A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

Remember when self proclaimed moderate Mac1958 posted that thread titled…..

A simple question for Biden fans: Is Biden above the law?​

Yeah I don’t either. But but but….like Golfing Gator , he swears he’s a bipartisan centerfielder. He really needs to tell his leftist typing fingers that he’s moderate.

criminal intent is a prerequisite for incarceration.

Mens Rea "guilty mind" is a point of proof in most offenses. Offenses that don't require Mens Rea are those dealing with reckless or negligent behavior, strict liability offenses.

Remember when self proclaimed moderate Mac1958 posted that thread titled…..

A simple question for Biden fans: Is Biden above the law?​

Yeah I don’t either. But but but….like Golfing Gator , he swears he’s a bipartisan centerfielder. He really needs to tell his leftist typing fingers that he’s moderate.

Has Biden been indicted or impeached yet?

Because I'd like to see if my suspicions are correct.

It turns out, as usual, they are.

So you can keep avoiding the question.

Nobody is above the law, or shouldn't be.

With that being said, allow us to be skeptics, because for 4 years, they did everything they could to fabricate a reason to get rid of Trump for the reason of.........he beat Hillary. After 4 years of proven hoaxes, forgive us...........and anyone who can use their brain, if we conclude this is just a continuation to do everything in their power to stop him from beating Biden.

In Mac's world, HIS tribe is above the law.

It is only the other Tribe that isn't, and he operates from the premise "show me the man and I'll show you the crime".

In Mac's world, HIS tribe is above the law.
You're a weird little liar, Dogmaphile. That's always a good sign.

As I've said many times:

Let's go, CrusaderFrank
Repeat after me:

"If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them good. If anyone helped them, nail them too. No one is above the law. That goes for Hunter Biden or Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump or Steve Bannon or Mike Flynn or anyone else. Just prove it in a court of law, and I'm in."

That's my opinion. Is that yours, too?

But keep lying, Trumpster. It's what you rubes do.

Trump refused to return highly classified gov documents, obstructed efforts to collect them and then obstructed investigation.

Can you show where Pence and Biden did such crazy shit?

There are clear self-inflicted reasons why he got indicted and it has nothing to do with his physical appearance.
Biden had no authority to take the docs in the 1st place .. Pence may have mistakenly taken a few docs but Bidens got loads of docs in several different locals ! Senator Biden broke the law when he took those docs ..

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

Simple minded question. No surprise.

Trump like all of us is subject to the law. He isn’t above it nor is he (or should he be) below the law.

You libturds don’t mind the latter, though.

In 2016, Mac was all about "regressives". His every post was filled with condemnation of far left wackos within the democrat party.

Now that the far-left wackos are in control, he is all about Trump with his obsessive posts.

You see, in 2016, the main threat to Hillary in the primaries was Bernie, and Mac was trying to undermine support for Bernie. Now that the entire Democrat establishment has moved into authoritarian Marxist territory, he is trying to undermine anything that counters them.

Neither an indictment nor an impeachment are findings of guilt.

Neither is the lack of them a guarantee of innocence.

And nobody in this thread claimed it did.

The OP is what is known as a thought experiment.

You might want to look it up and save yourself the embarrassment next time

Trump did. However Trump didn't leave them laying around. Unlike an open garage the documents Trump had were secure after the FBI inspected the room they were in and had Trump change the lock .
and the FBI was given access to said docs ! Trump wasnt hiding them in a garage , an office at a University that the chicoms give millions to ,or an office in [wait for it !] CHINA TOWN !

and the FBI was given access to said docs !

Not according to the indictment.

The good news is the truth should come out when Trump gets trial in front of a jury of his peers in the friendly confines of South Florida

It’s a witch hunt, everyone knows it is, somehow your brain has trouble figuring this out, I’m certain you struggle with other simple problems as well….

That’s a pretty straightforward answer, let’s see how you screw this up…

Forum List

Back