A Question for Rightwingers

Would you support mandated concealed carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice of you to ....

No, Amelia; I'm not going there. I don't know when you went full snickerdoodles, but you can imagine my shock when it happened.
Going where?

Now we have a law that mandates health care for foreign nationals. Few deny that we have already been doing so because of so many illegals.

But, now it is law - a law that does NOTHING to reduce that problem.

Can you understand the distinction and the problem?

Nice of you to ....

No, Amelia; I'm not going there. I don't know when you went full snickerdoodles, but you can imagine my shock when it happened.
Going where?

Now we have a law that mandates health care for foreign nationals. Few deny that we have already been doing so because of so many illegals.

Can you understand - I mean, you've seen me on the board. I only speak to full partisan hacks when I feel the need to slap somebody about the head and shoulders.

Buh-bye now.

:fu:

funny, to me it's looked more pretty good except for a few righwingnuts.

luckily there were actually some smart rightwingers who know how to conduct a conversation.

you should watch them and learn.

face it gurl, this was designed to be a rightwing bash fest, and you've been very successful. take your congrats where you find them. most people on this board are bored with you calling them stupid.

You are the only one with double-vision here, I think you need new glasses on your avatar. How bout you drop one of your redundant lines in the sig? And don't go getting all happy about how you're upsetting someone. My next move is ignoring sigs.:thup:

her siggie does scream of desperation :(

Nice of you to ....

Going where?

Can you understand - I mean, you've seen me on the board. I only speak to full partisan hacks when I feel the need to slap somebody about the head and shoulders.

Buh-bye now.

Oh well, it was a pretty simple question. Who knew I would get road rage style flip of the bird for asking it.

Don't question; just follow. :lmao:

Going where?

Buh-bye now.

Oh well, it was a pretty simple question. Who knew I would get road rage style flip of the bird for asking it.

Don't question; just follow. :lmao:

Oh, fuck. I was SUPPOSED to be speaking to Amelia.

Nice of you to ....

Riding the snickerdoodle wave to November. :tongue:

This is the first time in all my time on the board that I've seen someone announce "Yes, I've come undone just like the rest of the wingnuts on the board, and I'm happy to say so, WooT!!"

Then you heard wrong. The answer is: "We always have, always will."

Thank you. I swear to God, last Thursday a solid half the board took that long walk off the short sanity pier.

Nice of you to help shore up his weak back pedal. :)

Who the fuck is back pedaling? I'm simply stating that we always have and always will. And yes, I do think that's the right and HUMANE thing to do. It's absolutely shitty to think that you guys would rather a person die simply because they came here illegally. I really hope you're not Christians, because you'd just add one more layer of shittiness to religion by believing in something that so clearly flies in the face of your Messiah.

Thank you. I swear to God, last Thursday a solid half the board took that long walk off the short sanity pier.

Who the fuck is back pedaling? I'm simply stating that we always have and always will. And yes, I do think that's the right and HUMANE thing to do. It's absolutely shitty to think that you guys would rather a person die simply because they came here illegally. I really hope you're not Christians, because you'd just add one more layer of shittiness to religion by believing in something that so clearly flies in the face of your Messiah.

Amelia? Yeah, she's a "Christian."

[quot
Forget it. You might as well ask her to sprout wings and fly to the Moon. She is incapable of anything resembling discussion, much less debate. She is a poseur of the first order. Actually a poseur of the second order, since she is so transparently fake.

Spoken like somebody who gets their arse kicked by her regularly...

She couldn't win an argument if she were the only one there.

Nice of you to ....

Riding the snickerdoodle wave to November. :tongue:

This is the first time in all my time on the board that I've seen someone announce "Yes, I've come undone just like the rest of the wingnuts on the board, and I'm happy to say so, WooT!!"

No Poop...that would be your medication. She didn't say anything to that effect and your constant efforts to translate meaning to peoples posts gets very boring (in not occasionally stupid-funny).

Post something meaningful....for once.

Which means I was correct to hear "yes" and you were backpedaling when you said that my observation about what I heard was wrong. I was right. You believe it is right. The "it just is" attitude you tried to replace my interpretation with was a back pedal.

I'll leave this thread now.

I've already apparently lost one friend over it. That's enough for now. I should try to pace myself. We have four long months ahead.

Forum List

Back