A Question for Rightwingers

Would you support mandated concealed carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

and you are.......someone who spends enough time to make 42,000 plus posts to a meaningless message board.

You make almost 17 posts a day, Jillian 18.5....so looks like you spend enough time, too.....

The day I hit 40,000 is the day, I know I will be like Schillian.....don't have a life.

Of course, I'd say that each of my posts has about 100 times the content hers do. She is good for two or three short sentences....

Maybe I should have said 42,000 meaningless posts to a meaningless message board.

Daily post count matters more than overall....

You're both here about the same amount of time with regard to posts...

I would not bother posting on a messagebaord if it was meaningless...

You make almost 17 posts a day, Jillian 18.5....so looks like you spend enough time, too.....

The day I hit 40,000 is the day, I know I will be like Schillian.....don't have a life.

Of course, I'd say that each of my posts has about 100 times the content hers do. She is good for two or three short sentences....

Maybe I should have said 42,000 meaningless posts to a meaningless message board.

Hint: Don't bother posting.

Yeah, but he's a butthurt nutter who's cranky because he found out that at least I e rightwingnuts justice gave a damn about his legacy

That is funny.

The SCOTUS rules on legacy....

No wonder this country is in trouble.

Agreed. Seems most every Government official worries of thier 'legacies' versus doing what is correct, right, and just.

Me thinks you find meaning in strange places...

Me thinks you find meaning in strange places...
:clap2:

Last edited:

and you are.......someone who spends enough time to make 42,000 plus posts to a meaningless message board.

approximately 18 posts a day is not having a life?

stop projecting.

Yeah, but he's a butthurt nutter who's cranky because he found out that at least I e rightwingnuts justice gave a damn about his legacy

That is funny.

Agreed. Seems most every Government official worries of thier 'legacies' versus doing what is correct, right, and just.

his legacy IS doing what was right.

the court is not an arm of the rightwingnut brigade.... notwithstanding its behavior over the last 10 years.

I'll say it again....if I hit 40K...I will know I am in trouble.

That is funny.

his legacy IS doing what was right.

the court is not an arm of the rightwingnut brigade.... notwithstanding its behavior over the last 10 years.

Wrong again Schillian....

There is no right or wrong...there is constitutional and unconstitutional.

42,000 posts and you are still in the third grade.

His legacy now stands to be someone who buckled under pressure to supposedly save the integrity of the court....by sacrificing the USC to the bastards on the left who felt they would die without ACA....

Even Kennedy said the whole thing was bulls**t.

I still get nauseated.

eh.. .you're still a loser.

And you are still Schillian.

if that makes you feel better about yourself... i understand you feel inadequate because you're incapable of having a discussion... or doing much of anything else.

tissue?

Facial_Tissue_Box.jpg

Forum List

Back