A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

That simply isn’t true. It happens. Apparently quite a lot.
Intent comes into play once they are discovered.
Biden voluntarily searched for them and returned them.

There is no way Biden was out in his garage searching through boxes for classified info.

Trump ignored requests for their return for over a year. Then a subpoena for their return before a warrant was issued.

The telling part with Trump’s case is that NARA knew there were classified docs missing from the start.

I'm not trying to defend Trump.

intent is everything when deciding what if anything to charge.

mens re a
/ˌmenz ˈrēə/

noun
LAW
  1. the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused.
    "a mistaken belief in consent meant that the defendant lacked mens rea"

Biden and Pence knew it was wrong to abscond off with classified information.

Besides that is never an excuse. Just because I do not know the speed limit is 45, if I'm doing 60 I'm still going to get ticketed.

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

No....but neither is he beneath it.

This is a political persecution. If they didn't charge hilary for her felonies, they can't charge Trump for any he may have committed with these documents.......

This is a political persecution. If they didn't charge hilary for her felonies, they can't charge Trump for any he may have committed with these documents.......
What if the evidence is correct? What if he broke the law?

Should he pay the price?

That simply isn’t true. It happens. Apparently quite a lot.
Intent comes into play once they are discovered.
Biden voluntarily searched for them and returned them.

Trump ignored requests for their return for over a year. Then a subpoena for their return before a warrant was issued.

The telling part with Trump’s case is that NARA knew there were classified docs missing from the start.
twenty years later?

which was nothing. The highest person in the government to have those documents is president, and last I looked Trump was that. BTW, Xiden wasn't president when he stole the documents he has, and that's fking illegal. Who'd he share them with? Ukraine? hmmmmmmmm is that why all of our infrastructure money is now in ukraine?

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

N5xoA9hfRefr.jpeg

You write this OP?

Last edited:
and the FBI was given access to said docs ! Trump wasnt hiding them in a garage , an office at a University that the chicoms give millions to ,or an office in [wait for it !] CHINA TOWN !
That's correct

Accordingly Any Repo who served as president shall be above the law.

Get real, plenty of document spillage but the only time serious charges are filed is when there is obvious malice in play.

Pence got cleared under the same DOJ that has indicted Trump.
Its not about trump. It's all about his supporters. You fascist want us silenced. Sad for you we have guns and ain't going nowhere.

the Grand jury was held in DC ... registered republican voters make up only about 6% of registered voters in DC ... and a grand jury has a much lower threshold than a 12 man jury in actual court .

And the trial will be in the friendly confines of South Florida with a jury of his peers.

Good news for Trump.

he didnt commit espionage .

That is for the jury to decide.

Its not about trump. It's all about his supporters.

You finally got something right, it has never been about Trump and always about his fanatical worshipers. When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose any votes, he was speaking of you.

Forum List

Back