A Question for Those that Support Hamas

Yes there are some Israelis and non Israeli groups in Israel which are anti Israel. Haaretz, the newspaper is against Israel.

Since you do not know anything about what actually goes on in Israel, its policies or anything else, what is there for me to answer here.

Betselem and others are not telling the truth. Believe them all you want.
Incorrect. What has been reported by Haaretz is accurate.

Thee OP should probaably ask Netanyahu this question since it was his strategy to prop up Hamas to prevent a 2 state solution.

Because I don't think anybody here supports Hamas.
Netaniahu did not "prop up" Hamas. Hamas gave the impression that it would accept the status quo.

The only ones preventing a two state solution have been the Arab leaders since 1937.

Look it up.

Yes there are some Israelis and non Israeli groups in Israel which are anti Israel. Haaretz, the newspaper is against Israel.

Since you do not know anything about what actually goes on in Israel, its policies or anything else, what is there for me to answer here.

Betselem and others are not telling the truth. Believe them all you want.

It's not just "some," a large percentage of Israelis are unhappy with their current government. So all those Israelis don't know what's going on in Israel? All those Israelis are bad and evil?

And now the world has woken up to see the injustice of ethnic cleansing, apartheid, and deliberate slaughter of Palestinian civilians.

It's all Arab land Todd and it's up to them to grant a part of it to the Jews who came in and tried to steal it.

Can that be our starting point? Seems fair to me if we were to consider foreigners coming into America and claiming a part of it!

My opening negotiating position is not cast in stone. There's room for negotiations.
Nomads lived there Squatters.
Then Britain took the place.

Squtters of the Ottimans, British, Egypt...didnt own the land.

There are Arab Muslims and Christians in the Israeli Knesset, government. How is Israel Apartheid?

There are Muslims, Christians, Bedouin, Bahai, Druze serving in the Israeli Military.
How does that make Israel an apartheid country?

Apartheid?

Apartheid?
Thee Likkud Party is in power. They are right wing.

And now the world has woken up to see the injustice of ethnic cleansing, apartheid, and deliberate slaughter of Palestinian civilians.

It's all Arab land Todd and it's up to them to grant a part of it to the Jews who came in and tried to steal it.

Can that be our starting point? Seems fair to me if we were to consider foreigners coming into America and claiming a part of it!

My opening negotiating position is not cast in stone. There's room for negotiations.
Arab land is the Arabian Peninsula. Outside of there it is all invaded, conquered and colonized all the way to North Africa.

History and geography does not matter to you at all.

Thee Likkud Party is in power. They are right wing.
Likud is all for protecting Israel and not ever giving any land away for peace the Arabs really do not want, as it happened with Gaza in 2005.

Foreigners came into the Continents now known as Americans and Took all the land they could from the indigenous people.

The Arab Muslims did the same from outside of Arabia all the way to North Africa. None of that land is actually theirs, they are invaders, conquerors, colonizers of all of those lands.

No, but it was theirs and still is theirs.

Ottoman territory suddenly belonged to Palestinians? LOL!
No, but it didn't and doesn't belong to Jews who are supposedly 'chosen'.

Who said it did?

The compromise that is necessary is that it can belong to both Jews and Palestinian people, but the Zionists can't be included because they can't compromise..

And that brings us up to date and to where the sentiments of the world is going to decide!

Human Rights Watch found that Israeli officials committed the crime of apartheid through specific acts and policies carried out in certain areas under their control.

Amnesty International says Israel is an apartheid state.

17 Israeli NGOs published a report that stated Israel's actions in the West Bank today meet the criteria of apartheid, as defined in international law.

13 Israeli human rights groups issued a joint statement defending Amnesty International against "vicious attacks" due to its report on apartheid, saying: "Many of us have used the term and/or have made the legal designation of 'apartheid' in relation to various aspects of Israel's treatment of Palestinians."

And that's not even a complete list. Don't attack the messenger, just saying that many others disagree, including many Israelis.

Amnesty International says Israel is an apartheid state.

Amnesty International needs to get its head out of its ass.

Incorrect. What has been reported by Haaretz is accurate.
That is on your brain. You are responsible for what your brain accepts and what it does not.

Israel does not depend on your acceptance to defend and protect its land and ALL of its population.

No, but it didn't and doesn't belong to Jews who are supposedly 'chosen'.

Who said it did?

The compromise that is necessary is that it can belong to both Jews and Palestinian people, but the Zionists can't be included because they can't compromise..

And that brings us up to date and to where the sentiments of the world is going to decide!
Explain the refusal of Arab leaders to accept the 1937 partition while the Jews accepted it.

Explain the refusal of Arab leaders to accept the 1947 partition while the Jews accepted it.

It's not just "some," a large percentage of Israelis are unhappy with their current government. So all those Israelis don't know what's going on in Israel? All those Israelis are bad and evil?
Look again.

Israel is ONE since the 10/7 attack.

Stop speaking for Israelis when you do not know what is happening.

When you lockup 2 million people in a concentration camp surrounded by a huge wall and armed guards. Take away all hope to better their lives. There is eventually going to be repercussions.
I don't blame the Palestinians for revolting against those who stole their land and homes, and then imprisoned them for life.

They need to revolt against Hamas and then work for peace with Israel.

Foreigners came into the Continents now known as Americans and Took all the land they could from the indigenous people.

The Arab Muslims did the same from outside of Arabia all the way to North Africa. None of that land is actually theirs, they are invaders, conquerors, colonizers of all of those lands.
I suppose you're technically right.

Then that should mean that a two-state solution is needed in which both sides are acknowledged.

But the obvious problem with that solution is that the Zionist regime is not willing.

World sentiments is going to force them to be willing.

Look at the proportion of land that the Zionists want to claim. Does that seem fair to Americans?

That's why we don't support what Hamas did in revenge, but we support the ideals of what Hamas is trying to accomplish.

Those not in the 'war zone' (not Gaza, but West Bank) support Hamas' Oct/7 atrocities even more.
As to "who" polled . It is Arabs themselves -
"the Arab World for Research and Development."

View attachment 863403

Forum List

Back