A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

If the charge is obstruction of justice you have to consider what justice means now, and it isn't official until the media makes a determination. There is no above the law if the prosecution is biased, and there is no consistency and enforced by a compromised system.
How is the prosecution biased when the key witnesses will be mostly Trump people?

Biden didnt do the same thing because then Sen Biden or VP Biden didnt have the authority to take docs in the 1st place .. what Biden did is much worse than a dispute over ownership .
But of course none of us know any of the circumstances surrounding how those documents ended up there.
What we do know is that no one was looking for them but Biden’s own people, per his request and who made immediate arrangements for their return upon discovery.

Key differences at this point.

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

Yes... he believes he is, so he must be, right?

Oh, how I believe, well he is not above the law at all.

Here we go again. For the 50th time:
  1. If you suspect something, investigate.
  2. If you find something, prosecute.
  3. If they're found guilty, nail them.
  4. If someone helped them, nail them too.
  5. If they're politicians, nail 'em harder. I don't care much for politicians.
  6. Party affiliation irrelevant. Go get 'em.
I don't know why this needs to be so goddamn complicated for you people.

1. A suspicion is not enough to investigate an American citizen, you gotta have sufficient evidence. Which the DOJ/FBI did not have back in 2016 went they went after Trump with nothing but a bullshit dossier by the opposing political party that the FBI knew was bogus. Since when does the DOJ conduct an investigation into a presidential candidate with an unverified report paid for by the opposition?

2. The DOJ did have something on Hillary but did not prosecute her. She was guilty and Comey said so in testimony but the DOJ did not prosecute. I get the feeling that some people have a selective memory and employ a double standard.

3. Got no problem with that.

4. Got no problem with this either, but you gotta prove it in a court of law.

5. Me neither.

6. Party affiliation should be irrelevant. It isn't in reality. Recent history bears that out.

All I want is equal treatment before the law, but IMHO that ain't happening. An honest question: who here believes that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump have received equal treatment before the law? My opinion? Not even close.

Forum List

Back