A Question of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

1017-moltenmetal.jpg

this is what they claim to be "molten" metal
notice nothing is dripping
while it is red and white hot, it is not "molten"

eyewitness reported molten metal..and red and white hot metal can not be produced from kerosene and burning furniture,,,

look at the flaws of the official story on a whole...if you are at all intrested in finding the truth

ZERO.Investigation.Into.911.avi

so all the eyewitnesses liar ,,morons...? have some balls and view the film it features many of the military experts you claim don't exist or just shut the fuck up and admit you have no interest in knowing the truth

No, only the eyewitnesses that suggest this was an inside job were morons, the rest were normal people like the rest of us.

I still find it strange that YOU (Eots) claim you have proof of an inside job, yet you just sit here, wasting your time by cutting and pasting crap from conspiracy websites. Why not take your evidence to the FBI if its so important and obvious as you claim. Werent you saying that you had physics on your side and that its impossible for the steel to melt like it did? If this is true, why waste your time telling us stupid non believers, when you could bring the evidence to smart people who would understand it?

I suspect your evidence isnt nearly as good as you claim (insert sarcastic grin here), of course you can always prove me wrong, simply by turning in thgis evidence of yours. If theres any truth to it, i would imagine it will be all over the news within days.

Last edited:
so all the eyewitnesses liar ,,morons...? have some balls and view the film it features many of the military experts you claim don't exist or just shut the fuck up and admit you have no interest in knowing the truth

Not, only the eyewitnesses that suggest this was an inside job were morons, the rest were normal people like the rest of us.

I still find it strange that YOU Eots claim you has proof of an inside job, yet you just sits here, wasting your time by cutting and pasting crap from conspiracy websites. Why not take your evidence to the FBI if its so important and obvious as you claim. Werent you saying that you had physics on your side and that its impossible for the steel to melt like it did? If this is true, why waste your time telling us stupid non believers, when you could bring the evidence to smart people who would understand it?

I suspect your evidence isnt nearly as good as you claim (insert sarcastic grin here), of course you can always prove me wrong, simply by turning in thgis evidence of yours. If theres any truth to it, i would imagine it will be all over the news within days.

You don't get it... Everyone but the tinfoil brigade are either in on it or to stupid to get it.

Not, only the eyewitnesses that suggest this was an inside job were morons, the rest were normal people like the rest of us.

I still find it strange that YOU (Eots) claim you have proof of an inside job, yet you just sit here, wasting your time by cutting and pasting crap from conspiracy websites. Why not take your evidence to the FBI if its so important and obvious as you claim. Werent you saying that you had physics on your side and that its impossible for the steel to melt like it did? If this is true, why waste your time telling us stupid non believers, when you could bring the evidence to smart people who would understand it?

you are only showing your complete ignorence..these are not my claims or theory's they are the beliefs and opinions of many top level military experts,,including CIA AND FBI agentsa fact you simply can not deal with..what should concern you is why this fact is not reported in the controlled media...I have however for my own amusement and protest made a habit of phoning and e-mailing the FBI -CIA AND HOMELAND SECURITY to report the crimes of the administration ....

Last edited:

I still find it strange that YOU Eots claim you has proof of an inside job, yet you just sits here, wasting your time by cutting and pasting crap from conspiracy websites. Why not take your evidence to the FBI if its so important and obvious as you claim. Werent you saying that you had physics on your side and that its impossible for the steel to melt like it did? If this is true, why waste your time telling us stupid non believers, when you could bring the evidence to smart people who would understand it?

You don't get it... Everyone but the tinfoil brigade are either in on it or to stupid to get it.

no ..not stupid..just mind controled through the controled media

the tin foil hat brigade

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission ...
This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

1017-moltenmetal.jpg

this is what they claim to be "molten" metal
notice nothing is dripping
while it is red and white hot, it is not "molten"

eyewitness reported molten metal..and red and white hot metal can not be produced from kerosene and burning furniture,,,

look at the flaws of the official story on a whole...if you are at all intrested in finding the truth

i already know the truth

eots
Member #3851

I have however for my own amusement and protest made a habit of phoning and e-mailing the FBI -CIA AND HOMELAND SECURITY to report the crimes of the administration ....

Ok, i knew it. Your not just some normal guy who happens to believe in the conspiracy, and this isnt the first time in your life where youve been in disagreement with everyone else around you, to your disbelief. Im sure you know youre a little different from everyone else, but you will never admit it given the current debate and the question of your sanity. Im sure its not uncommon for people around you to think your weird. Thats actually you in your avatar picture right? Yeah, i figured that was you, and while in that picture you are trying to act silly, theres a hint of lunacy in it. Youre that weird guy that creeps the girls out.

Last edited:
I've always questioned the knowledge of the Government about what happened on 9/11 and whether they had a role in it or not.

And this is even when I take out the conspiracy theories but use their own words.

Rummy saying the plane over Penn was shot down.

Bush saying he saw the 1st plane hit on 9/11 and making a lame joke in the same context which is impossible because nobody saw the first plane hit.

Small things like that make me go :eusa_eh:

I've always questioned the knowledge of the Government about what happened on 9/11 and whether they had a role in it or not.

And this is even when I take out the conspiracy theories but use their own words.

Bush saying he saw the 1st plane hit on 9/11 and making a lame joke in the same context which is impossible because nobody saw the first plane hit.

Ya, cause well it would have been so easy for the Government to have planned and executed the attacks and then have kept it secret all these years. The number of people that would have to have been involved in the planning and execution of the attacks then the even more needed to cover it up make it the stupidest claim ever.

The number of people that would have to have been involved in the planning and execution of the attacks then the even more needed to cover it up make it the stupidest claim ever.

This is the thing the conspiracy guys always fail to REALLY consider. They seem content with the idea that it would only take a handful of people to pull it off. While it may sound like a joke, i blame Hollywood. You watch enough movies about government cover-ups, it starts to seem plausible, for some people.

eots
Member #3851

I have however for my own amusement and protest made a habit of phoning and e-mailing the FBI -CIA AND HOMELAND SECURITY to report the crimes of the administration ....

Ok, i knew it. Your not just some normal guy who happens to believe in the conspiracy, and this isnt the first time in your life where youve been in disagreement with everyone else around you, to your disbelief.

I hardly feel that I am I'm disagreement with everyone around me..you have quite the imagination

Im sure you know youre a little different from everyone else, but you will never admit it

it seems to me we are all a littlel different than everyone else ..thats what makes us individuals..I have no problem with that

given the current debate and the question of your sanity.

my sanity in question ?..why would that be because I share a belief with top level military personal and esteemed professes ?...or because a a man with paranoid delusions questions me...no I don't think so...

Im sure its not uncommon for people around you to think your weird. Thats actually you in your avatar picture right? Yeah, i figured that was you, and while in that picture you are trying to act silly, theres a hint of lunacy in it. Youre that weird guy that creeps the girls out.

get serious.!.. lthe ladies love me !

Ya, cause well it would have been so easy for the Government to have planned and executed the attacks and then have kept it secret all these years. The number of people that would have to have been involved in the planning and execution of the attacks then the even more needed to cover it up make it the stupidest claim ever.

but some very experienced military Intel people disagree with your assumption on this... clearly

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer and Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis. 29-year CIA veteran.

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Capt. Gregory M. Zeigler, PhD, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer

Statement to this website 9/19/06: "I knew from September 18, 2001, that the official story about 9/11 was false. ... [A]nomalies poured in rapidly: the hijackers' names appearing in none of the published flight passenger lists, BBC reports of stolen identities of the alleged hijackers or the alleged hijackers being found alive, the obvious demolitions of WTC 1 and 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and WTC 7, the lack of identifiable Boeing 757 wreckage at the Pentagon ... Link to full statement [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Robert David Steele (Vivas) – U.S. Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years. Second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988 - 1992 and a member of the Adjunct Faculty of Marine Corps University. Also former clandestine services case officer with the CIA. 25-year U.S. military and intelligence career. Currently Founder and CEO of OSS.net and a proponent of Open Source Intelligence.

Author of On Intelligence: Spies and Secrecy in an Open World (2000, Foreword by Senator David Boren (D-OK)), The New Craft of Intelligence: Personal, Public, & Political (2002, Foreword by Senator Pat Roberts (R-KS)), Information Operations: All Information, All Languages, All the Time (2005, Foreword by Congressman Rob Simmons (R-CT-02)), The Smart Nation Act: Public Intelligence in the Public Interest (2006). Co-author of NATO Open Source Intelligence Handbook (2001). Co-editor of NATO Open Source Intelligence Reader (2002). Contributing editor of Peacekeeping Intelligence: Emerging Concepts for the Future (2003, Foreword by Dame Pauline Neville-Jones, UK).
Essay 10/7/06: Review of Webster Tarpley's 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in the USA. "I am forced to conclude that 9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for
war,
and I am forced to conclude that there is sufficient evidence to indict (not necessarily convict) Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and others of a neo-conservative neo-Nazi coup d'etat and kick-off of the clash of civilizations. ...

This is, without question, the most important modern reference on state-sponsored terrorism, and also the reference that most pointedly suggests that select rogue elements within the US Government, most likely led by Dick Cheney with the assistance of George Tenet, Buzzy Kronguard, and others close to the Wall Street gangs, are the most guilty of state-sponsored terrorism....

I sit here, a 54-year old, liberally educated, two graduate degrees, war college, a life overseas, 150 IQ or so, the number #1 Amazon reviewer for non-fiction, a former Marine Corps infantry officer, a former CIA clandestine case officer, founder of the Marine Corps Intelligence Center, and I have to tell anyone who cares to read this: I believe it. I believe it enough to want a full investigation that passes the smell test of the 9/11 families as well as objective outside observers." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

OpEdNews » Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11

but some very experienced military Intel people disagree with your assumption on this... clearly

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer and Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis. 29-year CIA veteran.

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Capt. Gregory M. Zeigler, PhD, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer

Statement to this website 9/19/06: "I knew from September 18, 2001, that the official story about 9/11 was false. ... [A]nomalies poured in rapidly: the hijackers' names appearing in none of the published flight passenger lists, BBC reports of stolen identities of the alleged hijackers or the alleged hijackers being found alive, the obvious demolitions of WTC 1 and 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and WTC 7, the lack of identifiable Boeing 757 wreckage at the Pentagon ... Link to full statement [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Robert David Steele (Vivas) – U.S. Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years. Second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988 - 1992 and a member of the Adjunct Faculty of Marine Corps University. Also former clandestine services case officer with the CIA. 25-year U.S. military and intelligence career. Currently Founder and CEO of OSS.net and a proponent of Open Source Intelligence.

Author of On Intelligence: Spies and Secrecy in an Open World (2000, Foreword by Senator David Boren (D-OK)), The New Craft of Intelligence: Personal, Public, & Political (2002, Foreword by Senator Pat Roberts (R-KS)), Information Operations: All Information, All Languages, All the Time (2005, Foreword by Congressman Rob Simmons (R-CT-02)), The Smart Nation Act: Public Intelligence in the Public Interest (2006). Co-author of NATO Open Source Intelligence Handbook (2001). Co-editor of NATO Open Source Intelligence Reader (2002). Contributing editor of Peacekeeping Intelligence: Emerging Concepts for the Future (2003, Foreword by Dame Pauline Neville-Jones, UK).
Essay 10/7/06: Review of Webster Tarpley's 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in the USA. "I am forced to conclude that 9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for
war,
and I am forced to conclude that there is sufficient evidence to indict (not necessarily convict) Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and others of a neo-conservative neo-Nazi coup d'etat and kick-off of the clash of civilizations. ...

This is, without question, the most important modern reference on state-sponsored terrorism, and also the reference that most pointedly suggests that select rogue elements within the US Government, most likely led by Dick Cheney with the assistance of George Tenet, Buzzy Kronguard, and others close to the Wall Street gangs, are the most guilty of state-sponsored terrorism....

I sit here, a 54-year old, liberally educated, two graduate degrees, war college, a life overseas, 150 IQ or so, the number #1 Amazon reviewer for non-fiction, a former Marine Corps infantry officer, a former CIA clandestine case officer, founder of the Marine Corps Intelligence Center, and I have to tell anyone who cares to read this: I believe it. I believe it enough to want a full investigation that passes the smell test of the 9/11 families as well as objective outside observers." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

OpEdNews » Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11
again, you C&P more crap from a troofer nutters site

Nobody can compare to the experts who wrote and and approved the following two papers:

http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/405.pdf

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf

Here are the experts from the engineering division of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics that passed the two papers:

ASCE-EMD - ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEES

http://www.ce.jhu.edu/emd/excom.htm

http://www.ce.jhu.edu/emd/admin.htmll

Two papers about 9/11 has passed the society of industrial and applied mathematics and they both agree it was done by terrorist's planes. All these engineering professors just simply cannot be wrong.

Not saying such a thing would be easy. I'm simply stating that I wonder about the government's role in 9/11. It seems to me it's similar to the beginning of past wars.

Though I'm simply stating their words, that's what makes me go :eusa_eh:.

what do they know about military intelligence ?...the papers are basically meaningless ...a real and full investigation of 911 under the terms set out in the petition is the only way the have definitive answers

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT – Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission). Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.
Endorser of and proposed Commissioner of a New Investigation into 9/11 as described in the New York City Ballot Initiative 11/08: "Petition to Create a NYC Independent Commission with Subpoena Power to Conduct a Comprehensive and Fact-Driven Investigation of All Relevant Aspects of the Tragic Events of September 11, 2001 and Issue a Report.

WHEREAS, many New York City voters believe that there remain many unanswered questions critical to establishing the truth about all relevant events leading up to, during and subsequent to the tragic attacks occurring on September 11, 2001 (“9/11”), and

WHEREAS, no prior investigation by any New York City agency or any other governmental entity has resulted in the citizens being provided with those critical answers or information necessary to establish the truth about those tragic events, ...

An independent, temporary New York City commission (the “Commission”) is hereby created to conduct a comprehensive, factdriven investigation into the events that took place on 9/11, as well as to thoroughly examine related events before and after the attacks, including any activities attempting to hide, cover up, impede or obstruct any investigation into these 9/11 events, following wherever the facts may lead. The Commission shall publish one or more reports of their findings."

"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

what do they know about military intelligence ?...the papers are basically meaningless ...a real and full investigation of 911 under the terms set out in the petition is the only way the have definitive answers

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT – Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission). Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.
Endorser of and proposed Commissioner of a New Investigation into 9/11 as described in the New York City Ballot Initiative 11/08: "Petition to Create a NYC Independent Commission with Subpoena Power to Conduct a Comprehensive and Fact-Driven Investigation of All Relevant Aspects of the Tragic Events of September 11, 2001 and Issue a Report.

WHEREAS, many New York City voters believe that there remain many unanswered questions critical to establishing the truth about all relevant events leading up to, during and subsequent to the tragic attacks occurring on September 11, 2001 (“9/11”), and

WHEREAS, no prior investigation by any New York City agency or any other governmental entity has resulted in the citizens being provided with those critical answers or information necessary to establish the truth about those tragic events, ...

An independent, temporary New York City commission (the “Commission”) is hereby created to conduct a comprehensive, factdriven investigation into the events that took place on 9/11, as well as to thoroughly examine related events before and after the attacks, including any activities attempting to hide, cover up, impede or obstruct any investigation into these 9/11 events, following wherever the facts may lead. The Commission shall publish one or more reports of their findings."

"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

what do they know about military intelligence ?

I really do not know but the following few people have excellent armed forces experience and they disagree with you.

Col. Ed Walby
Capt. Bill Scott (Ret. USAF)
Lt. Herbert McConnell
Tech. Sgt. Laura Bosco
Lt. Col. Skip Aldous (Ret.)

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

...the papers are basically meaningless ...a real and full investigation of 911 under the terms set out in the petition is the only way the have definitive answers

Neither of those two people believe it was an inside job. So what about the papers are meaningless? You have been posting credentials of people who agree with and some who even do not. Does that make every one of them meaningless? As I have said, all those engineering experts from my last post agree that the fall of the towers were caused by the planes. They are the best engineering minds this planet has and they all disagree with you.

what do they know about military intelligence ?

I really do not know but the following few people have excellent armed forces experience and they disagree with you.

Col. Ed Walby
Capt. Bill Scott (Ret. USAF)
Lt. Herbert McConnell
Tech. Sgt. Laura Bosco
Lt. Col. Skip Aldous (Ret.)

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

...the papers are basically meaningless ...a real and full investigation of 911 under the terms set out in the petition is the only way the have definitive answers

Neither of those two people believe it was an inside job. So what about the papers are meaningless? You have been posting credentials of people who agree with and some who even do not. Does that make every one of them meaningless? As I have said, all those engineering experts from my last post agree that the fall of the towers were caused by the planes. They are the best engineering minds this planet has and they all disagree with you.
to the troofers, unless you follow along with their mindless drivel, you are part of the conspiracy

the sparrow flies north at 0800
;)

Forum List

Back