A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

354438144_677358867829024_4011878901390831674_n.jpg

twenty years later?
Uh huh. Who was looking for them in those twenty years? Obviously it wasn’t anything serious enough to be on anyone’s radar. Exactly the kind of stuff that gets lost in the shuffle.
Unlike Trump where NARA was after him from the get go.

Then right after they indict hilary you can find him guilty...

Shendidnworae and they didnt wven take it to angrandnjury......

Trump ia not beneath the law
So Trumpsters are in charge of how the law works, in charge of who gets tried, when.

Well, that's not surprising.

You really are authoritarians at heart.

And what's in that audio-only recording, Maccy?

Also I wonder how it was obtained.
I'd invite you to read the fucking indictment, but I know you won't. You just want to deny and attack, because that's all you people know.

Your answers are there. Including how the evidence used in the indictment was provided and/or facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE.

I know, fake news, but Hillary, Deep State, Hitler, swamp. Avoid the indictment. Go hide in your world. You're boring.

Last edited:
I'd invite you to read the fucking indictment, but I know you won't. You just want to deny and attack, because that's all you people know.

Your answers are there. Including how the evidence used in the indictment was provided and/or facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE.

I know, fake news, but Hillary, Deep State, Hitler, swamp. Avoid the indictment. Go hide in your world. You're boring.
Okay, asshole. You're like a fucking Gar with that bait I threw out.

Page 16 of the indictment you "know I won't read":

"TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me."

^That means it's his. :funnyface:

It's nobody else's. Do you understand that? It's a secret, but it's between him, the military that know about it, and his aide.

I was actually fishing to try to get you to post that from the indictment. I'm not good at scheming, that's why I don't.

I'm more of the straightforward type. Now some of my male friends play bitch games, not me and a few of the others in my circle.

Ofc some of the things the women do rub off on us. The "play detective" thing is annoying, but we all know how to do it.

Last edited:
Okay, asshole. You're like a fucking Gar with that bait I threw out.

Page 16 of the indictment you "know I won't read":

"TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me."

^That means it's his. :funnyface:

It's nobody else's. Do you understand that? It's a secret, but it's between him, the military that know about it, and his aide.

I was actually fishing to get you to try and post that from the indictment. I'm not good at scheming, that's why I don't.
"That means it's his". Sure thing, counselor. I'm sure you have this all wrapped up.

I've often thought that The Duke ran intellectual and professional rings around Jack Smith.

I hear Trump is having trouble finding lawyers. Grab your law degree and get over there.

Just make sure he pays you up front.

"That means it's his". Sure thing, counselor. I'm sure you have this all wrapped up.

I've often thought that The Duke ran intellectual and professional rings around Jack Smith.

I hear Trump is having trouble finding lawyers. Grab your law degree and get over there.

Just make sure he pays you up front.
All you hear is cumming in your ear, faggot.

kennypower-FU.gif

It's more like simple honesty and common sense. Two things you and Jack Smith seem to lack.

Just like you know it’s wrong to attribute a motive that you cannot know.
But wait. You do know as Pence was cleared and Biden will soon follow.

As far as the ticket goes. It’s a ticket. Subject to the officers whims. Not federal statutes.

You’re working very hard for someone who claims to not be.

I'm not. I hope Trump is found guilty, sent to prison and we elect a president that will then apply the law to the rest of the guilty parties.

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

Nah, he's not a commiecrat.

Forum List

Back