A Serbian pensioner is ready to walk to Moscow to shake Putin's hand.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Question:

How many citizens of another countries do the same and go to shake hands of Merkel, Macron or Trump?

Translation:

A 72-year-old resident of the Serbian town of Uzice told of plans to walk to Moscow to shake hands with Russian leader Vladimir Putin on May 9. The man intends to reach the capital by the following route: "Uzice - Valjevo - Belgrade - Budapest - Cracow - Minsk - Moscow.

Milovan Milutinovic said that he is not afraid of anything but cold. He is convinced that Russian President Vladimir Putin is the most outstanding person in modern civilization and a great athlete, which inspires him very much. According to Milutinovich's story, it became known that he leads and promotes a healthy lifestyle, constantly practicing sports. He also made a habit of eating exclusively vegetable foods and refused to take any medication. According to him, he was trained in plant nutrition by a colleague in 1986, when he served at the UNA in Croatia (at that time Knina). Judging by Milutinovic's achievements, it really works. At the age of 70, the man received a black belt in karate. Today he is enrolled in his third year at the University of Novi Sad at the Faculty of Sport and Tourism. "It's a shame that now young people need artificial stimulants for everything, and I don't drink even vitamin C at the age of 72," says Milutinovic. - My body works like a thirty-year-old by all parameters: mentally, physically and sexually", he says.

Question:

How many citizens of another countries do the same and go to shake hands of Merkel, Macron or Trump?

Translation:

A 72-year-old resident of the Serbian town of Uzice told of plans to walk to Moscow to shake hands with Russian leader Vladimir Putin on May 9. The man intends to reach the capital by the following route: "Uzice - Valjevo - Belgrade - Budapest - Cracow - Minsk - Moscow.

Milovan Milutinovic said that he is not afraid of anything but cold. He is convinced that Russian President Vladimir Putin is the most outstanding person in modern civilization and a great athlete, which inspires him very much. According to Milutinovich's story, it became known that he leads and promotes a healthy lifestyle, constantly practicing sports. He also made a habit of eating exclusively vegetable foods and refused to take any medication. According to him, he was trained in plant nutrition by a colleague in 1986, when he served at the UNA in Croatia (at that time Knina). Judging by Milutinovic's achievements, it really works. At the age of 70, the man received a black belt in karate. Today he is enrolled in his third year at the University of Novi Sad at the Faculty of Sport and Tourism. "It's a shame that now young people need artificial stimulants for everything, and I don't drink even vitamin C at the age of 72," says Milutinovic. - My body works like a thirty-year-old by all parameters: mentally, physically and sexually", he says.

The North Korean Dictator wanted to shake Trump hand and that Serbian is living proof why Hitler should have forgotten about the Jewish community and wiped out all those Serbs instead...

Oh well...

I'd love to shake Putin's hand.

I think I would ask about Russian citizenship I I had such an opportunity. That's the only citizenship in the world I'd love to have.
I want to share good news with you - in order to apply for Russian citizenship, you don't need a personal invitation from Putin.

I think I would ask about Russian citizenship I I had such an opportunity. That's the only citizenship in the world I'd love to have.
"I'd love to shake Putin's hand." you want to do to putler much more than just "shake Putin's hand."

DWQpI1RX4AAdiur.jpg

Question:

Translation:

The North Korean Dictator wanted to shake Trump hand and that Serbian is living proof why Hitler should have forgotten about the Jewish community and wiped out all those Serbs instead...

Oh well...

dont buy Serbian BS, they are in the EU/NATO line
Z3R4SsoauP0bOaM7MLEPJyEbMW_edqaowC29OCCgoEno9oeNCOufwDUH_1xXRMpq52jvXZlfvWoiTcFwceKlvOmbcJYEw44dIfdqhcIw1WVyG-X5

I want to share good news with you - in order to apply for Russian citizenship, you don't need a personal invitation from Putin.
^ One of very few posts of yours which contains the truth as is without spins and twists. Congratulations! Keep working in that direction.

^ One of very few posts of yours which contains the truth as is without spins and twists. Congratulations! Keep working in that direction.
Yeah, sure.
So, what are you waiting for? Or you as always prefer sitting on the sofa and waiting for someone who will do for you all you need?

Yeah, sure.
So, what are you waiting for? Or you as always prefer sitting on the sofa and waiting for someone who will do for you all you need?
^ A typical sovok from the country of Advises (Soviets) who’s trying to give his advice to those who neither asked for it nor needed it.

Relax, Esay, where I'm sitting and what I'm waiting for is none of your business

Yeah, sure.
^ A typical sovok from the country of Advises (Soviets) who’s trying to give his advice to those who neither asked for it nor needed it.

Relax, Esay, where I'm sitting and what I'm waiting for is none of your business
No advises meant. What for?

It just amuses me that two most prolific pro-Putin and pro-Russia trolls of this board don't live in Russia and have no intentions to move to that paradise.

Yeah, sure.

It just amuses me that two most prolific pro-Putin and pro-Russia trolls of this board don't live in Russia and have no intentions to move to that paradise.
1. I don't see you having any problems with Ukrainian troll Litwin and all that BS he keeps spamming the forum with as long as it's anti-Russian BS.
2. According to USMB rules to post about a country you don't have to live there. If you don't like those rules you are free to leave the forum.
3. When I posted ugly truth about "democratic" Ukraine a few years ago, many people also called me "a troll". Now American press keeps presenting same things I was talking about before just because corrupt Biden decided to run for POTUS and Republicans started digging out quite a bit of ugly Ukrainian truth even though it's just a tip of an iceberg so far.
4. I'm sure one some day you'll be cured too by the best doctor in the world, the Truth .

Last edited:
Yeah, sure.

1. I don't see you having any problems with Ukrainian troll Litwin and all that BS he keeps spamming the forum with as long as it's anti-Russian BS.
2. According to USMB rules to post about a country you don't have to live there. If you don't like those rules you are free to leave the forum.
3. When I posted ugly truth about "democratic" Ukraine a few years ago, many people also called me "a troll". Now American press keeps presenting same things I was talking about before just because corrupt Biden decided to run for POTUS and Republicans started digging out quite a bit of ugly Ukrainian truth even though it's just a tip of an iceberg so far.
4. I'm sure one some day you'll be cured too by the best doctor in the world, the Truth .
Yeah, but at the same time you prefer to live in 'democratic' Ukraine and support its government with your taxes, and Ukrainian army which fights Russia-backed terrorists in Donbas with paying military tax.

Yeah, sure.

Yeah, but at the same time you prefer to live in 'democratic' Ukraine and support its government with your taxes, and Ukrainian army which fights Russia-backed terrorists in Donbas with paying military tax.
1. None of your business.

2. :offtopic:

Yeah, sure.

which fights Russia-backed terrorists in Donbas

Why Russians which do not accept genocide are terrorists?
I can just imagine the sky-high outcry if Ukrainian Nazi apes would do the same against Jews.

Yeah, sure.

I can just imagine the sky-high outcry if Ukrainian Nazi apes would do the same against Jews.
Genocide you say?

Russians can go back to Russia.

Genocide you say?

There is the only problem, that Kiev, Odessa, Lvov and the rest of the Borderlands are Russian lands, too.

Genocide you say?

There is the only problem, that Kiev, Odessa, Lvov and the rest of the Borderlands are Russian lands, too.
If saying 'Russian' you mean belonging to the Rus' lands ('rus'kyi') then yes; if you mean belonging to Russia state ('rosijs'kyi) then no.

Genocide you say?

If saying 'Russian' you mean belonging to the Rus' lands ('rus'kyi') then yes; if you mean belonging to Russia state ('rosijs'kyi) then no.
How many Crymean "Ruski" (ethnic and cultural Russians) were "Rossiyane" (citisens of Russian Federation) in 2013?

Forum List

Back