A question to the left, is border security now racism?

How is saftey of America, safety of our children racist?

I didn't fucking say that, did I?

Read it again, you fucking moron.

It's your theme , for some reason now the left thinks following laws in are country is now racist..

All I can comprehend now is they want to exploit the brown man for cheap labor/ votes like they did to the black citizens of the USA.

"following laws in ARE country is now racist.."

Holy shit. Do you not know the difference between "are" and "our"?

No wonder you're having a hard time comprehending what the left thinks. You're trying to twist my words into things I clearly didn't say and you're borderline illiterate.

Read a fucking book, you fucking moron.

Btw you do know I have been doing this since at Least 1993 and I Know how to flame, ..

Using clever clever ways..so back to the topic ..

In hindsight, it might have been a better idea to use all that time to learn to reed more gooder.

Once again you want to deflect with your very low debating skills

It's your theme , for some reason now the left thinks following laws in are country is now racist..

All I can comprehend now is they want to exploit the brown man for cheap labor/ votes like they did to the black citizens of the USA.

No wonder you're having a hard time comprehending what the left thinks. You're trying to twist my words into things I clearly didn't say and you're borderline illiterate.

More deflection on your low IQ and debating skills?

I bet you have to call a guy to change your tire .

Now do you have something to add to the topic at hand?

Your statement, that following laws in OUR country is racist, is an incorrect interpretation of what the left thinks.

And I think I know why you're having such a hard time understanding them.

So the topic is racism and border and security, but you want to talk about grammar?

I just told you that you're using an incorrect interpretation.

More deflection on your low IQ and debating skills?

I bet you have to call a guy to change your tire .

Now do you have something to add to the topic at hand?

Your statement, that following laws in OUR country is racist, is an incorrect interpretation of what the left thinks.

And I think I know why you're having such a hard time understanding them.

So the topic is racism and border and security, but you want to talk about grammar?

Why is that so important to you, you don't post I the king's English, you don't post like Shakespeare.

You write In slang .

Btw you do know I have been doing this since at Least 1993 and I Know how to flame, ..

In hindsight, it might have been a better idea to use all that time to learn to reed more gooder.

Once again, I was just responding to what you wrote.

Please explain to me how your illiterate flaming since 1993 has anything to do with the topic.

Please explain to me how your illiterate flaming since 1993 has anything to do with the topic.

So you think youre posting correct English and grammar..?

You are posting in AMERICAN slang

You stupid fuck

This is correct English..

O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love and I'll no longer be a Capulet. Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this? 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy: thou art thyself, though

So you think youre posting correct English and grammar..

You are posting in slang

O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love and I'll no longer be a Capulet. Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this? 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy: thou art thyself, though

Did that excuse work when you tried it in elementary school?

Did your teachers call you a retard when you couldn't tell the difference between "are" and "our"?

[

You are posting in slang

Did your teachers call you a retard when you couldn't tell the difference between "are" and "our"?

Trying to spin it?

You don't post in the king's English, you post in America slang English, you dumbass

Once again I don't read you posting in correct English.

I never read your posts like this..

You are posting in slang

So wait you think indoctrination works with me, it's American slang English..

You stupid fuck..

You are posting in slang

You stupid fuck..

So you think Americans invented English now?

You are posting in slang

Most kids in grammar school have extreme difficulty knowing when to use who or whom and I still do to this very day. Whom did that? Who did that? However, I know the difference between affect and effect.

You are posting in slang

You stupid fuck..

This is proper English and grammar you dumb ass,.

But you don't post like it why? And you bitch about me ...

Matthew 7
1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

Last edited:

You are posting in slang

Most kids in grammar school have extreme difficulty knowing when to use who or whom and I still do to this very day. Whom did that? Who did that? However, I know the difference between affect and effect.

And that means what, it's American English slang

You are posting in slang

You stupid fuck..

Matthew 7

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

He whom is without sin, cast the first stone.

You are posting in slang

You stupid fuck..

Matthew 7

He whom is without sin, cast the first stone.

So I am the one who tried to hijack my own thread about spelling and grammar?

What world do you live in, I could care less about spelling and grammar, I want people's opinions, ideas, news that I didn't know about..

I want tricks to make my life easier and safer

You going to try to flame me I will always use new and clever ways to flame you back

Anything in which the Left disagrees is Racist, Sexist, or Homophobic. They have no logical, nor reasonable arguments so have to resort to that.

No. But if that’s not case and we all know it. It’s a fun little word play that your doing but totally transparent. Being deported after living here for years, having children, working, being part of a community is a punishment, Not going “home”. How dumb do you think we are?

It's the law that the facist dictator made on his own

Tough they all should be sent back home , teach their own country what they learned and apply to me here legally.
DACA wasn’t a law it was a directive. Deferred action. Get your facts straight
It was an EO, and it's unconstitutional. The President cannot override our laws with an EO.
What law did he override?
For one thing, there's a law that says the government cannot issue work permits to people who aren't in the country legally.
That’s a law? Interesting. Can you link to it?

It's the law that the facist dictator made on his own

Tough they all should be sent back home , teach their own country what they learned and apply to me here legally.
DACA wasn’t a law it was a directive. Deferred action. Get your facts straight
It was an EO, and it's unconstitutional. The President cannot override our laws with an EO.
What law did he override?
For one thing, there's a law that says the government cannot issue work permits to people who aren't in the country legally.
That’s a law? Interesting. Can you link to it?

Notice where it says under requirements "Certified Photocopy of passport with visa or Certificate"

https://www.dole.gov.ph/fndr/bong/files/AEPChecklist.pdf

Forum List

Back