🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question of honesty

If the al-Baghdadi raid failed, would you have blamed Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I associate Trump with spectacular results

Oh, that's one way of describing Rump alright. Spectacular.

Correct.

There were many leaders that were also spectacular. Do you really want me to list them or are you going to just let it drop.

Why would I give a fuck what some random idiot posts?

I knew you couldn't just let it drop. I had faith in your ability to be spectacularly stupid. Now for the list of Spectacular Leaders.

Hilter
Stalin
Mao
FDR
Kennedy
Ike
Chamberlain
Mussolini
Churchill

Each one was spectacular in their own way in both good and bad. So I find that Rump is very spectacular, indeed or at least he thinks he is. But he's in no way in the caliber of these leaders. Let's hope he never gets to be. The Nation may not live to tell about it.

I just hope that people like you dont live to tell about it.

I see many people in many feedback forums, newsprint, and articles all saying that Trump should not get any credit for the killing of al-Baghdadi.

So, let's have a moment of honesty.

For those who would give no credit to Trump, how many of you would have put blame on him had the mission failed?
Trump deserves the credit for being president during the time special forces killed the guy....

Just like Obama deserves credit for special forces killing Bin Laden...

What I have noticed is the difference in how the 2 sides are handling it....I don't recall anyone from the "democrat" side saying the Al-Bag guy wasn't really killed and how it was all a hoax....but that is STILL being said about Bin Laden by the "republican" side...

I don't remember Obama saying "HE" took out Osama and bragging about it over and over and over again immediately after it happened...I believe what Obama said was he isn't going to spike the football over it, since he wasn't the one who did it.........However, Trump being as insecure as he is, he was raised to take credit for shit other people did, all his life....

I think trump deserves at least some credit for this the way Obama deserves zero credit for our killing OBL. Trump ran on defeating ISIS so this fits that promise. Obama blamed America for Muslim terrorism, even avoiding using the term. He denounced water-boarding even though that tactic helped gain the info necessary to find OBL.
Fake news!
No, I actually witnessed those two making those comments. It wasn’t second-hand reporting.
Cite? I don't give $.02 for your memory. It seems rather selective.
Then google it. It hasn’t been very long.

I call bullshit. Nothing but a manufactured reality for Oceania.

Zero honesty. Zero credibility. Zero shame.

This transcends any potus

Perhaps some of you can be objective enough to view the entire WOT as global class warfare .

That we've suckin' up to the rich Muzzies, and killin' the poor ones for quite some time should be a clue

~S~

Agreed.

US Troops Staying in Syria to ‘Keep the Oil’ Have Already Killed Hundreds
October 24, 2019
Hundreds of American soldiers are remaining in Syria, not to ensure to safety of any group of people, but to occupy the country’s oil reserves and block the Syrian government from revenue needed for reconstruction, reports Ben Norton.
US Troops Staying in Syria to 'Keep the Oil' Have Already Killed Hundreds

Caliph Closure: ‘He Died Like a Dog’
October 28, 2019
Trump’s victory-lap movie version buries the embarrassing story of deploying tanks to “protect” Syrian oilfields, writes Pepe Escobar.

Caliph Closure: ‘He Died Like a Dog’

Al-Baghdadi Raid is the US Empire “Creating Reality” The latest attack on Syria, whatever the truth of it, is an exercise in narrative control
Al-Baghdadi Raid is the US Empire “Creating Reality”

I think trump deserves at least some credit for this the way Obama deserves zero credit for our killing OBL.
Trump ran on defeating ISIS so this fits that promise.
Obama blamed America for Muslim terrorism, even avoiding using the term. He denounced water-boarding even though that tactic helped gain the info necessary to find OBL.

See folks these are the kind of folks who put out BS propaganda. Now anything good that happens they run out pounding the drums and patting him on the back, anything bad that happens it's the same ole song, "It was Pres. Obama's fault". You can't make this shit up.
I just posted reality. Try to refute it.
‘Man made disaster’. Who said that and what was the aim? Obama denounced water boarding. Water boarding gleaned info that located OBL. Facts.
Trump ran specifically on defeating ISIS. You’re a fake.

It was never going to, as nothing of the kind ever happened. I don't believe the story, just like the other stories were bogus.

It was all made up, and nothing of the sort ever happened. It is all a narrative in the media put out as mis-information/disinformation by the intel community.

I mean, at the very least, give us the satellite photos or something. . .

Did you see pictures of the raid? Did you see a dead body? Is there any proof that anything like this ever happened? The only thing we will ever have, again, is just "eye witness" testimony to the fact. That is all.

I saw that news article about what happened to him at that ball game. This, added to the fact that he is in conflict with the establishment on this whole Syrian pullout, it is such a coincidence, it is mind boggling that folks just accept this narrative w/o question.

You believe in stupid shit. Quit acting like a weirdo.

If you think critical thinking is "stupid shit," that is your right.

I think folks that just accept what they are told is lemming like behavior.

I have studied teacher education pedagogy. I.E., Blooms Taxomy, etc. One of the main reasons they have kids in school for eighteen years, IS NOT to teach them the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic. These things can usually be transferred successfully by age 14 or 15. It is, instead, to drill complacency and dependency on authority. IOW, to disable their ability to use critical thinking as applied to synthesis of new and unique information. It is to only get folks to use approved methodology by the establishment.

Also, you should check out the evolution and development of the history of propaganda.

I only accept what I can know through my own verification.

. . . so, naturally, my world view will cause you some discomfiture. :71:

It was never going to, as nothing of the kind ever happened. I don't believe the story, just like the other stories were bogus.

It was all made up, and nothing of the sort ever happened. It is all a narrative in the media put out as mis-information/disinformation by the intel community.

Did you see pictures of the raid? Did you see a dead body? Is there any proof that anything like this ever happened? The only thing we will ever have, again, is just "eye witness" testimony to the fact. That is all.

I saw that news article about what happened to him at that ball game. This, added to the fact that he is in conflict with the establishment on this whole Syrian pullout, it is such a coincidence, it is mind boggling that folks just accept this narrative w/o question.

Tell you what, I'll believe it happened if you can give me some sort of proof other than the say so of the U.S. military and that of the President, O.K.?

I have been a little more inclined to believe the story as told recently since finding this;

Mohamad Rasheed محمد رشيد on Twitter

It doesn't show much however, and the translation doesn't say a lot either. Nor can we say for certain the affiliation of this particular individual.

The location of this incident is completely bizarre to where Baghdadi should hypothetically have been operating. . .

I see many people in many feedback forums, newsprint, and articles all saying that Trump should not get any credit for the killing of al-Baghdadi.

For those who would give no credit to Trump, how many of you would have put blame on him had the mission failed?
Trump deserves the credit for being president during the time special forces killed the guy....

What I have noticed is the difference in how the 2 sides are handling it....I don't recall anyone from the "democrat" side saying the Al-Bag guy wasn't really killed and how it was all a hoax....but that is STILL being said about Bin Laden by the "republican" side...

I don't remember Obama saying "HE" took out Osama and bragging about it over and over and over again immediately after it happened...I believe what Obama said was he isn't going to spike the football over it, since he wasn't the one who did it.........However, Trump being as insecure as he is, he was raised to take credit for shit other people did, all his life....
This will be the ONLY off-topic post I will respond to since you haven't addressed the question.

Barak Obama used the killing of OBL in his reelection campaign. So, yes; he did brag about it.

Have you given Trump credit for the successful operation just as you would give him blame for a failed operation?

I have studied teacher education pedagogy. I.E., Blooms Taxomy, etc. One of the main reasons they have kids in school for eighteen years, IS NOT to teach them the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic. These things can usually be transferred successfully by age 14 or 15. It is, instead, to drill complacency and dependency on authority. IOW, to disable their ability to use critical thinking as applied to synthesis of new and unique information. It is to only get folks to use approved methodology by the establishment.

Also, you should check out the evolution and development of the history of propaganda.

Youre dumb for thinking they didnt kill the ISIS leader.

I think trump deserves at least some credit for this the way Obama deserves zero credit for our killing OBL.
Obama blamed America for Muslim terrorism, even avoiding using the term. He denounced water-boarding even though that tactic helped gain the info necessary to find OBL.

The Right: Trump deserves credit for doing exactly what Obama did- and wants to deny to Obama.

No surprise.

Trump deserves the same amount of credit Obama did.

And yes Trump would have been blamed- by everyone except his supporters.

Tell you what, I'll believe it happened if you can give me some sort of proof other than the say so of the U.S. military and that of the President, O.K.?

I have been a little more inclined to believe the story as told recently since finding this;

Mohamad Rasheed محمد رشيد on Twitter

It doesn't show much however, and the translation doesn't say a lot either. Nor can we say for certain the affiliation of this particular individual.

The location of this incident is completely bizarre to where Baghdadi should hypothetically have been operating. . .
What you believe is irrelevent. There are people who believe there are voices in their head. What weirdos think means nothing.

The Right: Trump deserves credit for doing exactly what Obama did- and wants to deny to Obama.

No surprise.

I gave Obama no credit, and i give Trump no credit. The left on the other hand gives Obama credit, but not Trump. Why are you people such hypocrites?

No surprise.

I gave Obama no credit, and i give Trump no credit. The left on the other hand gives Obama credit, but not Trump. Why are you people such hypocrites?

Except- I just did give them both the same amount of credit.

Why are you people such liars?

No surprise.

Your response mostly disregards my post.

Your memory is not good.

“And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.

Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.”

This kind of double standard plagues politics. The right is no better.
Yep. And they both point the finger at each other. Zero honesty. Zero credibility. Zero shame.
And for that the American voter is to blame for lapping up the bull shit like good dogs.
The main thing is that we all know who the Kardashian girls are banging.

Well, then I am severely out of the loop.

This kind of double standard plagues politics. The right is no better.
Yep. And they both point the finger at each other. Zero honesty. Zero credibility. Zero shame.
And for that the American voter is to blame for lapping up the bull shit like good dogs.
The main thing is that we all know who the Kardashian girls are banging.

Well, then I am severely out of the loop.
GOOD.

Why?

Why?
...because it would be a stupid lie. If he isnt dead, all he would have to do is make a video of himselfreading todays paper and he would instantly make a fool out of the US.

Forum List

Back