A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

Not according to the indictment.

The good news is the truth should come out when Trump gets trial in front of a jury of his peers in the friendly confines of South Florida
if they didnt have access why did the tell him to put an additional lock in the area they were stored in ?

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?
No. However:
If possessing classified documents after leaving office is a crime, then the punishment should be equally applied to everyone who's done so. It appears to me that they are quibbling over who voluntarily returned them and who didn't. Kinda like a bank robber who gets caught and returns the money. That doesn't absolve him of the original crime of bank robbery.
IOW, equal application of the law, not this eternal witch hunt over things one side has repeatedly forgiven when their politicians do it.

It’s a witch hunt, everyone knows it is, somehow your brain has trouble figuring this out, I’m certain you struggle with other simple problems as well….

That’s a pretty straightforward answer, let’s see how you screw this up…
Yes, I know, you Trumpsters are just too smart for the rest of us.

I assume you've read the indictment, and it's all fake news?

And clearly you think he's above the law.

Good stuff.

if they didnt have access why did the tell him to put an additional lock in the area they were stored in ?

Did he do what he was told?

Did he show them everything he had?

Did he move things after they had left?

Why did he have a classified document at his NJ golf club, if the story of the tape is true.

These are all questions you and I do not know the answer to. The good news for both of us is all these and more will be answered in the trial if Trump does not plea bargain first.

No. However:
If possessing classified documents after leaving office is a crime, then the punishment should be equally applied to everyone who's done so. It appears to me that they are quibbling over who voluntarily returned them and who didn't. Kinda like a bank robber who gets caught and returns the money. That doesn't absolve him of the original crime of bank robbery.
IOW, equal application of the law, not this eternal witch hunt over things one side has repeatedly forgiven when their politicians do it.

He was not charged with possessing classified documents after leaving office is a crime. He was charged with not giving them back and for showing them to people at his NJ golf club.

It's not just about the possession. Anyone who has actually read the indictment knows that.

But either way, I know his fans figure he's an innocent victim of a witch hunt, as always.

Did he do what he was told?

Did he show them everything he had?

Did he move things after they had left?

Why did he have a classified document at his NJ golf club, if the story of the tape is true.

These are all questions you and I do not know the answer to. The good news for both of us is all these and more will be answered in the trial if Trump does not plea bargain first.
Boy, it would be shocking if he went with a plea bargain.

FOX is making heroes out of cops who saved an American Flag in a weather-related issue in Florida. Nothing wrong with that. Somehow it is newsworthy. Forget Progs. However, I have been profiled my whole adult life from authoritarian cops and security people. So much fun. Recently taking a step across a street at 3 in the morning when exercising and having the stasi demanding me to give my name for doing so. I did not respond well, and things escalated. Vengeance is occurring nationally. For some reason we must "comply"...We must "comply:...we must "comply"...when you have enough police and security in stores profiling you, there is an understanding we are not rally free. My experience is I do not trust them and the judicial system who takes your hard-earned income to try to survive from the slings and arrows of working in the past and the pain from it.
if you lived in Frisco you could rob a store blind [shoplifting] and walk out in broad daylight with no worries .

He was not charged with possessing classified documents after leaving office is a crime. He was charged with not giving them back and for showing them to people at his NJ golf club.
thats a civil matter not a criminal one .... the courts should recognize that fact .

the charges against Trump are criminal ... they should be civil not criminal is what im saying .

The Grand Jury did not agree with you. They saw the evidence, we did not.

The good news for Trump is he will get his day in court in the friendly confines of South Florida with a jury of his peers.

Because I'd like to see if my suspicions are correct.

It turns out, as usual, they are.

So you can keep avoiding the question.
I never avoided any question. Ever. I answered in your last ask, no one is above law! No one. You Still didn’t answer why again?

Forum List

Back