A Question for Rightwingers

Would you support mandated concealed carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jillian's righwing bash thread has been quite successful wouldn't you say?

funny, to me it's looked more pretty good except for a few righwingnuts.

luckily there were actually some smart rightwingers who know how to conduct a conversation.

you should watch them and learn.

face it gurl, this was designed to be a rightwing bash fest, and you've been very successful. take your congrats where you find them. most people on this board are bored with you calling them stupid.

actually it wasn't.

you just continually show that you're incapable of having a discussion.

of course, i've known you long enough not to be surprised by that or you and your friends' persistent trolling of this thread.

*shrug*

luckily there were actually some smart rightwingers who know how to conduct a conversation.

face it gurl, this was designed to be a rightwing bash fest, and you've been very successful. take your congrats where you find them. most people on this board are bored with you calling them stupid.

actually it wasn't.

you just continually show that you're incapable of having a discussion.

of course, i've known you long enough not to be surprised by that or you and your friends' persistent trolling of this thread.

*shrug*

face it gurl. you just say we are "incapable of having a discussion" because we don't talk or express ourselves they way that you mandate. Actually, it's your cop out; that and the use of the expression "trolling" so you can put me on ignore if you'd like to but I think I do a damn fine job of expressing myself and so do most of the people on this board whom you fancy yourself to be so far "above."

No one should be mandated to carry a gun or buy health insurance.

i appreciate your consistency. :)

but auto insurance is ok?

Your logic here is so severely flawed, I don't know where to begin. Why do you insist on making stupid arguments that embarass yourself?

First of all, people can choose not to drive. They can take a cab. Take a bus. Walk. Ride a bike. Get a lift from a friend or co-worker. You cannot choose not to be born, stupid. So there is no corelation between the two, stupid. You are being forced to carry insurance just for existing under Obamacare.

Second, the federal government does not mandate auto-insurance. Those decisions are done legally at the state level. Obamacare would be legal at the state level, as seen with what Romney did in Massachusetts. However, it is completely unconstitutional at the federal level.

I don't see how you could claim to be an attorney and be this stupid as to confuse choosing to drive and being forced just because you exist, and the difference between state and federal. You're either lying through your missing teeth on being an attorney, or you are hands down the worst attorney in the history of the world. Considering you can't even make an argument at the most basic level on this site leads me to believe you can't possibly be an attorney. You guys are supposed to be well trained on making an argument and finding loopholes. Instead, all you do is mention things that have no relevance to the issue (like auto insurance :lol:) and then follow that with a really weak insult like a box of tissues.

It forces us to consume something whether or not we want to consume it. It forces us to purchase something we don't want.

And that is unconstitutional.

Your logic here is so severely flawed, I don't know where to begin. Why do you insist on making stupid arguments that embarass yourself?

First of all, people can choose not to drive. They can take a cab. Take a bus. Walk. Ride a bike. Get a lift from a friend or co-worker. You cannot choose not to be born, stupid. So there is no corelation between the two, stupid. You are being forced to carry insurance just for existing under Obamacare.

Second, the federal government does not mandate auto-insurance. Those decisions are done legally at the state level. Obamacare would be legal at the state level, as seen with what Romney did in Massachusetts. However, it is completely unconstitutional at the federal level.

I don't see how you could claim to be an attorney and be this stupid as to confuse choosing to drive and being forced just because you exist, and the difference between state and federal. You're either lying through your missing teeth on being an attorney, or you are hands down the worst attorney in the history of the world. Considering you can't even make an argument at the most basic level on this site leads me to believe you can't possibly be an attorney. You guys are supposed to be well trained on making an argument and finding loopholes. Instead, all you do is mention things that have no relevance to the issue (like auto insurance :lol:) and then follow that with a really weak insult like a box of tissues.

It forces us to consume something whether or not we want to consume it. It forces us to purchase something we don't want.

Wrong. It forces you to take personal responsibility for your health care coverage and not expect someone else to pay for it for you.

Gee. That almost sounds like something a Conservative would advocate for. Interesting.

Why do you hate the American tax payer so much you'd force them to pay for your medicine, KosherFuck?

Wrong. It forces you to take personal responsibility for your health care coverage and not expect someone else to pay for it for you.

Gee. That almost sounds like something a Conservative would advocate for. Interesting.

Why do you hate the American tax payer so much you'd force them to pay for your medicine, KosherFuck?

are you in favor of forcing the American Taxpayer to pay for health care for illegals? Yes or NO

are you in favor of forcing the American Taxpayer to pay for health care for illegals? Yes or NO

I believe the Constitution of this country guarantees protections to all humans on our soil. I believe the Constitution only reserves very specific rights for citizenship only, like owning a firearm and voting. If we had a single payer system, then no, I don't think non-citizens should be a part of that. I don't know if domestic insurers will issue policies to non-citizens as well, so that point seems kind of moot.

The tax payer will pay for their health care regardless because we're not heartless fucks who send people to die in the street rather than pay for their medicine, no matter what Justice "Douchebag" Scalia suggests should be the case.

And I also firmly believe that eliminating the Bush Tax Cuts will free up a fuckload of cash that would help pay for things like this. I also don't believe that illegal immigrants are responsible for the lion share of health care costs in this country. That's on all you baby-boomers getting old at the same time.

As more and more countries adopt national health coverage, and they will, it becomes an even less important factor because those countries' governments would cover their expenses here.

I know a lot of you have a gun thing going on...

how many of you would support the idea of mandated concealed carry?

"Gun thing going on?" Whatever. It's a right whether people take advantage of it or not. People shouldn't be forced to buy guns any more than they should be forced to buy health insurance.

If you're asking if I support our rights, then yes. Whether or not it's allowed by law, criminals will still have weapons and will still use them. I wish some would focus on that rather than picking on the law abiding citizens.

I'm also not a rightwinger.

since i don't oppose gun rights when they're addressed in a rational way, i was asking more about a theoretical mandated concealed carry. thank you for your response in that regard.

i'm not seeing how you're not a rightwinger, though. i've read your posts. :)

Seen her posts, hell. Her avatar is pretty much a dead give-away.

If she's not a rightwinger, she's "ANYBODY BUT OBAMA!" And that's even worse. Because that's not thinking, that's flat-out reacting.

So Derps -- Those 40 Million you were crying about being "denied healthcare" -- the ACA fixes this RIGHT???

How many of THOSE are "expecting someone to pay for it for you"?? You clowns need to get your story straight...

Jillian's righwing bash thread has been quite successful wouldn't you say?

You are the only one with double-vision here, I think you need new glasses on your avatar. How bout you drop one of your redundant lines in the sig? And don't go getting all happy about how you're upsetting someone. My next move is ignoring sigs.:thup:

I believe the Constitution of this country guarantees protections to all humans on our soil. I believe the Constitution only reserves very specific rights for citizenship only, like owning a firearm and voting. If we had a single payer system, then no, I don't think non-citizens should be a part of that. I don't know if domestic insurers will issue policies to non-citizens as well, so that point seems kind of moot.

The tax payer will pay for their health care regardless because we're not heartless fucks who send people to die in the street rather than pay for their medicine, no matter what Justice "Douchebag" Scalia suggests should be the case.

And I also firmly believe that eliminating the Bush Tax Cuts will free up a fuckload of cash that would help pay for things like this. I also don't believe that illegal immigrants are responsible for the lion share of health care costs in this country. That's on all you baby-boomers getting old at the same time.

As more and more countries adopt national health coverage, and they will, it becomes an even less important factor because those countries' governments would cover their expenses here.

Is that a NO? How hard is it to say NO? or was that a YES? how hard is it to say YES?

No one should be mandated to carry a gun or buy health insurance.

Lemmesee if I can translate.

Ad hom, ad hom.

Stupidity, ad hom ad hom.

Yet more stupidity, more ad hom,

Snerk, snark.

xoxo,

Dog who haz webz

You are the only one with double-vision here, I think you need new glasses on your avatar. How bout you drop one of your redundant lines in the sig? And don't go getting all happy about how you're upsetting someone. My next move is ignoring sigs.:thup:

bossy huh? :cuckoo:

bossy huh? :cuckoo:

And not only are sigs gone, but a certain pussy willow has left the building as well.

:lmao:

:fu:

Is that a NO? How hard is it to say NO? or was that a YES? how hard is it to say YES?

Sounded like a yes to me.

So Derps -- Those 40 Million you were crying about being "denied healthcare" -- the ACA fixes this RIGHT???

How many of THOSE are "expecting someone to pay for it for you"?? You clowns need to get your story straight...

By 2014 95% of Americans will be covered in one way, shape or form. Next?

Sounded like a yes to me.

Then you heard wrong. The answer is: "We always have, always will."

Forum List

Back