A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

I have no great love for the man. I just see the ONE guy standing up for America, pushing back against our adversaries and calling out our corrupt justice system. If you want to be a cheerleader for the Democrats and their corruption, have at it.
What’s hilarious is, trump has docs he’s allowed to have and is punished, and joe has docs he isn’t allowed to have and is clean. No double standard there, now move along slugs

no Trump isnt above the law ... but he isnt below the law either .. for 7 yrs the left has been desperately trying to find and fabricate crimes [investigating the man ] and even attempted to destroy his presidency with illegal warrants based on fabricated evidence and hearsay ... so dont blame people for being skeptical about whats going on today .. Tump isnt below the law .. and neither is the Big Guy .
Curious.
Is testimony from Trump’s own lawyers and staff considered “fabricating crimes” to you?

So you admit Clinton should have been charged.
Here we go again. For the 50th time:
  1. If you suspect something, investigate.
  2. If you find something, prosecute.
  3. If they're found guilty, nail them.
  4. If someone helped them, nail them too.
  5. If they're politicians, nail 'em harder. I don't care much for politicians.
  6. Party affiliation irrelevant. Go get 'em.
I don't know why this needs to be so goddamn complicated for you people.

Actually, the way it works is, a case must be investigated and charges laid BEFORE that case goes to trial.

You don't hold a trial to determine what laws may have been broken... you determine what laws may have been broken and ONLY THEN can a trial be held.

No trial can be a fishing expedition under our system.
The charges and applicable statutes are enumerated in the indictment, fool.

Here we go again. For the 50th time:
  1. If you suspect something, investigate.
  2. If you find something, prosecute.
  3. If they're found guilty, nail them.
  4. If someone helped them, nail them too.
  5. If they're politicians, nail 'em harder. I don't care much for politicians.
  6. Party affiliation irrelevant. Go get 'em.
I don't know why this needs to be so goddamn complicated for you people.
Quit avoiding the topic.

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

You are not going to get a straight answer.

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

No but the Clintons and Bidens are. right?

No determination is made that he broke any laws.
Of course not. That’s the purpose of the trial.
The indictment asserts that there is sufficient evidence that the accused crimes occurred and will support a conviction.

Forum List

Back