A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?
YES, of course he is.
Trump could kill my wife and rape my daughter, they MUST have deserved it.

It doesn't matter, the optics are set after seven years of 24/7 attacks.on him in every way possible. You can't rebuild the concept of objectivity after all that has been done. The world.has watched.this for years. This efrort to "get him" has divided and harmed America. Are you trying to suggest that Trump has been treated equally as any other president or even well known politician would be treated? Of course not. Therein lies the problem.
NO, the "problem" is Trump is the most corrupt US president to ever hold the office.
Then when called on it, Trump and his cult claim "Trump is the victim".

What laws did Trump break, Mactardo?

Hey, just so you know, It isn't about Trump worship, dumbass. It's about regular people like me vs. fucktardation like you're exhibiting, K?

That is precisely where we're at right now. What say you?

Trust me, you do not want to hear the next question I have to ask.
Trump broke laws that have got people put in jail before for a lengthy spell...

Trump didn't break the law when the documents came into his possession, if they came accidentally and he then returns them. Thank is a error and it is understandable if unfortunate.

Trump is charged with stealing government documents, Trump himself said he owns the documents and that is why he took them... that is his own words...

His legal team told him he doesn't own them. He fired them and got a guy who told him he does own them.. Small problem, the guy is a legal hack and Trump doesn't own them.
Trump could goto jail because he is mentally deranged...

If the charge is obstruction of justice you have to consider what justice means now, and it isn't official until the media makes a determination. There is no above the law if the prosecution is biased, and there is no consistency and enforced by a compromised system.

Is Biden?
He did the exact same thing.
So your question should read: Is Biden and Trump above the law"
Ask the right question, and you will get an answer.
Biden didnt do the same thing because then Sen Biden or VP Biden didnt have the authority to take docs in the 1st place .. what Biden did is much worse than a dispute over ownership .

the law states you cant take top secret documents without permission....trump biden and pence and who knows who else have done this....all of them broke that law.....

Is Biden?
He did the exact same thing.
NO, he didn't.
ONE claimed the documents were his?
ONE didn't.
ONE claimed he declassified them?
ONE didn't.
ONE claimed he declassified the documents......... with his mind?
ONE didn't.
ONE claimed the documents were planted?
ONE didn't.
ONE needed a subpoena to search their house.
ONE didn't.
So your question should read: Is Biden and Trump above the law"
Ask the right question, and you will get an answer.
TWO politicians COMPLIED with the LAW.
ONE didn't.
An indictment brought about by Trump's own actions, but blames...........EVERYONE ELSE.

the law states you cant take top secret documents without permission....trump biden and pence and who knows who else have done this....all of them broke that law.....
The PRESIDENT does NOT NEED PERMISSION!!!!!
Senator Bixen did NOT HAVE CLEARANCE to STEAL CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS!!!!!
:eusa_wall:

NO, he didn't.
ONE claimed the documents were his?
ONE didn't.
ONE claimed he declassified them?
ONE didn't.
ONE claimed he declassified the documents......... with his mind?
ONE didn't.
ONE claimed the documents were planted?
ONE didn't.
ONE needed a subpoena to search their house.
ONE didn't.

TWO politicians COMPLIED with the LAW.
ONE didn't.
An indictment brought about by Trump's own actions, but blames...........EVERYONE ELSE.
so Senator Biden had the right to take secure docs from secured locations eh ? he didnt break the law when he took them eh ?

Another idiotic leftard troll thread from the guy who claims he isn't a leftard. lol :p

Mac, your idiotic question has been answered a hundred times already, you've been lectured on it repeatedly. Why are you asking it again? Are you really that dense?

It doesn't matter, the optics are set after seven years of 24/7 attacks.on him in every way possible. You can't rebuild the concept of objectivity after all that has been done. The world.has watched.this for years. This efrort to "get him" has divided and harmed America. Are you trying to suggest that Trump has been treated equally as any other president or even well known politician would be treated? Of course not. Therein lies the problem.
It doesn't matter.

Well, that's a new one.

NO, the "problem" is Trump is the most corrupt US president to ever hold the office.
Then when called on it, Trump and his cult claim "Trump is the victim".
How did I know when I started this thread that there would be far more personal attacks on me than straight answers?

They've answered my question, in their caveman way.

:rolleyes:

FOX is making heroes out of cops who saved an American Flag in a weather-related issue in Florida. Nothing wrong with that. Somehow it is newsworthy. Forget Progs. However, I have been profiled my whole adult life from authoritarian cops and security people. So much fun. Recently taking a step across a street at 3 in the morning when exercising and having the stasi demanding me to give my name for doing so. I did not respond well, and things escalated. Vengeance is occurring nationally. For some reason we must "comply"...We must "comply:...we must "comply"...when you have enough police and security in stores profiling you, there is an understanding we are not rally free. My experience is I do not trust them and the judicial system who takes your hard-earned income to try to survive from the slings and arrows of working in the past and the pain from it.

Forum List

Back