A reminder of Trump's campaign promises...

Supreme Court Justice.............check

Another Supreme Court Justice soon...........check

Trans Atlantic Treaty gone..............check

Fewest new regulations by a president in a very very long time.........check

Keystone pipeline..............check

Paris accords done.............check

Less restrictive ROE's.............check

Audit of Federal agencies for cost.........ongoing.........

Travel Ban............Supreme Court victory.......Left losses again...............check
In other words every MAJOR promise, health insurance, taxes, Mexican wall, infrastructure he has failed on.
The man is just too busy playing golf and watching TV
Huh? The SCOTUS is THE major issue, Einstein. It's no point discussing the other things that have been discussed a million times already. You don't like the way things are going and it's tough shit. Period.
My how times change, the wall, infrastructure, taxes, health care were ALL major issues and none will ever get done. This administration is far too busy defending their never ending lies about a particular Russian meeting.
That's your pipe dream, not reality. It's what lefties always do, use government to attack their political enemies.

Trump has been in office for 7 months and you have declared it all a failure. We don't need to know anything more about you.
That crap isn't over yet............

Those targeted by the IRS are still going after them. Won in the Supreme Court not long ago.......

They aren't laying down..............Those that attacked American citizens for their opinions and beliefs are fighting back.

KARMA is coming for the leftwing.

Donald Trump Junior did not disclose that this man was present at his Russia Meeting...Jr met with a KNOWN RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVE
U.S. officials probing Russian lobbyist who met Trump team

Although Trump Jr. has acknowledged meeting Veselnitskaya, he did not disclose the attendance of Akhmetshin, a well-known figure in the capital’s murky world of foreign influence peddling. The lobbyist’s role raises new red flags for U.S. officials as they study whether and how the Kremlin might have sought to exert influence over the 2016 Trump campaign.

One U.S. official referred to Akhmetshin as a known “IO,” or intelligence operative. In a March letter to the Justice Department, Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) described him as having “ties to Russian intelligence” and “alleged to have conducted political disinformation campaigns.”

Donald Trump Junior did not disclose that this man was present at his Russia Meeting...Jr met with a KNOWN RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVE
U.S. officials probing Russian lobbyist who met Trump team

Although Trump Jr. has acknowledged meeting Veselnitskaya, he did not disclose the attendance of Akhmetshin, a well-known figure in the capital’s murky world of foreign influence peddling. The lobbyist’s role raises new red flags for U.S. officials as they study whether and how the Kremlin might have sought to exert influence over the 2016 Trump campaign.

One U.S. official referred to Akhmetshin as a known “IO,” or intelligence operative. In a March letter to the Justice Department, Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) described him as having “ties to Russian intelligence” and “alleged to have conducted political disinformation campaigns.”

Donnie-baby......like Donnie-pappy........just forgets a lot of things....Sad, really.

"Investigators are concerned about a suspected Russian intelligence operative's role in a controversial 2016 meeting arranged by Donald Trump Jr."

"suspected"?

Personally, I 'suspect' he's a member of the Bolshoi.

Personally, I 'suspect' he's a member of the Bolshoi.

I too never trust what comes out of the Bolshoi.....

keGH9rc5Dz-2.png

......but the "make Russia GREAT again" promise HAS been fulfilled.......

View attachment 138877

Well let be fair and admit no President kept all of his political promises, so why would Trump?

Also it was great when Obama and the Democratic Congress fixed Immigration in Obama first year in office, oh wait he did not do it and just waited for the GOP to tell him no...

What is my point?

Obama failed to deliver on some of his promises, so you should expect Trump to do the same...

Oh and hope and change was a failure...

Also it was great when Obama and the Democratic Congress fixed Immigration in Obama first year in office, oh wait he did not do it and just waited for the GOP to tell him no...

What is my point?

Obama failed to deliver on some of his promises, so you should expect Trump to do the same...

very "true".......I'm so damn impressed with the LEGISLATION that Trump has signed (NOT E.O.s, mind you) after the legislation was passed in congress.......Aren't you???

What is my point?

very "true".......I'm so damn impressed with the LEGISLATION that Trump has signed (NOT E.O.s, mind you) after the legislation was passed in congress.......Aren't you???

Good one and you are getting it...

The President is just part of the solution or problem and when your Congress fails him or her then you have to realize that the President can do so much...

Can't change a damn thing when the House holds all the Aces...

Forum List

Back