🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question of honesty

If the al-Baghdadi raid failed, would you have blamed Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
...because it would be a stupid lie. If he isnt dead, all he would have to do is make a video of himselfreading todays paper and he would instantly make a fool out of the US.

But what if he has always been an asset of the intelligence agencies of the U.S/Saudi's/Israeli/Turkey/Britain and the other allies which were using ISIS as an excuse to intervene in Syria's internal affairs? :dunno:
You cant be serious! :laugh:
Honestly. . . When I have heard reports from government and corporate news sources?

That is my reaction to them. . . now you now how I feel!

:lmao:

iu
Bro, you need to stop reading those silly conspiracy theories. What youre suggesting is flat out retarded.
2hb95p.jpg

You may think what I am suggesting is flat out retarded, but you can not tell me why it is not plausible, or indeed, likely. This happens days after Trump announces his intention to leave Syria? You seem daft to me, nay, willfully desirous to be led like livestock to slaughter.
Until you prove it, youre just a crackpot weirdo.

But what if he has always been an asset of the intelligence agencies of the U.S/Saudi's/Israeli/Turkey/Britain and the other allies which were using ISIS as an excuse to intervene in Syria's internal affairs? :dunno:
You cant be serious! :laugh:
Honestly. . . When I have heard reports from government and corporate news sources?

That is my reaction to them. . . now you now how I feel!

:lmao:

iu
Bro, you need to stop reading those silly conspiracy theories. What youre suggesting is flat out retarded.
2hb95p.jpg

You may think what I am suggesting is flat out retarded, but you can not tell me why it is not plausible, or indeed, likely. This happens days after Trump announces his intention to leave Syria? You seem daft to me, nay, willfully desirous to be led like livestock to slaughter.
Until you prove it, youre just a crackpot weirdo.

I didn't say it was definite. :eusa_naughty: Nor do I maintain a belief that this is absolutely the case. :dunno: I can't possibly know for sure.

I agree with your statement. . . the fact is, I feel the same about the paradigm that the establishment is selling. Until THEY PROVE IT? Likewise, anyone believing it, is likewise "just a crackpot weirdo," from my POV.

Forum List

Back