A Question of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

Edna Cintron – WTC victim. Administrative Assistant, Marsh & McLennan, WTC North Tower

Video of Edna Cintron waving: Person Waving from Plane Shape Hole

Editor's note: The appearance of Edna Cintron, looking out of the hole in the North Tower caused by the airplane impact, raises doubts about the existence of raging fires at the impact point hot enough to substantially weaken steel, which according to the official account caused the collapse of the Twin Towers. Note also the near absence of smoke and flames. See also Chief Orio Palmer.

Bio: RussBaker.com

Captain Karin DeShore – WTC survivor. Battalion 46, FDNY.

Statement recorded by FDNY 11/7/01: After having survived the collapse of the South Tower by taking shelter behind a large pillar near Ground Zero, Captain DeShore found temporary safety in a small shop. "I went outside to see what I could do, when I saw the second building of the World Trade Center [North Tower], still unbeknown to me the first one had collapsed.

Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then a red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building.

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984.
Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech).
Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority.
Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.

Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."
Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Edna Cintron – WTC victim. Administrative Assistant, Marsh & McLennan, WTC North Tower

Video of Edna Cintron waving: Person Waving from Plane Shape Hole

Editor's note: The appearance of Edna Cintron, looking out of the hole in the North Tower caused by the airplane impact, raises doubts about the existence of raging fires at the impact point hot enough to substantially weaken steel, which according to the official account caused the collapse of the Twin Towers. Note also the near absence of smoke and flames. See also Chief Orio Palmer.

Bio: RussBaker.com

<snipped bullshit C&P>
whos to say she wasnt near death from the heat
you dont know
thats why making the claim it wasnt hot there is complete BULLSHIT

so, eots, whats in this video thats different from the 1000's of other stupid videos you nutters have posted that will suddenly make me want to believe in your asinine fucking conspiracies

btw, you may have deleted your post, but i still got it, you are the one with the serious attention issues

Those intense fires that burned for at least 100 days, were not caused by burning waste paper baskets etc.. They sprayed water on them and it still burned, and workers and firefighters saw molten metal running down the twisted beams in the pile.

As it clearly showed on the link I supplied, the thermal energy was caused by the heat.

And as far as not finding evidence of a CD because they didn't find cables or blasting caps etc..(A)- They weren't looking for any of that.
No one was sent there to specifically look for evidence of CD.

Take a look at this photo here:

http://www.debunking911.com/paper.jpg

As you can tell, paper was found in the debris. If paper was found then certainly explosives would have been found as well.
(B)-The detonating cord itself could have been used as a cutter-Here's an excerpt from a letter
that was sent to physicist Steven Jones, and others who have investigated the
demolition of the towers-specifically regarding the dust at the scene-
...."

According to demolition experts Mark Loizeaux, there would have been plenty of this stuff. At least one camera would have had this on tape and it would be on countless conspirator's websites.

"Mark Loizeaux who runs one of the world's leading demolition companies, Controlled Demolition Incorporated, and who holds the world record for bringing down the largest steel structure, the J L Hudson building in Detroit, says it is simply not possible to bring down a building like Tower 7 which was fully occupied and without anybody seeing or hearing something...
Mr Loizeaux also told the BBC that you would need to place hundreds of explosive charges along with miles of initiating cable and miles more detonating cord. And you would find evidence left behind of all these explosive charges, blasting caps and tubes. "

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Conspiracy Files | Q&A: The collapse of Tower 7

Last edited:
No it doesn't explain shit man. Those intense fires that burned for at least 100 days, were not caused by burning waste paper baskets etc.. They sprayed water on them and it still burned, and workers and firefighters saw molten metal running down the twisted beams in the pile.
And as far as not finding evidence of a CD because they didn't find cables or blasting caps etc..(A)- They weren't looking for any of that.
No one was sent there to specifically look for evidence of CD. Office furniture, fabrics and human remains were transformed into dust in the time it took for the two towers to fall anyway. Rescue workers report that they didn't find a computer, desk or chair. And
(B)-The detonating cord itself could have been used as a cutter-Here's an excerpt from a letter
...."The work that you and others have produced detailing the residual chemical and physical signatures of the presence of Thermite and Thermate in the WTC dust has been extraordinary to say the least. But if I may be so bold, it would seem you are looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack full of nails.
The cutter charges you speak of do produce the type of evidence that you have pointed out several times and you have proven, in my opinion, their presence in the demolition of the World Trade Centers.
However, you mentioned in one of your lectures about the iron-rich spheres, that you and others have found many spheres of varying composition. I would like to suggest one possible explanation for that.
Detonating cord
Your work explaining how the core and exterior columns were moved out of the way of the falling debris by the use of “cutter charges” like Thermite or Thermate has been exceptional. However, in the demolition industry, these types of charges are not used to remove floor mass or concrete firewalls.
That work is accomplished by the detonating cord itself.
This cord, though used as a fuse to ignite the cutter charges and accurately link them together in a controlled demolition, is also a high explosive in and of itself.
“As a timing mechanism, detonation cord detonates at a very reliable rate (about 7000 - 8000 m/s), enabling engineers to control the pattern in which charges are detonated. This is particularly useful for demolitions, when structural elements need to be destroyed in a specific order to control the collapse of a building.” Wiki
“Cordtex” and “Primacord” are the most commonly used detonation cords. Primaline, a heavier yield Primacord, has a hard plastic casing ...

No it doesn't explain shit man. Those intense fires that burned for at least 100 days, were not caused by burning waste paper baskets etc.. They sprayed water on them and it still burned, and workers and firefighters saw molten metal running down the twisted beams in the pile.
No one was sent there to specifically look for evidence of CD. Office furniture, fabrics and human remains were transformed into dust in the time it took for the two towers to fall anyway. Rescue workers report that they didn't find a computer, desk or chair. And
...."The work that you and others have produced detailing the residual chemical and physical signatures of the presence of Thermite and Thermate in the WTC dust has been extraordinary to say the least. But if I may be so bold, it would seem you are looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack full of nails.
The cutter charges you speak of do produce the type of evidence that you have pointed out several times and you have proven, in my opinion, their presence in the demolition of the World Trade Centers.
However, you mentioned in one of your lectures about the iron-rich spheres, that you and others have found many spheres of varying composition. I would like to suggest one possible explanation for that.
Detonating cord
Your work explaining how the core and exterior columns were moved out of the way of the falling debris by the use of “cutter charges” like Thermite or Thermate has been exceptional. However, in the demolition industry, these types of charges are not used to remove floor mass or concrete firewalls.
That work is accomplished by the detonating cord itself.
This cord, though used as a fuse to ignite the cutter charges and accurately link them together in a controlled demolition, is also a high explosive in and of itself.
“As a timing mechanism, detonation cord detonates at a very reliable rate (about 7000 - 8000 m/s), enabling engineers to control the pattern in which charges are detonated. This is particularly useful for demolitions, when structural elements need to be destroyed in a specific order to control the collapse of a building.” Wiki
“Cordtex” and “Primacord” are the most commonly used detonation cords. Primaline, a heavier yield Primacord, has a hard plastic casing ...

I just responded to that post

Those intense fires that burned for at least 100 days, were not caused by burning waste paper baskets etc.. They sprayed water on them and it still burned, and workers and firefighters saw molten metal running down the twisted beams in the pile.

As it clearly showed on the link I supplied, the thermal energy was caused by the heat.

but yet the NIST report says no molten metal...because without explosives no such temps could of been created...so this guys right and NIST is wrong...nist does not support a pancaking scenario...but popular mechanics did....

Last edited:

but yet the NIST report says no molten metal...because without explosives no such temps could of been created...so this guys right and NIST is wrong...nist does not support a pancaking scenario...but popular mechanics did....
because there wasnt any "molten metal"

but yet the NIST report says no molten metal...because without explosives no such temps could of been created

Fireman could have easily seen molten metal at the WTC debris. The world trade center was completely covered in aluminum alloy. (World Trade Center aluminum - September 11: Bearing Witness to History) Aluminum has a melting point of 660.32 Celsius. (Aluminium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) According to Dr. Hassan Astaneh, Professor of engineering at Berkley , (Jets hit towers in most vulnerable spots / Killers appear to have known where to strike) the heat was well more than enough to melt the aluminum. Therefore, the molten metal they witnessed could have easily have been aluminum, not steel.

Last edited:
[ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Zww9-AaIgrw[/ame]

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=LTa_XL_k8fY]YouTube - Scientists Examine the Molten Steel that Lingered for Weeks Underneath WTC 1, 2 & 7 on 9/11 - Many Surprises Found[/ame]

Last edited:
so all the eyewitnesses liar ,,morons...? have some balls and view the film it features many of the military experts you claim don't exist or just shut the fuck up and admit you have no interest in knowing the truth

ZERO.Investigation.Into.911.avi
i watched some of both
and what they "called" molten" was being picked up by "TONGS"
now, if you understand what the word "molten" means, you will know that is IMPOSSIBLE
you can NOT pick up a LIQUID with TONGS

so all the eyewitnesses liar ,,morons...? have some balls and view the film it features many of the military experts you claim don't exist or just shut the fuck up and admit you have no interest in knowing the truth

I can believe that these people saw molten metal. However, you never proved that this metal was steel. As I said, the entire buildings were covered in aluminum and this melts at a temperature far below steel. The buildings could have easily been hot enough to melt this.

What you never stated was how the buildings could have been wired up and planted with demolition when 30 million people went through the buildings yearly. Nobody has came forward with evidence that there was demolition in the buildings despite the fact that it was over seven years ago. How could they even wire and place demolition without anyone noticing?

1017-moltenmetal.jpg

this is what they claim to be "molten" metal
notice nothing is dripping
while it is red and white hot, it is not "molten"

Forum List

Back