A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

Get real, The rich & famous Always get a better deal, the more money or power the less likely too lose.
We throw a few rich people off the cliff every year too keep the illusion that No one is above the law.
But its a dam lie. We pay, they play.
Because they have better lawyers.

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

No. No one is.

Actually, the way it works is, a case must be investigated and charges laid BEFORE that case goes to trial.

You don't hold a trial to determine what laws may have been broken... you determine what laws may have been broken and ONLY THEN can a trial be held.

No trial can be a fishing expedition under our system.
Not quite. It starts with the discovery that laws may have been broken. Next a potential perpetrator or perpetrators is/are identified. An investigation determines whether an indictment is justified. If so, the perp is arrested and a trial is held.

what about it? She bleach bit her computer and destroyed her phones under subpoena. What is inaccurate? That's called obstruction. How isn't it? Destruction of evidence during an investigation is obstruction. Are you suggesting she is above the law on the books?
Smokin' OP , still haven't stated what is fake news? why are you afraid to say what's fake? Hard to grapple with me huh?

It starts with the discovery that laws may have been broken.
yep and then one goes to find evidence of what that is. To date, nothing has been provided as evidence unless you've seen it. share it

Everything Q-NUT.

Correct.

It would be if it actually happened.
are you suggesting hitlery didn't bleach bit her computer?

Last edited:
I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

Hunter Biden.

You and you gang have failed at that.
ahhhh I see your dilemma, you've already believed the lies that were repeated over and over, the truth is never in a media story. I bet you believed the vaccine protected people from spreading didn't you? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FBI: Clinton staff destroyed devices with hammers
Newsroom

CNN's Evan Perez confirms Trump campaign senior adviser Boris Epshteyn's claim that Hillary Clinton staffers destroyed her previous mobile devices using hammers.

Democrats are sleazy smarmy gangsters.

Forum List

Back