A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

I know! And the Dems just wonā€™t stop. Youā€™d think theyā€˜d change after they were exposed for creating the fake Russia conspiracy, but they just wonā€™t let up. Now theyā€™re trying to make it as if Trump sold out America to foreign countries (when of course normal, decent people recognize itā€™s Biden).
^^^ The Trumpster says, in a thread that isn't about Biden or the Dems.

:laugh:

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.
Few, if anyone, believe anyone is above the law.
However, when the law ignores one set of people, but not another, the legitimacy of this position comes into question.

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.
They will contort themselves in to a pretzel trying to avoid admitting it but what they believe in is the old Nixon line, "when the president does it, that means it isn't illegal." Take out "president" and insert Trump.

FOX is making heroes out of cops who saved an American Flag in a weather-related issue in Florida. Nothing wrong with that. Somehow it is newsworthy. Forget Progs. However, I have been profiled my whole adult life from authoritarian cops and security people. So much fun. Recently taking a step across a street at 3 in the morning when exercising and having the stasi demanding me to give my name for doing so. I did not respond well, and things escalated. Vengeance is occurring nationally. For some reason we must "comply"...We must "comply:...we must "comply"...when you have enough police and security in stores profiling you, there is an understanding we are not rally free. My experience is I do not trust them and the judicial system who takes your hard-earned income to try to survive from the slings and arrows of working in the past and the pain from it.
I hope the staff at the nut house got you back inside. How do you keep getting out?

You could have just said the OP couldn't answer the questions. I mean, they weren't hard questions.

Just like you cannot answer the question of the OP, which is not a hard one either.

Why do you whine about people that do the same thing you do?

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

why do you ask? again?

Forum List

Back