A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

You are confused Moon Bat.

There is no law. If there was a rule of law then Crooked Hillary and Joe Biden both would be in prison now.

Banana republics like the US don't have a rule of law.

You are confused Moon Bat.

There is no law. If there was a rule of law then Crooked Hillary and Joe Biden both would be in prison now.

Banana republics like the US don't have a rule of law.

Trump should have done the work and charged them. No doubt.

Trump broke laws that have got people put in jail before for a lengthy spell...

Trump didn't break the law when the documents came into his possession, if they came accidentally and he then returns them. Thank is a error and it is understandable if unfortunate.

Trump is charged with stealing government documents, Trump himself said he owns the documents and that is why he took them... that is his own words...

His legal team told him he doesn't own them. He fired them and got a guy who told him he does own them.. Small problem, the guy is a legal hack and Trump doesn't own them.
Trump could goto jail because he is mentally deranged...

What laws?

Since when has being so-called "mentally deranged" been a crime in US?

:scared1:

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

Simple questions for you:

Is Bill Clinton above the law?

Is Obama above the law?

Is Hillary above the law?

Is Biden above the law?

Are those who impeached Trump above the law?

Are those who planted the phony Russian Hoax Mueller investigation above the law?

Is Bragg above the law?

Is the DOJ and the FBI above the law?

If you count fucking in missionary, then yeah, he's above the law.

No. A Grand Jury is a judicial finding that the prosecutor has prima facia evidence to support the charges.

It makes no determination of the validity of that evidence or of guilt or innocence.

yes...and you said....Actually, the way it works is, a case must be investigated and charges laid BEFORE that case goes to trial.

Which is what they did with the grand jury, the grand jury laid the charges.

Is Obama above the law?

Is Biden above the law?

Are those who planted the phony Russian Hoax Mueller investigation above the law?

Is Bragg above the law?

It is rude to answer a question with a question (or a whole bunch of questions)

yes...and you said....Actually, the way it works is, a case must be investigated and charges laid BEFORE that case goes to trial.

Which is what they did with the grand jury, the grand jury laid the charges.

No. A state or federal prosecutors lays charges... A Grand Jury determines if those charges can move forward to trial.

Well, I got through 40 of this thread's posts....which, l think, were mostly attacks on the OP without addressing the OP's question.
So lemme isolate just a handful the responses:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, the way it works is, a case must be investigated and charges laid BEFORE that case goes to trial.
Hence we have a 49-page 37-count indictment unsealed just a few days ago. And an arrest of the perp.
And so it begins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is Biden?
He did the exact same thing.
Noper. Not the same, poster 'Iamwhat'
The government ---via the responsible records people and the DOJ --- have long recognized that in the closing out of one administration and moving of it's documents and personal effects there can be a mixing of personal property with the People's property. Some confusion. So stipulated.
And the parties work it out. And sort it out. It has been ever such, as far as I know.

But, we can see that effect in the the Pence and the Biden cases. We see their willingness to 'sort it out/work it out'. Once a more vigilant search of their docs was conducted and revealed material that belonged to the People and not them.....they promptly returned it once they were made aware of it. In contradistinction to Don Trump's efforts.
That is the distinction that makes a difference.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that is exactly why most INDEPENDENTS don't support the indictment.
I am not at all sure that earnest poster SweetSue92 is correct in that assertion.
I quick Google of polls this week show otherwise. To wit, reported in Newsweek:

"Nearly half -- 48% -- of Americans think Trump should have been charged in this case, whereas 35% think he should not have been and 17% saying they do not know, per the ABC News/Ipsos poll conducted using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.

Not surprisingly, an overwhelming majority (86%) of self-identified Democrats believe the former president should have been charged. On the other hand, Republicans remain mostly loyal to Trump, with two in three (67%) saying the former president and current frontrunner for the Republican nomination should not have been charged. Independents are more divided, with 45% believing he should have been charged, a third saying he should not have been, and 22% saying they don't know."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

90% of Mac/GiGi's posts are about Trump, STILL
So?
Trump is a front runner for a party's Presidential nomination. And there are substantive issues involving him in our courts and in our media. THAT is worth commenting on. IMHO.

If one doesn't favor such postings......don't read 'em, pass 'em by (but don't wimply put posters on 'Ignore'...that's snowflakery, chickensh*ttism. Again, IMHO).

---------------------------------------------------------
The PRESIDENT does NOT NEED PERMISSION!!!!!
Well, there are several ways to address poor poster Sea7's All-Caps shouting.
I'll only do one though: "Ex-Presidents do need permission".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Obama above the law?

Is Biden above the law?

Is Bragg above the law?

Nobody is! Go get 'em!

And I appreciate the spectacularly clumsy and transparent attempt at deflection!

:bye1:

Well, I got through 40 of this thread's posts....which, l think, were mostly attacks on the OP without addressing the OP's question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full disclosure, that was my assumption when starting the thread.

These poor souls are so lost and so manipulated that they only know how to react in one way. They jump right in to prove my opinion of them every single day.

So?
Trump is a front runner for a party's Presidential nomination. And there are substantive issues involving him in our courts and in our media. THAT is worth commenting on. IMHO.

If one doesn't favor such postings......don't read 'em, pass 'em by (but don't wimply put posters on 'Ignore'...that's snowflakery, chickensh*ttism. Again, IMHO).
They know that my posts involving Trump are not about Trump. They know that I have pointed out that NONE of this is about Trump.

It's about them. It's about us. It's about a society so sick that an obvious, mentally ill con man can make such quivering rubes out of so many of us.

And THAT is why they get so angry with me.

Last edited:
So lemme isolate just a handful the responses:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hence we have a 49-page 37-count indictment unsealed just a few days ago. And an arrest of the perp.
And so it begins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noper. Not the same, poster 'Iamwhat'
The government ---via the responsible records people and the DOJ --- have long recognized that in the closing out of one administration and moving of it's documents and personal effects there can be a mixing of personal property with the People's property. Some confusion. So stipulated.
And the parties work it out. And sort it out. It has been ever such, as far as I know.

But, we can see that effect in the the Pence and the Biden cases. We see their willingness to 'sort it out/work it out'. Once a more vigilant search of their docs was conducted and revealed material that belonged to the People and not them.....they promptly returned it once they were made aware of it. In contradistinction to Don Trump's efforts.
That is the distinction that makes a difference.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not at all sure that earnest poster SweetSue92 is correct in that assertion.
I quick Google of polls this week show otherwise. To wit, reported in Newsweek:

"Nearly half -- 48% -- of Americans think Trump should have been charged in this case, whereas 35% think he should not have been and 17% saying they do not know, per the ABC News/Ipsos poll conducted using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.

Not surprisingly, an overwhelming majority (86%) of self-identified Democrats believe the former president should have been charged. On the other hand, Republicans remain mostly loyal to Trump, with two in three (67%) saying the former president and current frontrunner for the Republican nomination should not have been charged. Independents are more divided, with 45% believing he should have been charged, a third saying he should not have been, and 22% saying they don't know."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So?

---------------------------------------------------------

Well, there are several ways to address poor poster Sea7's All-Caps shouting.
I'll only do one though: "Ex-Presidents do need permission".

Holy cow... can you get any more one sided opinions than this?
Hilarious

Yeah, here we go.

Just complain, then. Make accusations. Spread rumors. That's all I've seen for many years.
I know! And the Dems just won’t stop. You’d think they‘d change after they were exposed for creating the fake Russia conspiracy, but they just won’t let up. Now they’re trying to make it as if Trump sold out America to foreign countries (when of course normal, decent people recognize it’s Biden).

Forum List

Back