A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

NO, the "problem" is Trump is the most corrupt US president to ever hold the office.
Then when called on it, Trump and his cult claim "Trump is the victim".
So just so we are clear you know you sound like a crackhead right? I mean Hillary destroyed classified documents, and the devices other evidence was on, IE blackberries, from her staff with a hammer, why after loretta lynch blew bill on the tarmac did all of that go away I guess she was above the law. How about old poopy pants himslef, he had classified documents all over the place unsecured so is he above the law. Be concise in your answers

Another idiotic leftard troll thread from the guy who claims he isn't a leftard. lol :p

Mac, your idiotic question has been answered a hundred times already, you've been lectured on it repeatedly. Why are you asking it again? Are you really that dense?
Yes, yes he is

No, I noted that the practice is sloppy as all get out and those responsible for that need to be gone.
It is sloppy and new regs and laws should be passed to tighten it up. As well as routine document audits. But that is also why intent plays a huge part in determining the criminality of these incidents.

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

Hey.
This is what happens when an attempt at serious discussion gets derailed by the MAGADUMIANS

Golly, I wonder what would happen if the MODS did what MODS are supposed to do?

BUT WAIT!!!!
They will.
They'll move tis to "BADLANDS," just watch.

Lol, he only told anyone he had them right before raiding trumps home.

Yeah, I understand intent, you apparently do not.
Hmm..
Biden’s intent was to audit his documents to find any classified material that may exist and to promptly return it.

Exactly what Pence did.

It’s exactly what anyone who’s worked in govt should do.

No one takes all that classified info home and not know so. There is also supposed to be an accounting for all info. Seems no one really cared, eh?

You are arguing the administrations are inept.
That simply isn’t true. It happens. Apparently quite a lot.
Intent comes into play once they are discovered.
Biden voluntarily searched for them and returned them.

Trump ignored requests for their return for over a year. Then a subpoena for their return before a warrant was issued.

The telling part with Trump’s case is that NARA knew there were classified docs missing from the start.

There are regulations which is why others have been charged and convicted.

Intentional or inept are neither a good argument.
intent is everything when deciding what if anything to charge.

mens re a
/ˌmenz ˈrēə/

noun
LAW
  1. the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused.
    "a mistaken belief in consent meant that the defendant lacked mens rea"

Hmm..
Biden’s intent was to audit his documents to find any classified material that may exist and to promptly return it.

Exactly what Pence did.

It’s exactly what anyone who’s worked in govt should do.

Sure bro. Audit for documents he was never authorized to have in the first place?

You rubes crack me the hell up!

Not true. If you hit and kill someone while you're driving because you were looking at your phone, you're probably going to jail. But did you have criminal intent?
i'm not a law nerd, but it seems to be explained here

mens rea

Sure bro. Audit for documents he was never authorized to have in the first place?

You rubes crack me the hell up!
That’s exactly right. It’s the responsible thing to do. It’s what Pence did and what everyone should do.

It’s also what Trump should have done. He was given many many opportunities to make this right. Had he simply done it, he would be in the clear.

The Grand Jury did not agree with you. They saw the evidence, we did not.

The good news for Trump is he will get his day in court in the friendly confines of South Florida with a jury of his peers.
the Grand jury was held in DC ... registered republican voters make up only about 6% of registered voters in DC ... and a grand jury has a much lower threshold than a 12 man jury in actual court .

Last edited:
That’s exactly right. It’s the responsible thing to do. It’s what Pence did and what everyone should do.

It’s also what Trump should have done. He was given many many opportunities to make this right. Had he simply done it, he would be in the clear.

15 Years after he STOLE the documents, and only after he wanted to use holding documents to destroy a political opponent!

Your nothing more than a troll for the demented fool.

Here we go again. For the 50th time:
  1. If you suspect something, investigate.
  2. If you find something, prosecute.
  3. If they're found guilty, nail them.
  4. If someone helped them, nail them too.
  5. If they're politicians, nail 'em harder. I don't care much for politicians.
  6. Party affiliation irrelevant. Go get 'em.
I don't know why this needs to be so goddamn complicated for you people.
Hahaha, since when is it the citizens that go indict a politician? Show me where to sign up. Funny how your pointer works

Forum List

Back