A Question of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

you people are idiotic your denial if the information isot disseminated through the controlled media ..it does not exist to you ...thats how easy you make it...any alternative source that does have the information is defined as a troofer site...kevin Ryan is not some elusive shadowy figure..his credibility and story are well known to those that have followed the 911 sinvestigation..j

I do not know nor care if he got fired. I was just making the point that there only place I was able to find info stating that he got fired was on the conspirator's website.

you people are idiotic your denial if the information isot disseminated through the controlled media ..it does not exist to you ...thats how easy you make it...any alternative source that does have the information is defined as a troofer site...kevin Ryan is not some elusive shadowy figure..his credibility and story are well known to those that have followed the 911 sinvestigation..j

I do not know nor care if he got fired. I was just making the point that there only place I was able to find info stating that he got fired was on the conspirator's website.
he did get fired
for violating UL's rules
also UL said he had nothing to do with the WTC construction

Pilot who flew 2 planes used on 9/11 doesn't believe official story

RUSS WITTENBERG: (Stated On September 16, 2007)
"I flew the two actual aircraft which were involved in 9/11... Fight number 175 and Flight 93, the 757 that allegedly went down in Shanksville and Flight 175 is the aircraft that's alleged to have hit the South Tower. I don't believe it's possible for... a so-called terrorist to train on a 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns,.. pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's... I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."

DATELINE 9/28/2007 Respected Architect Richard Gage:

[people are dubbing this new evidence 'Pandora's Box' saying this is going to blow the lid off the official story] Blueprint for Truth: The Architecture of Destruction, featuring San Francisco architect, Richard Gage, AIA, founding member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth [ae911Truth.org] at the Media Education Foundation community room, located at the back of the building where Woodstar Cafe is located, 60 Masonic Street, Northampton, MA, beginning at
7:00 pm on October 4, 2007.
Richard Gage - Web Site http:/ae911truth.org

Info Item

DATELINE 9/24/2007

I have seen these individuals and all the ones you have used in the past. None of them can compare to the amount of structure engineers that I have used in post number 423 of this thread. They are the top engineering experts in the world and they approved two papers that showing that the WTC buildings were brought down by the planes, not explosives.

Thermal energy is created by increased temperatures, it doesn't mean that demolition was used. As per the article below they explain why it occurred.

"the thermal energy generated by the collapse of the two structures..."
NPS-GIS World Trade Center GIS
No it doesn't explain shit man. Those intense fires that burned for at least 100 days, were not caused by burning waste paper baskets etc.. They sprayed water on them and it still burned, and workers and firefighters saw molten metal running down the twisted beams in the pile.
And as far as not finding evidence of a CD because they didn't find cables or blasting caps etc..(A)- They weren't looking for any of that.
No one was sent there to specifically look for evidence of CD. Office furniture, fabrics and human remains were transformed into dust in the time it took for the two towers to fall anyway. Rescue workers report that they didn't find a computer, desk or chair. And
(B)-The detonating cord itself could have been used as a cutter-Here's an excerpt from a letter
that was sent to physicist Steven Jones, and others who have investigated the
demolition of the towers-specifically regarding the dust at the scene-
...."The work that you and others have produced detailing the residual chemical and physical signatures of the presence of Thermite and Thermate in the WTC dust has been extraordinary to say the least. But if I may be so bold, it would seem you are looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack full of nails.
The cutter charges you speak of do produce the type of evidence that you have pointed out several times and you have proven, in my opinion, their presence in the demolition of the World Trade Centers.
However, you mentioned in one of your lectures about the iron-rich spheres, that you and others have found many spheres of varying composition. I would like to suggest one possible explanation for that.

Detonating cord
Your work explaining how the core and exterior columns were moved out of the way of the falling debris by the use of “cutter charges” like Thermite or Thermate has been exceptional. However, in the demolition industry, these types of charges are not used to remove floor mass or concrete firewalls.
That work is accomplished by the detonating cord itself.
This cord, though used as a fuse to ignite the cutter charges and accurately link them together in a controlled demolition, is also a high explosive in and of itself.
“As a timing mechanism, detonation cord detonates at a very reliable rate (about 7000 - 8000 m/s), enabling engineers to control the pattern in which charges are detonated. This is particularly useful for demolitions, when structural elements need to be destroyed in a specific order to control the collapse of a building.” Wiki
“Cordtex” and “Primacord” are the most commonly used detonation cords. Primaline, a heavier yield Primacord, has a hard plastic casing ...

http://files.meetup.com/1148/Open Letter to Steve Jones.txt

Thermal energy is created by increased temperatures, it doesn't mean that demolition was used. As per the article below they explain why it occurred.

"the thermal energy generated by the collapse of the two structures..."
NPS-GIS World Trade Center GIS
No it doesn't explain shit man. Those intense fires that burned for at least 100 days, were not caused by burning waste paper baskets etc.. They sprayed water on them and it still burned, and workers and firefighters saw molten metal running down the twisted beams in the pile.
And as far as not finding evidence of a CD because they didn't find cables or blasting caps etc..(A)- They weren't looking for any of that.
No one was sent there to specifically look for evidence of CD. Office furniture, fabrics and human remains were transformed into dust in the time it took for the two towers to fall anyway. Rescue workers report that they didn't find a computer, desk or chair. And
(B)-The detonating cord itself could have been used as a cutter-Here's an excerpt from a letter
that was sent to physicist Steven Jones, and others who have investigated the
demolition of the towers-specifically regarding the dust at the scene-
...."The work that you and others have produced detailing the residual chemical and physical signatures of the presence of Thermite and Thermate in the WTC dust has been extraordinary to say the least. But if I may be so bold, it would seem you are looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack full of nails.
The cutter charges you speak of do produce the type of evidence that you have pointed out several times and you have proven, in my opinion, their presence in the demolition of the World Trade Centers.
However, you mentioned in one of your lectures about the iron-rich spheres, that you and others have found many spheres of varying composition. I would like to suggest one possible explanation for that.

Detonating cord
Your work explaining how the core and exterior columns were moved out of the way of the falling debris by the use of “cutter charges” like Thermite or Thermate has been exceptional. However, in the demolition industry, these types of charges are not used to remove floor mass or concrete firewalls.
That work is accomplished by the detonating cord itself.
This cord, though used as a fuse to ignite the cutter charges and accurately link them together in a controlled demolition, is also a high explosive in and of itself.
“As a timing mechanism, detonation cord detonates at a very reliable rate (about 7000 - 8000 m/s), enabling engineers to control the pattern in which charges are detonated. This is particularly useful for demolitions, when structural elements need to be destroyed in a specific order to control the collapse of a building.” Wiki
“Cordtex” and “Primacord” are the most commonly used detonation cords. Primaline, a heavier yield Primacord, has a hard plastic casing ...

http://files.meetup.com/1148/Open Letter to Steve Jones.txt
oh man, not the thermite/thermate bs again

:lol:
you guys are a fucking joke

yep bush blew up the towers and faked a hit at the pentagon and faked a crash in a corn field and made all the people in the four planes disapear and convinced a rich kid to make a tape to take responsibilty for it all......all so he could invade iraq and help oil companies take the oil and ultimately destroy his reputation.....and not one of the conspirators has come forword......

bush is an evil genius......

odd that the x president that has recieved millions from the middle east......and appointed clarke and tenant....who were in charge of american security during all of this and the ones that convinced bush it was a slam dunk...was .....bill clinton.....and the secretary of state is now............his scorned wife.......

Look, The official theory of the collapse, is a fire theory, and fire has never caused large steel-frame buildings to collapse. They say the fire was extraordinarily hot, at first they said it definitely was hot enough to melt the steel and cause the collapse. Hyman Brown and many experts claimed at the time, that the jet fuel melted the steel, other experts agreed saying nothing could survive the intense heat. But Steel does not even begin to melt until it reaches almost 2800°. Experts agree that kerosene which is what jet fuel mostly is, can at MOST rise to 1700°F. That's about 1100 degrees less, so that is why the fire melting the columns theory is being dismissed. Remember the towers were designed to withstand 200 mph winds and an impact by a commercial airliner-
"Hyman Brown, the construction manager of the Twin Towers, said: “They were over-designed to withstand almost anything, including hurricanes, . . . bombings and an airplane hitting them"
" And even Thomas Eagar, an MIT professor of materials engineering who supports the official theory, says that the impact of the airplanes would not have been significant, because “the number of columns lost on the initial impact was not large and the loads were shifted to remaining columns in this highly redundant structure”
" Likewise, the NIST Report, in discussing how the impact of the planes contributed to the collapse, focuses primarily on the claim that the planes dislodged a lot of the fire-proofing from the steel."
So the official theory is a fire theory.
There are also many who claim the fires were merely hot enough to weaken the columns, but the heat would still have to be very hot, and burn for a long time to do this, however much of the fuel was burned up on impact and the rest burned in about 10 -15 minutes, then we all saw lots of black smoke after that signaling that the fires were starved of oxygen. It doesn't seem unreasonable to question the official theory based on these facts.
"NIST, which found that of the 16 perimeter columns examined, “only three columns had evidence that the steel reached temperatures above 250˚C [482˚F],” These estimates were based on them analyzing 3% of the perimeter columns and 1% of the core
because government officials had most of the steel immediately sold and shipped off. So really, they can't conclusively say for sure what the temps of the fires were, based on that small percentage-so their theory is also speculative, and not backed up by solid evidence either.
It is a fact that steel is a good conductor of heat and if you 've ever used a torch and cut some metal, you would know that if you cut it on one end, the heat from your cut will spread a good distance down the steel bar, thereby diffusing the heat. In other words, the intense
heat needed to melt or soften the steel would have to remain concentrated on that one area, and in order for it to become so hot to do that to the other columns, it would have to be unbelievably hot,
relative to the size of the building.
The small localized fires of 1200-1300 degrees , would never have
heated the columns enough to cause a global collapse, the heat would have been spread throughout the building.
Indeed there were fires but not big enough to cause the kind of damage we witnessed to one building, let alone three in the entire history of the planet!
Ok I read the 2nd tower got hit between floors 78 and 84, so that area should have had the most fire-"And yet Brian Clark, a survivor, said that when he got down to the 80th floor: "You could see through the wall and the cracks and see flames . . . just licking up, not a roaring inferno, just quiet flames licking up and smoke sort of eking through the wall." WTF?
"Likewise, one of the fire chiefs who had reached the 78th floor found only “two isolated pockets of fire.” ???
We watched as the media told us these intense fires burned for so long it eventually caused the collapses-North Tower 1 hr 42minutes-and the South Tower a whopping 56 minutes.

There have been other fires that burned way longer and with more intensity and not one has collapsed into their own foot print-
9-11 Research: Other Skyscraper Fires

So of course the official theory is going to be questioned, you would have to be crazy or stupid not too :cuckoo:

" Another important comparison is afforded by a series of experiments run in Great Britain in the mid-1990s to see what kind of damage could be done to steel-frame buildings by subjecting them to extremely hot, all-consuming fires that lasted for many hours. FEMA, having reviewed those experiments, said: “Despite the temperature of the steel beams reaching 800-900°C (1,500-1,700°F) in three of the tests. . . , no collapse was observed in any of the six experiments” (1988, Appendix A).
These comparisons bring out the absurdity of NIST’s claim that the towers collapsed because the planes knocked the fireproofing off the steel columns."
The only thing that has cause a total collapse of a steel hi-rise building is a controlled demolition That is a FACT.

By implying that fire produced collapses that perfectly mimicked the collapses that have otherwise been produced only by precisely placed explosives, requires a miracle.
And they fell at free fall speed! The floors below would have had to provide some kind of resistance! So the 9-11 commission completely leaves out the fact the towers had 47 massive steel core columns to get around that one, yeah fuck it pretend they don't exist :lol: They actually said the middle core of the buildings was a hollow shaft!
Their version is absurd. The trail of lies and inconsistencies, all the omissions and unanswered questions, all the unbelievable coincidences that led up to that day. When you add it all up, it doesn't make sense, and that is why more and more people suspect that 9-11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB AND STILL NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED.

Look, The official theory of the collapse, is a fire theory, and fire has never caused large steel-frame buildings to collapse. .
WRONG
that is a complete LIE

the building you morons like to use as an example in Spain, the part that collapsed was of similar constrution as the WTC buildings, the rest(the part that DIDNT collapse) wasnt, it was a combo of steel and concrete
but the steel only part DID collapse

I don't believe it's possible for... a so-called terrorist to train on a 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns,.. pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's... I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."

Yet it still happened. How do you explain the planes we all saw crash into the twin towers, if its impossible for them to crash, as your quote claims?

He claims several things, depending on the day of the week and whether he thinks he can get away with it.

At one point he claimed they were radio controlled, which he has alluded to in this thread. Another time he has claimed the Government worked with the terrorists alluding to the fact we trained them for the job, another time he claimed the Government sent their own pilots.

He has also claimed at times no planes struck anything, and you can see that in the story he cited for you here. Alleged? Funny I did not see an alleged anything on 9/11.

He has claimed that no plane hit the Pentagon, though do not ask him where the plane, passengers and crew went. He has at times claimed only a couple guys could have pulled off 9/11 the inside job. He has claimed at times no plane crashed in Pennsylvania AND he has claimed the airforce shot the plane down. He has claimed there was no debris at the Pentagon AND he has claimed there was lots of Debris all from the wrong aircraft and airline.

He quotes snippets of people and then claims they believe the Government is covering up, of course if you read what they ACTUALLY said, you find out they disagreed with some small part of the explanation and never once claimed the Government covered up anything.

Press him and he will anounce he does not have to provide any theories just shoot down any he does not agree with.

I don't believe it's possible for... a so-called terrorist to train on a 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns,.. pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's... I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."

Yet it still happened. How do you explain the planes we all saw crash into the twin towers, if its impossible for them to crash, as your quote claims?

He claims several things, depending on the day of the week and whether he thinks he can get away with it.

talking about yourself...

At one point he claimed they were radio controlled,

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A LIAR ..I NEVER MADE ANY SUCH CLAIM
not that it is not completly possible to fly ..land and take off with pioltless aircraft

which he has alluded to in this thread. Another time he has claimed the Government worked with the terrorists alluding to the fact we trained them for the job,

there is strong evidence that suggest this as well as precidence

another time he claimed the Government sent their own pilots.

that your own delusion or your lying again

He has also claimed at times no planes struck anything, and you can see that in the story he cited for you here. Alleged? Funny I did not see an alleged anything on 9/11.

this was in reffrence to the pentagon of which no footage of a plane hitting has ever been released and highly credabile eyewittnesss testomony and and examination by milytary crash experts say was not hit by a o plane.....

He has claimed that no plane hit the Pentagon, though do not ask him where the plane, passengers and crew went.

I don't know thats why a real investigation is required...better question ..why after all these years is the supposed pentagon crash footage still classified...why cant they simply show us a plane hitting the pentagon...

He has at times claimed only a couple guys could have pulled off 9/11 the inside job

MORE LIES

. He has claimed at times no plane crashed in Pennsylvania

MORE LIES

AND he has claimed the airforce shot the plane down.

AS DID RUMSFEILD

He has claimed there was no debris at the Pentagon AND he has claimed there was lots of Debris all from the wrong aircraft and airline.

TOTAL TWISTED...a eyewitness and fighter pilot used the phrase no wreckage but read in context its clear she means... no substantial amount...like one would expect from a commercial aircraft...another military eyewitness said... the wreckage was not that of a commercial air liner ..these are there claims not mine...and you have distorted them

He quotes snippets of people and then claims they believe the Government is covering up, of course if you read what they ACTUALLY said, you find out they disagreed with some small part of the explanation and never once claimed the Government covered up anything.

another lie you keep telling ..yet have failed to ever provide even one example of this

Press him and he will anounce he does not have to provide any theories just shoot down any he does not agree with.

what are you rambling about now ?

Look, The official theory of the collapse, is a fire theory, and fire has never caused large steel-frame buildings to collapse. .
WRONG
that is a complete LIE

the building you morons like to use as an example in Spain, the part that collapsed was of similar constrution as the WTC buildings, the rest(the part that DIDNT collapse) wasnt, it was a combo of steel and concrete
Wrong- You got it backwards there. Concrete basically explodes and pops off of whatever it is attached to when you heat the piss out it. I worked for years with oxy acetelene torches and have on more then one occasion either set the torch to close to the floor or dropped it on accident. :redface: The part of the Windsor building that collapsed was the CONCRETE REINFORCED PART.
Concrete does not dissipate heat well at all. Concrete when exposed to very high heat will pop, it does this because of a small percentage of latent moisture in it. The Windsor building was
partially reinforced in concrete and rebar.
Windsor Building Partial Collapse

The observation that the Windsor Building is the only skyscraper to have suffered even a partial collapse as a result of fire suggests that the use of steel-reinforced-concrete framing was responsible. A closer look at the incident shows reality to be more complex. The portion of the building that collapsed consisted of the outer portions of floor slabs and perimeter walls throughout the upper third of the building (the 21st through 32nd floors). The outer walls consisted of steel box columns arranged on 1.8 meter centers and connected by narrow spandrel plates. The columns had square cross-sections 120mm on a side, and were fabricated of C-sections 7mm thick welded together. (these were a fraction of the dimensions, and spaced about twice as far apart as the perimeter columns of the Twin Towers.) The perimeter columns lacked fireproofing throughout the upper third of the Windsor building. 5

The Windsor Building fire engulfed the upper third of the building, but also spread downward as low as the fourth floor. A report by two fire safety experts in Japan highlighted three causes for the very wide extent of the fire:
* The lack of a sprinkler system
* Incorrect installation of spandrels
* The lack of fire prevention regulations in Spain
The Windsor Building fire demonstrates that a huge building-consuming fire, after burning for many hours can produce the collapse of parts of the building with weak steel supports lacking fire protection. It also shows that the collapse events that do occur are gradual and partial.

The partial collapses of this building was spread out during the course of about 3 hrs.
These partial collapse events, spread over several hours, contrast with the implosion of WTC Building 7 in 7 seconds, and the total explosive collapses of each of the Twin Towers in under 17 seconds.
All of the buildings mentioned burned a hell of a lot longer then the trade center fires did and none of them came down looking like they were imploded. BTW-How do you explain the eyewitnesses that heard explosions at the base of the buildings, and the firefighters who heard rapid explosions in succession as one chief described' pop, pop ,pop in rapid order? Are all these people coooks or liars?
I think most people know something just isn't right about the events but are in all honesty in a state of denial that evil people were/are in control of their country.

WRONG
that is a complete LIE

Wrong- You got it backwards there. Concrete basically explodes and pops off of whatever it is attached to when you heat the piss out it. I worked for years with oxy acetelene torches and have on more then one occasion either set the torch to close to the floor or dropped it on accident. :redface: The part of the Windsor building that collapsed was the CONCRETE REINFORCED PART.
Concrete does not dissipate heat well at all. Concrete when exposed to very high heat will pop, it does this because of a small percentage of latent moisture in it. The Windsor building was
partially reinforced in concrete and rebar.
Windsor Building Partial Collapse

The observation that the Windsor Building is the only skyscraper to have suffered even a partial collapse as a result of fire suggests that the use of steel-reinforced-concrete framing was responsible. A closer look at the incident shows reality to be more complex. The portion of the building that collapsed consisted of the outer portions of floor slabs and perimeter walls throughout the upper third of the building (the 21st through 32nd floors). The outer walls consisted of steel box columns arranged on 1.8 meter centers and connected by narrow spandrel plates. The columns had square cross-sections 120mm on a side, and were fabricated of C-sections 7mm thick welded together. (these were a fraction of the dimensions, and spaced about twice as far apart as the perimeter columns of the Twin Towers.) The perimeter columns lacked fireproofing throughout the upper third of the Windsor building. 5

The Windsor Building fire engulfed the upper third of the building, but also spread downward as low as the fourth floor. A report by two fire safety experts in Japan highlighted three causes for the very wide extent of the fire:
* The lack of a sprinkler system
* Incorrect installation of spandrels
* The lack of fire prevention regulations in Spain
The Windsor Building fire demonstrates that a huge building-consuming fire, after burning for many hours can produce the collapse of parts of the building with weak steel supports lacking fire protection. It also shows that the collapse events that do occur are gradual and partial.

The partial collapses of this building was spread out during the course of about 3 hrs.
These partial collapse events, spread over several hours, contrast with the implosion of WTC Building 7 in 7 seconds, and the total explosive collapses of each of the Twin Towers in under 17 seconds.
All of the buildings mentioned burned a hell of a lot longer then the trade center fires did and none of them came down looking like they were imploded. BTW-How do you explain the eyewitnesses that heard explosions at the base of the buildings, and the firefighters who heard rapid explosions in succession as one chief described' pop, pop ,pop in rapid order? Are all these people coooks or liars?
I think most people know something just isn't right about the events but are in all honesty in a state of denial that evil people were/are in control of their country.

Once again, all your facts and your presentation of them are garbage. Thats all flat wrong.

BTW-How do you explain the eyewitnesses that heard explosions at the base of the buildings, and the firefighters who heard rapid explosions in succession as one chief described' pop, pop ,pop in rapid order? Are all these people coooks or liars?

Of course they are liars. Everyone knows that when buildings collapse, they make no sound at all.

Last edited:
LMAO, You guys are fkn nuts :cuckoo:

I hardly think a consipracy wacko is a good judge of who is sane and who is not.

You nut jobs do realize that you are a joke to the sane world right? Nobody takes you seriously and nor should they. You deserve the ridicule and we have fun when we do it. I remember you from school, you were the weird booger eating kid in the class with no friends that everybody picked on. Seems nothing has changed for you as an adult.

Last edited:
BTW-How do you explain the eyewitnesses that heard explosions at the base of the buildings, and the firefighters who heard rapid explosions in succession as one chief described' pop, pop ,pop in rapid order? Are all these people coooks or liars?

Of course they are liars. Everyone knows that when buildings collapse, they make no sound at all.
yeah, and people that have never heard an explosive go off before are great people to trust when they say they heard an explosion

just like people have discribed a cars backfire as a gunshot
anyone that knows what a gunshot really sounds like doesnt say that

I hardly think a consipracy wacko is a good judge of who is sane and who is not.

You nut jobs do realize that you are a joke to the sane world right? Nobody takes you seriously and nor should they. You deserve the ridicule and we have fun when we do it. I remember you from school, you were the weird booger eating kid in the class with no friends that everybody picked on. Seems nothing has changed for you as an adult.
No you sure got me figured wrong asswipe. Im the sob that would've put an asswipping on those that would pick on the helpless little booger eaters, and enjoyed taking their lunch money an given it to them too :lol:. If anybody is a nut job it's people like you that believe any crock of shit your TV and your government tell you no matter how wrong or unreasonable it may be.
Your government and politicians have bullshitted you all your miserable controlled little life face it, it's all around you and more then likely going to get worse, and denying it makes you look like a weak coward afraid of reality and the real world. You go ahead and continue to kiss ass and be a good little brainwashed robot, but someday you're going to have to decide whose side your on, the patriots who are tired of getting fked over, or the terrorists who stole your country from you and your kids.

Last edited:

No you sure got me figured wrong asswipe. Im the sob that would've put an asswipping on those that would pick on the helpless little booger eaters, and enjoyed taking their lunch money an given it to them too :lol:. If anybody is a nut job it's people like you that believe any crock of shit your TV and your government tell you no matter how wrong or unreasonable it may be.
Your government and politicians have bullshitted you all your miserable controlled little life face it, it's all around you and more then likely going to get worse, and denying it makes you look like a weak coward afraid of reality and the real world. You go ahead and continue to kiss ass and be a good little brainwashed robot, but someday you're going to have to decide whose side your on, the patriots who are tired of getting fked over, or the terrorists who stole your country from you and your kids.
dude, seriously, seek out professional help

Forum List

Back