A serious question, serious replies only

I would like to understand the obsessive hatred of Donald Trump. Is it because:

1. He beat Hillary
2. He is a self made billionaire
3. He talks like a typical guy from NY, NJ, Boston (if you don't understand that, do not respond)
4. He made the country energy independent
5. He made Nato members pay their fair share
6. He opened dialog with North Korea
7. He made up names for his opponents
8. He did not start any new wars
9. He killed terrorists who were killing Americans
10. He has had 3 hot wives
11. He is a republican

I would really like to understand the hate. If its simply politics, please have the honesty to admit that.
Thank you. I needed a laugh on a Monday morning. I noticed you left off:

1. Had Mexico pay for an impenetrable wall that’s working
2. Repealed and replaced Obamacare with something better
3. Balanced the budget
4. Simplified taxes
5. Hired only the best
6. Drained the swamp

Ha ha ha. I can’t go on. I’m in tears.

He pretty much nailed it. In your opinion Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread but that doesn’t make it true. He did leave out the killing of 1 million Americans and the crashing of the economy but it was accurate otherwise

Keep lying. It's a great look on you.

:laughing0301:

He just threw in a couple of lash outs at desantis. No reason for that. It's Desantis time.

I do not 'hate' Trump but your OP is still a bullshit lie. You are not asking a serious question with that list which is clearly set up to give no answer that is not asinine.

The reasons people hat Trump are not only numerous but also blatantly obvious. Even if I do not agree or think that people are acting like children such does not mean I cannot understand what they are complaining about and I think you are perfectly capable of figuring it out as well.
why do you hate him?

It's because he's a piece of shit. The stain he left behind is evidence of that.
so he's a piece of shit for giving us the lowest black unemployment, 2.50 gallon gasoline and no inflation? I get it now, you love suffering, a masochist huh?

so he's a piece of shit for giving us the lowest black unemployment, 2.50 gallon gasoline and no inflation? I get it now, you love suffering, a masochist huh?

Joe Biden gave us the lowest Hispanic unemployment. Does that mean you'll vote for him now?

And yes, we had inflation while Trump was president. Pull your head out of your ass.

I would like to understand the obsessive hatred of Donald Trump. Is it because:

1. He beat Hillary
2. He is a self made billionaire
3. He talks like a typical guy from NY, NJ, Boston (if you don't understand that, do not respond)
4. He made the country energy independent
5. He made Nato members pay their fair share
6. He opened dialog with North Korea
7. He made up names for his opponents
8. He did not start any new wars
9. He killed terrorists who were killing Americans
10. He has had 3 hot wives
11. He is a republican

I would really like to understand the hate. If its simply politics, please have the honesty to admit that.
You are fucked in the head if thats all you know about Trump.

1. He beat Hillary - so did Obama.
2. He is a self made billionaire - no he is not "self-made", he inherited a real estate empire from his dad.
3. He talks like a typical guy from NY, NJ, Boston (if you don't understand that, do not respond) - BS, typical guys don't grab random women by the pussy.
4. He made the country energy independent - bullshit, most of production ramp happened under Obama and collapsed in 2020 during covid.
5. He made Nato members pay their fair share - bullshit, he wanted to leave NATO, made our allies weary of trusting us and sought a point of conflict.
6. He opened dialog with North Korea - bullshit, his love letters ammounted to fluffy nothing. Korea is in exactly same place it was.
7. He made up names for his opponents - true, he liked to call people childish names. Still does.
8. He did not start any new wars - niether did Biden, though you had no problem bashing him for a withdrawal.
9. He killed terrorists who were killing Americans - so did Obama and Biden, though you'll never credit them.
10. He has had 3 hot wives - he has had multiple wifes because he is a pathological liar and cheated on all them, all the time.
11. He is a republican - doesn't explain a significant number of Republicans hating his snake-oil salesman guts just as well.

He is hated because he is an ignorant, immoral, self-obsessed carnival barker playing to the lowest common denominator.

Last edited:
If you actually imagine that the reason that the reason that 81,283,501 Americans had voted to dump the dude at their first opportunity is because they wallow in inexplicable hatred, you are projecting your emotional relationship with him.

They decided that, as a POTUS, he stunk. That's all.

If you actually imagine that the reason that the reason that 81,283,501 Americans had voted to dump the dude at their first opportunity is because they wallow in inexplicable hatred, you are projecting your emotional relationship with him.

They decided that, as a POTUS, he stunk. That's all.
yeah, no.

Joe Biden gave us the lowest Hispanic unemployment. Does that mean you'll vote for him now?

And yes, we had inflation while Trump was president. Pull your head out of your ass.
still presenting your formal kkk identity now thanks.

Again, your comment is more applicable to Biden. Trump did not become a business billionaire by being stupid. Shrewd is a more applicable term.
Snake-oil salesmen can do very well. Selling all kinds of bullshit to all kinds of dupes.

Doesn't make them admirable, except maybe as performance artists.

Trump's most successful bussiness venture was a TV show, his core bussinesses were always losers floated by glitzy bullshit and shady financials. Many of them went bankrupt.

Last edited:
Thank you. I needed a laugh on a Monday morning. I noticed you left off:

1. Had Mexico pay for an impenetrable wall that’s working
2. Repealed and replaced Obamacare with something better
3. Balanced the budget
4. Simplified taxes
5. Hired only the best
6. Drained the swamp

Ha ha ha. I can’t go on. I’m in tears.
Look at the post you responded to -- they think he is a self made billionaire.

There is no communicating with thinking like this.

Forum List

Back