🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question of honesty

If the al-Baghdadi raid failed, would you have blamed Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This transcends any potus

Perhaps some of you can be objective enough to view the entire WOT as global class warfare .

That we've suckin' up to the rich Muzzies, and killin' the poor ones for quite some time should be a clue

~S~

There is something to the above, Sparky, but... What do you make of the mutually beneficial, supportive cooperation between the U.S. and the Kurds in northern Syria? Them Kurds sure don't qualify as "rich" (compared to the House of Saud, for instance), and they benefited a good deal from American training, equipment, intelligence, and air support. Also, are the Iraqis rich or poor? How about the Iranians? No matter, the U.S. at times supported, at other times killed them. So, while in general the very (oil-) rich ones got support, while others stared down barrels of guns of various sizes, the picture isn't quite as clear-cut as you have us believe.

At least he tried, unlike the Manchurian muslim!

Ahhh so Trump is responsible for the killing of this clown, but Pres. Obama is not responsible for taking out Bin Laden.
Apparentl . The Surrender Monkey was taken, screaming and whimpering like a dog to do thst... his Eulogy of the scumbag after death PROVES it, IMHO!.....Both maggots needed to die!

Interesting responses so far.

I have to wonder if anyone here understands that the poll and question is not about Trump, but about you?

I see many people in many feedback forums, newsprint, and articles all saying that Trump should not get any credit for the killing of al-Baghdadi.

So, let's have a moment of honesty.

For those who would give no credit to Trump, how many of you would have put blame on him had the mission failed?
Fail? Is he a democrat?

I see many people in many feedback forums, newsprint, and articles all saying that Trump should not get any credit for the killing of al-Baghdadi.

For those who would give no credit to Trump, how many of you would have put blame on him had the mission failed?
Ever hear of Operation Eagle Claw?

Operation Eagle Claw - Wikipedia
What does that have to do with you placing blame on Trump if the mission had failed, but give him no credit for its success?

What does that have to do with you placing blame on Trump if the mission had failed, but give him no credit for its success?
Operation Eagle Claw was ordered by President Carter in April 1980. It failed and President Carter took the blame.

Read the history.

Operation Eagle Claw was ordered by President Carter in April 1980. It failed and President Carter took the blame.

Read the history.
I am talking directly to you.

Have you said that Trump gets no credit for this mission? If so, would you have blamed him if it had failed?

Read the history.

Have you said that Trump gets no credit for this mission? If so, would you have blamed him if it had failed?
No. I think Trump deserves the credit as President Obama deserved credit for the bin Laden raid.

You asked had the Baghdadi raid failed, would Trump be blamed.

I cited an example in which a raid failed and pointed out the consequences for the President who ordered it.

If it had failed, it would most likely have been because they rushed to get it done during the unplanned, unprecedented, troop withdrawal.

So yes.

Read the history.

No. I think Trump deserves the credit as President Obama deserved credit for the bin Laden raid.

I cited an example in which a raid failed and pointed out the consequences for the President who ordered it.
The problem with that is I am not asking IF he should get the blame if it failed. I'm asking if you would blame him in the face of not giving him credit.

I am trying to determine the amount of honesty the people on this forum practice.

Since you gave him credit for the success, you would be intellectually consistent to place the blame on him had it failed.

If it had failed, it would most likely have been because they rushed to get it done during the unplanned, unprecedented, troop withdrawal.

So yes.
Have you given him credit for its success?

Read the history.

The problem with that is I am not asking IF he should get the blame if it failed. I'm asking if you would blame him in the face of not giving him credit.

I am trying to determine the amount of honesty the people on this forum practice.

Since you gave him credit for the success, you would be intellectually consistent to place the blame on him had it failed.
Read the header of your poll then we'll talk about intellectual honesty.

Read the history.

Read the header of your poll then we'll talk about intellectual honesty.
Now read post number 1.

If it failed, we wouldn't have heard about it at all. Trump never fails, at least in his own mind.
Well, as President he has been spectacular. Come to think of it, he was spectacular before too.
A spectacular liar, yes. Other things, not so much.

That's not true.

He has pulled The USA back from the abyss that the last dude had us on the edge of.

Economy, Employment, ISIS, Energy Independence, Trade Deals - the list is long.
Suffice it to say America haters will not agree.

So yes.
Have you given him credit for its success?
I addressed that in my first post on the subject.

"Not really, it's not like any other president wouldn't have given the same order.

I say that realizing the same is true for President Obama."

It was never going to, as nothing of the kind ever happened. I don't believe the story, just like the other stories were bogus.

It was all made up, and nothing of the sort ever happened. It is all a narrative in the media put out as mis-information/disinformation by the intel community.

I mean, at the very least, give us the satellite photos or something. . .

Did you see pictures of the raid? Did you see a dead body? Is there any proof that anything like this ever happened? The only thing we will ever have, again, is just "eye witness" testimony to the fact. That is all.

I saw that news article about what happened to him at that ball game. This, added to the fact that he is in conflict with the establishment on this whole Syrian pullout, it is such a coincidence, it is mind boggling that folks just accept this narrative w/o question.

I call bullshit. Nothing but a manufactured reality for Oceania.
You believe in stupid shit. Quit acting like a weirdo.

Forum List

Back