🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question of honesty

If the al-Baghdadi raid failed, would you have blamed Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
At least he tried, unlike the Manchurian muslim!

Ahhh so Trump is responsible for the killing of this clown, but Pres. Obama is not responsible for taking out Bin Laden.
Apparentl . The Surrender Monkey was taken, screaming and whimpering like a dog to do thst... his Eulogy of the scumbag after death PROVES it, IMHO!.....Both maggots needed to die!

According to who, I don't have a problem with him being taken out. The extra bullshit added on is unnecessary.

Ahhh so Trump is responsible for the killing of this clown, but Pres. Obama is not responsible for taking out Bin Laden.
Show me one post you made at the time where you said Obama wasnt responsible for killi ng OBL.

I didn't make one, I was speaking of the Trump Humpers who claimed he didn't.
Thats what i thought, hypocrite.

I see many people in many feedback forums, newsprint, and articles all saying that Trump should not get any credit for the killing of al-Baghdadi.

So, let's have a moment of honesty.

For those who would give no credit to Trump, how many of you would have put blame on him had the mission failed?
He is the top of the food chain-he gets the glory or the blame.

I think trump deserves at least some credit for this the way Obama deserves zero credit for our killing OBL.
Trump ran on defeating ISIS so this fits that promise.
Obama blamed America for Muslim terrorism, even avoiding using the term. He denounced water-boarding even though that tactic helped gain the info necessary to find OBL.

See folks these are the kind of folks who put out BS propaganda. Now anything good that happens they run out pounding the drums and patting him on the back, anything bad that happens it's the same ole song, "It was Pres. Obama's fault". You can't make this shit up.
I just posted reality. Try to refute it.
‘Man made disaster’. Who said that and what was the aim? Obama denounced water boarding. Water boarding gleaned info that located OBL. Facts.
Trump ran specifically on defeating ISIS. You’re a fake.

You just posted the usual right wing talking points. Show us where water boarding produced Bin Laden or this clown. How did he defeat ISIS when his dumbass pullout allowed them to escape Kurdish prisons.

Show me one post you made at the time where you said Obama wasnt responsible for killi ng OBL.

The hypocrites are you stinking Trump Humpers, now you will claim Pres. Obama had nothing to do with Bin Laden being taken out and then you will act as if Trump took this dude out personally. Talk about a fucking hypocrite.

The hypocrites are you stinking Trump Humpers, now you will claim Pres. Obama had nothing to do with Bin Laden being taken out and then you will act as if Trump took this dude out personally. Talk about a fucking hypocrite.
Neither of them deserves credit for the accomplishments of our military. Its super easy for me to say that.

Da brotha sticking up for the Halfrican.... but only da black side!!!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

It was never going to, as nothing of the kind ever happened. I don't believe the story, just like the other stories were bogus.

It was all made up, and nothing of the sort ever happened. It is all a narrative in the media put out as mis-information/disinformation by the intel community.

I mean, at the very least, give us the satellite photos or something. . .

Did you see pictures of the raid? Did you see a dead body? Is there any proof that anything like this ever happened? The only thing we will ever have, again, is just "eye witness" testimony to the fact. That is all.

I saw that news article about what happened to him at that ball game. This, added to the fact that he is in conflict with the establishment on this whole Syrian pullout, it is such a coincidence, it is mind boggling that folks just accept this narrative w/o question.

I call bullshit. Nothing but a manufactured reality for Oceania.
You believe in stupid shit. Quit acting like a weirdo.

If you think critical thinking is "stupid shit," that is your right.

I think folks that just accept what they are told is lemming like behavior.

I have studied teacher education pedagogy. I.E., Blooms Taxomy, etc. One of the main reasons they have kids in school for eighteen years, IS NOT to teach them the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic. These things can usually be transferred successfully by age 14 or 15. It is, instead, to drill complacency and dependency on authority. IOW, to disable their ability to use critical thinking as applied to synthesis of new and unique information. It is to only get folks to use approved methodology by the establishment.

Also, you should check out the evolution and development of the history of propaganda.

I only accept what I can know through my own verification.

. . . so, naturally, my world view will cause you some discomfiture. :71:
Youre dumb for thinking they didnt kill the ISIS leader.

Why?
...because it would be a stupid lie. If he isnt dead, all he would have to do is make a video of himselfreading todays paper and he would instantly make a fool out of the US.

But what if he has always been an asset of the intelligence agencies of the U.S/Saudi's/Israeli/Turkey/Britain and the other allies which were using ISIS as an excuse to intervene in Syria's internal affairs? :dunno:

You believe in stupid shit. Quit acting like a weirdo.

I have studied teacher education pedagogy. I.E., Blooms Taxomy, etc. One of the main reasons they have kids in school for eighteen years, IS NOT to teach them the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic. These things can usually be transferred successfully by age 14 or 15. It is, instead, to drill complacency and dependency on authority. IOW, to disable their ability to use critical thinking as applied to synthesis of new and unique information. It is to only get folks to use approved methodology by the establishment.

Also, you should check out the evolution and development of the history of propaganda.

Why?
...because it would be a stupid lie. If he isnt dead, all he would have to do is make a video of himselfreading todays paper and he would instantly make a fool out of the US.

But what if he has always been an asset of the intelligence agencies of the U.S/Saudi's/Israeli/Turkey/Britain and the other allies which were using ISIS as an excuse to intervene in Syria's internal affairs? :dunno:
You cant be serious! :laugh:

Why?

Honestly. . . When I have heard reports from government and corporate news sources?

That is my reaction to them. . . now you now how I feel!

:lmao:

iu

Why?

Honestly. . . When I have heard reports from government and corporate news sources?

iu
Bro, you need to stop reading those silly conspiracy theories. What youre suggesting is flat out retarded.

I think trump deserves at least some credit for this the way Obama deserves zero credit for our killing OBL.
Obama blamed America for Muslim terrorism, even avoiding using the term. He denounced water-boarding even though that tactic helped gain the info necessary to find OBL.

See folks these are the kind of folks who put out BS propaganda. Now anything good that happens they run out pounding the drums and patting him on the back, anything bad that happens it's the same ole song, "It was Pres. Obama's fault". You can't make this shit up.
‘Man made disaster’. Who said that and what was the aim? Obama denounced water boarding. Water boarding gleaned info that located OBL. Facts.

You just posted the usual right wing talking points. Show us where water boarding produced Bin Laden or this clown. How did he defeat ISIS when his dumbass pullout allowed them to escape Kurdish prisons.
Info that aided in capturing OBL was gleaned at GITMO.
Trump ran on defeating ISIS as a focal point. I disagree with some of his pullout strategy but that doesn’t negate his focus on defeating ISIS.

I see many people in many feedback forums, newsprint, and articles all saying that Trump should not get any credit for the killing of al-Baghdadi.

For those who would give no credit to Trump, how many of you would have put blame on him had the mission failed?

It was a secret mission

Nobody would have known anything....ok?

Nobody would have known anything happened

Nobody to blame...nothing to do with honesty

Impossible to answer. Depends on if the president had influence on the mission, or made a bad call.

For example, I do actually blame Carter for the failed Iran hostage rescue, because having read several different books on this particular topic, there is evidence that Carter specifically pushed to have the attempt made, so that he could benefit from it in the election.

As a result, the attempt was rushed, ill-planned, and poorly timed.

So from what I know thus far, I see cause to blame Carter for that failure.

On the other hand, I do not blame Ronald Reagan for the space-shuttle Challenger. There is no evidence whatsoever, that Reagan had any influence or intervention on the decision to launch on that cold morning, when the shuttle blew up.

So I don't blame him for that.

But if you think, that without any information, that I'm going to give Trump a pass, or nail him for any specific failure.... no. If he is to blame, then he's to blame. If he is not, then he is not. I need to know more information.

Info that aided in capturing OBL was gleaned at GITMO.

Post it.
Trump ran on defeating ISIS as a focal point.

Trump ran on a lot of things and hasn't done shit.

I disagree with some of his pullout strategy but that doesn’t negate his focus on defeating ISIS.

Smfh.

iu
Bro, you need to stop reading those silly conspiracy theories. What youre suggesting is flat out retarded.
2hb95p.jpg

You may think what I am suggesting is flat out retarded, but you can not tell me why it is not plausible, or indeed, likely. This happens days after Trump announces his intention to leave Syria? You seem daft to me, nay, willfully desirous to be led like livestock to slaughter.

Forum List

Back