A Section Of The Ground Floor Of Our House Are Now Psychiatric Consulting Rooms

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Mr. Lucy has been planning this for about 6 months and today it was finally completed. So this is all on part of the Ground Floor of our house, sectioned off he has 4 rooms - Reception Area with his Secretary, Consulting Room A, Consulting Room B and Drug Dispensary Room.

He also elsewhere has his other Consulting Rooms, but he had been thinking of also having another set of Consulting Rooms in our house because of the kidlets and when he will Consult here in-between patients he can see the kidlets.

Thankfully not many of his patients are literally deranged, but he does have a few who are, but they are all on special drugs to keep them calm etc

I'm hoping we don't have any crazy incidents now he has got more Consulting Rooms literally inside our house, although as they are sectioned off on the Ground Floor we can probably avoid the ENTIRE household being caught up in any potential situation.

I know this will seem boring to most of you who read this, but I think it's pretty exciting myself.

Mr. Lucy has been planning this for about 6 months and today it was finally completed. So this is all on part of the Ground Floor of our house, sectioned off he has 4 rooms - Reception Area with his Secretary, Consulting Room A, Consulting Room B and Drug Dispensary Room.

He also elsewhere has his other Consulting Rooms, but he had been thinking of also having another set of Consulting Rooms in our house because of the kidlets and when he will Consult here in-between patients he can see the kidlets.

Thankfully not many of his patients are literally deranged, but he does have a few who are, but they are all on special drugs to keep them calm etc

I'm hoping we don't have any crazy incidents now he has got more Consulting Rooms literally inside our house, although as they are sectioned off on the Ground Floor we can probably avoid the ENTIRE household being caught up in any potential situation.

I know this will seem boring to most of you who read this, but I think it's pretty exciting myself.

of course I do not know the layout of your house---BUT----you might ---if you haven't thus far, consider
a separate exit for family -------an escape route

• Banned

of course I do not know the layout of your house---BUT----you might ---if you haven't thus far, consider

Mr. Lucy has all of that covered, the four rooms are sectioned off so that it is impossible to get out of them to get into the rest of the Ground Floor.

• Banned

Totally Off Topic, but do you know we have a place calling Fucking? It is approx 33kms North of Salzburg, it is tiny only about 120 peoples live there in about 30 houses. It has been there since the 6th Century and was named after or even by someone called Focko and Fucking means "place of Focko's peoples" Over the Centuries the name has changed from the 14th Century Fukching to the 16th Century Fugkhing to how it has been since the 18th Century Fucking.

We frequently get peoples, usually drunk British on holiday stealing the sign, this is how the sign appears:

1602263060129.png

1602263106616.png

I should probably add that there is a village in France called Condom:

1602263223013.png

And also a small village in France called Pussy:

1602263408070.png

Mr. Lucy has all of that covered, the four rooms are sectioned off so that it is impossible to get out of them to get into the rest of the Ground Floor.

That's a good idea on multiple levels - most of the time (at least in the US) if you run a home business, for tax purposes you need pretty complete separation I think - separate entrances. I think it's just a good idea to maintain separation fro business/family in general :)

• Banned

That's a good idea on multiple levels - most of the time (at least in the US) if you run a home business, for tax purposes you need pretty complete separation I think - separate entrances. I think it's just a good idea to maintain separation fro business/family in general :)

We do have separate entrances, the other entrance is now via what is the Reception Room with his Secretary in and so he's had a big heavy double front door put in there and so his patients go from outside the house and straight into the Reception Room and then the first thing they will see is his Secretary's area.

• Banned

Some of Mr. Lucy's patients are afraid of the day time, but they are okay in the night time and so he's decided that now they all will only have night time appointments with him in his new Consulting Rooms in the house, the first one is booked in to see him tomorrow night at 7PM-8PM, I don't know what the situation in America is, but with us 7PM it's already dark at night.

Some of Mr. Lucy's patients are afraid of the day time, but they are okay in the night time and so he's decided that now they all will only have night time appointments with him in his new Consulting Rooms in the house, the first one is booked in to see him tomorrow night at 7PM-8PM, I don't know what the situation in America is, but with us 7PM it's already dark at night.

sheeesh lots of agoraphobics? or are they afflicted with TD ----my sympathies

In his Drug Dispensary, which contains a lot of things like Anti-Psychotic medications etc, Mr. Lucy has had a special reinforced steel door put in, it's exactly like a Safe Room in a Bank Vault, you know those Steel Safe doors with the combination lock on they have in Banks and only he and his Secretary know the combination.

It's similar to the below Steel Double Bank Vault Door, with an Anti-Theft Gateway Safe:

1602265112389.png

He says mainly Agroraphobics who are afraid of the day time but can handle the night time, but I think that the Agroraphobia is just one of their problems.

Couldn't one of the crazies they just smash a hole through the wall?

ambulatory crazy is usually not that crazy. There are
prison wards for the criminally insane

He's also had to get a Temperature Thermometer Scanner, which is Hands Free and he's had it put on the wall outside the new door entrance, if anyone has an unusually high temperature then they will not be allowed to enter, the whole COVID-19 thing and so then Mr. Lucy will just have to do a Telephone Consultation with them:

1602266240541.png

1602266290566.png

Because of COVID-19 many stores and schools etc also now have these Temperature Thermometer Scanners installed outside their stores and schools etc like the below:

1602266374650.png

1602266433731.png

No for the reason Rosie has said.

Forum List

Back