was young and stupid. But then my state went for Bill Clinton. Last time I voted third party for the Presidency.

Hence my vote for John Fucking McCain.

Trump is the equivalent of a shock jock. His thin skin and incessant need to execrate anyone who disagrees with him is unacceptable. The Presidency is not a radio show for entertainment. It is an institution in and of itself.

True... but as long as the GOP supports him, that's what we are stuck with.

I don't think Trump is
Trump is the equivalent of a shock jock. His thin skin and incessant need to execrate anyone who disagrees with him is unacceptable. The Presidency is not a radio show for entertainment. It is an institution in and of itself.

True... but as long as the GOP supports him, that's what we are stuck with.

I don't think Trump is like a shock jock. A shock jock knows this is all an act. Howard Stern puts down the mike, goes home and lives a normal life when he's not on the air.

Trump, on the other hand, has some serious mental disturbances, including Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

he is a sociopath; with side orders of malignant narcissism & arrested development.

All that is missing from this profile of a sociopath, is #45's picture next to it:

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Glibness and Superficial Charm.
  • Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...
  • Grandiose Sense of Self. ...
  • Pathological Lying. ...
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.(Except for self)
  • Need for Stimulation.(Having his ass kissed)

<pffft>

Because you didn't have to. You could play around with voting for a third party, supporting your self image of yourself as cool and edgy, and non-partisan,

all the while knowing that your state would be supporting the lefties that your are allied with.

I did that in 1992. I was young and stupid. But then my state went for Bill Clinton. Last time I voted third party for the Presidency.

like i said -

you

don't

know

s-q-u-a-t.

you get a thought in that methane filled bubble brain of yours & run with it as if it were fact.

something you & capt bone spur have much in common.

just like when you insisted i was part of antifa.

& that i am an atheist.

i don't fuck around with voting. it seems you like to project as well; another commonality you have with the gropenführer.

but rock on, cartoon boy - you sure are entertaining.

<pffft>

like i said -

you

don't

know

s-q-u-a-t.

you get a thought in that methane filled bubble brain of yours & run with it as if it were fact.

& that i am an atheist.

i don't fuck around with voting. it seems you like to project as well; another commonality you have with the gropenführer.

Says the man that would vote Third Party, instead of taking a real stand against a hypothetical murderer running for President.

Hey, I'm right there with you. I would not have voted for HIllary, no matter what.

The difference is, that I'm honest about it.

<pffft>

like i said -

you

don't

know

s-q-u-a-t.

& that i am an atheist.

Says the man that would vote Third Party, instead of taking a real stand against a hypothetical murderer running for President.

Hey, I'm right there with you. I would not have voted for HIllary, no matter what.

i'm telling you this for the 1000th time, cartoon boy.................. i am female. the fact that we cross paths enough times & have told you that over & over again, tells me much about your inability to be anything but poorly educated. that's why trump loves you long time. i understand that you are honest about that poor education - but it's nothing to brag about. (& as i have explained b4, it has nothing to do with how much schooling you had)

'hypothetical murderer' ?

lol, what?

<pffft>

like i said -

you

don't

know

s-q-u-a-t.

& that i am an atheist.

i'm telling you this for the 1000th time, cartoon boy.................. i am female. the fact that we cross paths enough times & have told you that over & over again, tells me much about your inability to be anything but poorly educated. that's why trump loves you long time. i understand that you are honest about that poor education - but it's nothing to brag about. (& as i have explained b4, it has nothing to do with how much schooling you had)

lol, what?

So what is your excuse ?

<pffft>

like i said -

you

don't

know

s-q-u-a-t.

& that i am an atheist.

lol, what?

Wow. YOu call me stupid, and then forget what we were talking about, even when part of it is still up top, that you have not cut yet.

Hint: If you cant' remember the point being discussed, dont' cut the thread down.

<pffft>

like i said -

you

don't

know

s-q-u-a-t.

& that i am an atheist.

lol, what?

So what is your excuse ?

index.jpg

<pffft>

like i said -

you

don't

know

s-q-u-a-t.

& that i am an atheist.

lol, what?

Wow. YOu call me stupid, and then forget what we were talking about, even when part of it is still up top, that you have not cut yet.

Hint: If you cant' remember the point being discussed, dont' cut the thread down.

dude - i called you poorly educated. i am jumping between several threads, & quite frankly - most of your posts are inane, i can't keep up with all of it.

The left is not mad hey are with the Donald that Trump beat Hillary, because Hillary if not very left, and most leftists did not like Hillary very much.

Yet revenge for Hillary is the reason every right winger I saw claimed to be the reason for so much opposition to Trump.
It's easy to understand.

For a political ideology that depends on fear, suspicion and hatred, an enemy is absolutely necessary. Trump's political enemy, and by extemsion the political enemy of his base, must be in the first row of any rationale to support him. And, likewise, those who do not support him must have been as fully in the tank of Hillary as they are with the Donald.

And deflecting all evidence of Trump's corruption and immorality is a crutch for his supporters. Why not blame criticism on something they see as legitimate while ignoring what everyone else sees as impeachable behavior? Citing any of Trump's less than virtuous behavior would lend legitimacy to the calls for his impeachment and removal.

Sure Trump is deliberately cruel in policy, corrupt in deeds, lying in words, and boorishly immature in actions. But saying so makes them real. And the last things Trumpians are interested in is reality. They like the bright, shiny things more than the intangibles of truth, nobility and character.
20 SHEETS IN THE WIND STUPID.
Nope. It was an excellent comment. Too bad you can't see that.

RESPECT HIS BELIEFS

Why, because he's black, Joe? You gotta preface it that way because he's black?

That's the most pathetic thing I've read on this forum in a long, long time and that's saying a LOT. Changing your tune because of who you're addressing. Mr. Tough Talk Joe "respects the beliefs" of the Christian man IF the Christian man is BLACK of course

PATHETIC

IM2 isnt' trying to impose his beliefs on me, unlike you Fundy Assholes, who want to ban gay marriage and abortion and put Assholes like Trump in office.

The reason why we don't enjoy the Middle Class lifestyle my Dad enjoyed is because you stupid, bible thumping fucks put in people like Reagan, Bush and Trump because they was Right With Jesus and Hated Gays and Mexicans just like you and Jesus did.

Bitter up much ?

What kind of middle class lifestyle did your dad enjoy ?

He liked his cell phone ?

The left is not mad hey are with the Donald that Trump beat Hillary, because Hillary if not very left, and most leftists did not like Hillary very much.

Yet revenge for Hillary is the reason every right winger I saw claimed to be the reason for so much opposition to Trump.
It's easy to understand.

For a political ideology that depends on fear, suspicion and hatred, an enemy is absolutely necessary. Trump's political enemy, and by extemsion the political enemy of his base, must be in the first row of any rationale to support him. And, likewise, those who do not support him must have been as fully in the tank of Hillary as they are with the Donald.

And deflecting all evidence of Trump's corruption and immorality is a crutch for his supporters. Why not blame criticism on something they see as legitimate while ignoring what everyone else sees as impeachable behavior? Citing any of Trump's less than virtuous behavior would lend legitimacy to the calls for his impeachment and removal.

Sure Trump is deliberately cruel in policy, corrupt in deeds, lying in words, and boorishly immature in actions. But saying so makes them real. And the last things Trumpians are interested in is reality. They like the bright, shiny things more than the intangibles of truth, nobility and character.
20 SHEETS IN THE WIND STUPID.
Nope. It was an excellent comment. Too bad you can't see that.
And your 25 sheets in the wind stupid.

This question is just for liberals and other non Trump supporters

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.
My hatred for Trump has NOTHING to do with Hillary. In fact, I said repeatedly during the 2016 campaign that they were two sides of the same corrupt coin.

Here is how I have explained my enmity toward Trump and the tard pseudocon herd many times:

If you had a neighbor and that neighbor had a house guest who smashed all the dishes in the house and shit on all the furniture, you would have a pretty low opinion of your neighbor's house guest.

That's Hillary Clinton to me.

But if you had a house guest in YOUR house who smashed all YOUR dishes and shit on all YOUR furniture, your hatred toward that person would be much greater than it would be toward your neighbor's guest.

That's Trump and the pseudocons. They came into MY house and trashed it. They have violated every Republican conservative principle with extreme prejudice.

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.

The right wingers you are talking to don't seem to have ever read or learned about the constitution.

If trump is removed Hillary can't ever become president,. The constitution is very clear of succession if the president is thrown out or died or somehow stops being president.

The VP becomes president.

So those right wingers are either lying to you or are so uninformed about our constitution that it's a total waste of time to talk with them.

Hillary has absolutely nothing to do with the reason why I and most people want him gone.

The man is a total criminal. He cheated and lies. He violates the constitution and is only there to work for himself, his family and those who are rich. His latest blunder in Syria shows that he doesn't give a damn about human life, about our allies and about stopping isis and terrorism.

Hillary as absolutely nothing to do with it. The right wingers you have talked to also know it. They're just making up lie excuses for the criminal and treasonous actions by trump.

The right wingers you are talking to don't seem to have ever read or learned about the constitution.

If trump is removed Hillary can't ever become president,. The constitution is very clear of succession if the president is thrown out or died or somehow stops being president.

So those right wingers are either lying to you or are so uninformed about our constitution that it's a total waste of time to talk with them.

Hillary has absolutely nothing to do with the reason why I and most people want him gone.

The man is a total criminal. He cheated and lies. He violates the constitution and is only there to work for himself, his family and those who are rich. His latest blunder in Syria shows that he doesn't give a damn about human life, about our allies and about stopping isis and terrorism.

Hillary as absolutely nothing to do with it. The right wingers you have talked to also know it. They're just making up lie excuses for the criminal and treasonous actions by trump.

Of course, you're right, but that doesn't stop crazy right wingers from making their silly claim.

Yes, I believe you. Why wouldn't I.

It's not you are not a legend in your own mind.

After all, YOU KNOW there is no god.

Yep. You know how I know there is no God.

In 1983, I prayed to God that my mom wouldn't die of cancer.

She died.

No God.

I"m so sorry your mom died of cancer.

My dad died of cancer. So did both of my grandfathers.

It sucks and it makes you feel so helpless to watch the life being taken from someone you love so dearly.

My heart goes out to you.

It's easy to understand.

For a political ideology that depends on fear, suspicion and hatred, an enemy is absolutely necessary.
which party are you referring to here?...

Of course, you're right, but that doesn't stop crazy right wingers from making their silly claim.

Truth and reality have never stopped any right winger.

Forum List

Back