Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A score sheet of how well Obama has done

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
data_card_for_page.jpg

Next Generation TV - Next Generation

I saw this and thought what a perfect sum up of the failure of the Obama administration......

The link has the image plus links of where they got the information.

Last edited:
That's cool. There is absolutely nothing missing in that chart. It is an accurate representation of the effect that President Obama's policies....which have been fully implemented....have had on the robust American economy.

Anyone who sees that chart has no choice but to conclude ( as no other information is necessary to draw a conclusion ) that President Obama has royally fucked the American economy and that we are in worse shape now than we were 4 years ago today.

Thanks so much for your incredibly detailed and complete analysis.

Anyone who sees that chart has no choice but to conclude ( as no other information is necessary to draw a conclusion ) that President Obama has royally fucked the American economy and that we are in worse shape now than we were 4 years ago today.

The 9.3 million increase in poverty level under Obama speaks the loudest.

Yes! It is absolutely the result of his failed policies. Or.....is it the result of his successful policies. After all, he DOES want more poor people because he k ows that poor people always vote Democrat. My oh my......this information is solid. Rock solid.

I thought that the chart might have started when Bush was in office before the democrats took control. That would have hardly been fair, things were good then. But it didn't it started in 2009 when Obama took control and went on a spending binge. You know, spending on the shovel ready jobs that were not.

I guess there is no way to rate Obama. I did read where he was being praised because the biggest symbol of American capitalism finally started to grow past the 2007 mark.

Well...when one wishes to discuss things that happened before Obama took office, the attention must shift to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. They are the ones who ran the economy in the period preceding January 2009' when Obama took over. Let's be fair.

9.3 million increase in poverty.

Unemployment allegedly back to where it was 2009.

Somebody doesnt want to work.

Well of course. Americans....especially those living in urban areas....are hardly industrious people. They would rather sit home all day watching Maury and talking on their free phones than work. When they want some activity, they just drop trou and fuck. Cha-Ching! There goes another government check and an increase in food stamps!

Last edited:
That's cool. There is absolutely nothing missing in that chart. It is an accurate representation of the effect that President Obama's policies....which have been fully implemented....have had on the robust American economy.

Come on, you can say it, it's Buuuuuuuuuussssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh FAULT!!

Oblamer saved us....

Don't you remember...

You omitted the most important political statistic: Number of Black Presidents. Before Obama: 0. After Obama: 1. Liberals, including the Nobel Peace Prize Committee, will heatedly deny this and viciously attack anyone who mentions it, but they protesteth too much.

Example: During the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Obama and John Edwards were virtually identical candidates, yet Obama received 3-4 times as many votes as Edwards. Why? Take a guess...

Last edited:

Come on, you can say it, it's Buuuuuuuuuussssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh FAULT!!

Oblamer saved us....

Don't you remember...

What is with these people who always have to bring up Bush. Man, that gets old fast.

You omitted the most important political statistic: Number of Black Presidents. Before Obama: 0. After Obama: 1. Liberals, including the Nobel Peace Prize Committee, will heatedly deny this and viciously attack anyone who mentions it, but they protesteth too much.

Example: During the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Obama and John Edwards were virtually identical candidates, yet Obama received 3-4 times as many votes as Edwards. Why? Take a guess...

May I be the first to applaud you for managing to stay squarely on topic! Great job.

Well of course. Americans....especially those living in urban areas....are hardly industrious people. They would rather sit home all day watching Maury and talking on their free phones than work. When they want some activity, they just drop trou and fuck. Cha-Ching! The goes another government check and an increase in food stamps!

I have seen it with mine own eyes.

Well of course. Americans....especially those living in urban areas....are hardly industrious people. They would rather sit home all day watching Maury and talking on their free phones than work. When they want some activity, they just drop trou and fuck. Cha-Ching! The goes another government check and an increase in food stamps!

I have seen it with mine own eyes.

All the data is right there....He cant deny it so he is trying to make it a joke hoping it will go away.......See how pathetic progressives are when faced with the unadulterated truth?

May I be the first to applaud you for managing to stay squarely on topic! Great job.

Your attempt at sarcasm is duly noted. For all but the small minded, the obvious larger issue is how a President with this economic record could possibly be reelected. But you better stick to your little snipes...

It is an accurate representation of the effect that President Obama's policies....which have been fully implemented..

Obama has been the only President who has been given this pass on everything..Four years in office and they still give him a pass..that chart posted tells a LOT

Jimma Carter was kicked out after only ONE TERM his record and the state of the country was so bad, but not the Dear Leader, he gets relected..

this says more about the voting people in this country today, and it's scary

Last edited:
Yes! It is absolutely the result of his failed policies. Or.....is it the result of his successful policies. After all, he DOES want more poor people because he k ows that poor people always vote Democrat. My oh my......this information is solid. Rock solid.

Glad to see you finally came around! Dems are also pissed at Obama for starting more wars, expanding old wars, expanding Homeland security, the patriot act, bailing out the rich with the stimulus and TARP.

How accurate do you want to go, because all I have to do is look up all Bush's policies to get a near pin point, spot on picture of what Obama has "accomplished." Everything Dems/liberals/progressives used to hate under Bush has been very much embraced by some on the left... Oddly the Dem party lost 4 million votes this election while Reps gained 1 million new voters... Again another full blown success according to the Obama camp...

Forum List

Back