Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.
00674 dvng.23.10.26 #674 “Keith L. Moore”

Please refer to nf.23.10.16 #11,488

Meanwhile, I absolutely believe with all my mortal human mental might of brain superiority over every other species on earth including MAGA mammals, that human life begins at fertilization in the process during which a male gamete or sperm unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marks the
beginning of each of us as a unique individual. A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo) and a woman has a right to kill it because full term pregnancy is her risk and not fucking Keith L. Moore’s fucking risk whoever in the name of Jesus he thinks he is.

nf.23.10.16

00674 dvng.23.10.26 #674 “Keith L. Moore”

Please refer to nf.23.10.16 #11,488

Meanwhile, I absolutely believe with all my mortal human mental might of brain superiority over every other species on earth including MAGA mammals, that human life begins at fertilization in the process during which a male gamete or sperm unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marks the
beginning of each of us as a unique individual. A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo) and a woman has a right to kill it because full term pregnancy is her risk and not fucking Keith L. Moore’s fucking risk whoever in the name of Jesus he thinks he is.

nf.23.10.16
Then she is choosing to do wrong.

So if we start from the position that ending a human life is wrong then there must be a punishment. I think it should be a misdemeanor. With increasing penalties for each additional one. That and they have to acknowledge that they are ending a human life; one that has never existed before and will never exist again. And that of their own accord they are freely choosing to end that life.

That way it is recognized as being wrong, but mercy is granted to the woman because of this unique situation. But she has to admit she is doing wrong. This will satisfy society and the woman without promoting abortion.

" General Instinct Of Indifference Through Carnal Knowledge "

* A More Rigorous Definition Of Hue Man *

I'm just trying to get people to acknowledge that abortion ends a human life. Apparently that's a bridge too far for some. How about you?
An etymology from the term human continues to imply hue man , or in the semblance of a man .

Those opposed to abortion choice site a distinct dna from the point of conception which is an entity in semblance with a man , or a hue man .

A hue man argument from the point of conception would be consistent if a homunculus method of development were occurring , however a zygote , or embryo , are not designated by science as being in semblance with a man and the term fetus - a feat of us - feet us - is used to make that designation .

Any form of life and its quality of life are contingent upon a sophisticated physical state , and abortion of a fetus could qualify as ending a life of an entity with a semblance of a man , a hue man , however neither a zygote , nor an embryo , are designated as hue man .

* Distinctions Pending On Mammalian Hue *
You mean people who won't acknowledge that abortion ends a human life?
The reference by abortion anti-choice to a hue man is restricted to homo sapiens ; however , due to technical issues in dna , or other physical anomalies in development , the set of approximation including the hue of man may become strained .

Given a claim that hue man be classified as homo sapiens , a minimum development of sentience is expected for being included in a category of sapience ; also note , for empathy to be valid , a physical capacity for sentience is required .

There is not a legal requirement to be understood or to be acknowledged by a collective state by any other than to those countable by census , which requires live birth .

An infinitesimal identity element in and of itself is inchoate and indifferent to event outcomes though not excluded from reflexive bias .

Last edited:
" General Instinct Of Indifference Through Carnal Knowledge "

* A More Rigorous Definition Of Hue Man *

An etymology from the term human continues to imply hue man , or in the semblance of a man .

Those opposed to abortion choice site a distinct dna from the point of conception which is an entity in semblance with a man , or a hue man .

A hue man argument from the point of conception would be consistent if a homunculus method of development were occurring , however a zygote , or embryo , are not designated by science as being in semblance with a man and the term fetus - a feat of us - feet us - is used to make that designation .

Any form of life and its quality of life are contingent upon a sophisticated physical state , and abortion of a fetus could qualify as ending a life of an entity with a semblance of a man , a hue man , however neither a zygote , nor an embryo , are designated as hue man .

* Distinctions Pending On Mammalian Hue *

The reference by abortion anti-choice to a hue man is restricted to homo sapiens ; however , due to technical issues in dna , or other physical anomalies in development , the set of approximation including the hue of man may become strained .

Given a claim that hue man be classified as homo sapiens , also includes a conjectured minimum of sentience for being included in a category of sapience ; also noting that for empathy to be valid , a physical capacity for sentience is required .

There is not a legal requirement to be understood or to be acknowledged by a collective state by any other than to those countable by census , which requires live birth .

An infinitesimal identity element in and of itself is inchoate and indifferent to event outcomes though not excluded from reflexive bias .
If we start from the position that ending a human life is wrong then there must be a punishment. I think it should be a misdemeanor. With increasing penalties for each additional one. That and they have to acknowledge that they are ending a human life; one that has never existed before and will never exist again. And that of their own accord they are freely choosing to end that life.

That way it is recognized as being wrong, but mercy is granted to the woman because of this unique situation. But she has to admit she is doing wrong. This will satisfy society and the woman without promoting abortion.

Where's the problem with this?

Forum List

Back