A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

Become a Biden Fan, snd your problems will be solved.
Or STOP WHINNYING

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

Are democrats above the law? In a banana republic they are.

/-----/"I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered."
No Mac, you aren't having a hard time getting the question answered. You just don't like the answers you are getting from us.
No, he is not above the law. A president has certain Constitutional authorities no one else in the world has. Just because you hate him, does not mean he committed crimes.
Geeeze, now hold the democRAT party to the same standards.
A4sCYNTR0CQy2GQxPCrc0rqkZUNAqVplnykcq12y38E5QT8KTDYuHSHmRvpTN4cVsfkrMN42PHB1VWkjYUqH-OwuqmFuNShWmQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited:
Geeeze, now hold your own party to the same standards.
As you know, I could never be a Democrat. But I appreciate the fact that you have to lie.

And, about holding others to the same standard? I've said this many times:

I've said it many times, but I'll be happy to say it yet again:

If you suspect something, investigate. If you find something, prosecute. If you lose, you lose. If you win, you win. If they're found guilty, nail them good. If someone helped them, including family, nail them too. I don't care if it's Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, Mike Flynn, or anyone else.

I'm sure you agree with that.

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

Here is another one, IF you can figure it out?
A cop lights you up on the highway.
Do you pull over?
Do you haul ass?

Guess which president hauled ass?
Guess which president got a warning?
Guess which president got charged with felony eluding and fleeing?

What a Jackwad.

A proper analogy is that Biden robbed a bank, and after more than a decade, gave the money back. Should he face bank robbery charges?

You've answered my question just fine.

And this isn't about Trump. It never is. It's about rubes like you.

I'll bet even YOU understand that.
You're correct it's never been about trump. Your kind is telling America get out of line and we'll go after you using everything at our disposal. Up to execution.

As you know, I could never be a Democrat. But I appreciate the fact that you have to lie.

And, about holding others to the same standard? I've said this many times:

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.
/----/ "I could never be a Democrat."
OK, I'll take your word on that, but you are turning a blind eye to what the democRATs are getting away with.

Biden didnt do the same thing because then Sen Biden or VP Biden didnt have the authority to take docs in the 1st place .. what Biden did is much worse than a dispute over ownership .

None of them had the authority to just take them and leave them laying around the way Trump, Biden and Pence all did.

None of them had the authority to just take them and leave them laying around the way Trump, Biden and Pence all did.
Trump did. However Trump didn't leave them laying around. Unlike an open garage the documents Trump had were secure after the FBI inspected the room they were in and had Trump change the lock .

Trump did. However Trump didn't leave them laying around. Unlike an open garage the documents Trump had were secure after the FBI inspected the room they were in and had Trump change the lock .

One day one will do a study and publish a paper on how the two parties have brainwashed so many people.

It's what he does.
/----/ Notice how Mac claims no one will answer his question, and when I did, he ignores my answer and focuses' on the last part about holding democRATs to the sane standard.

HEY MAC, no, he is not above the law. A president has certain Constitutional authorities no one else in the world has. Just because you hate him, does not mean he committed crimes.

Forum List

Back