A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

ahhhh I see your dilemma, you've already believed the lies that were repeated over and over, the truth is never in a media story. I bet you believed the vaccine protected people from spreading didn't you? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Trump is not above the law, not you, not me. It's the way it is, poco loco.

Have we agreed that no one, including Trump and Hunter Biden, is above the law ?

So I did judge you correctly as an enemy of America and/or a conspiracy theorist.
you can say whatever the fk you want. Doesn't make your shit right, just makes you an asshole. The dossier was fake, so was russian collusion and why would this be real? The fact is going on eight years of trying finagle a charge. Doesn't make him any more above a law than a guy who takes money from ukraine and doesn't pay his taxes.

you can say whatever the fk you want. Doesn't make your shit right, just makes you an asshole. The dossier was fake, so was russian collusion and why would this be real? The fact is going on eight years of trying finagle a charge. Doesn't make him any more above a law than a guy who takes money from ukraine and doesn't pay his taxes.
Yep, a CTer or a traitor to America.

Hunter just plead guilty to not paying taxes.

Please. They set up a special deal where they are going to allow Hunter to PLEAD DOWN to simple misdemeanors with no consequences on his gun and drug felonies only so they can then try to take Hunter off the table for the GOP to say: "See! The DOJ and Garland are fair! Equal justice! No one is above the law" Then Hunter gets a sweetheart deal they offer to no one else so the media can say the case with Hunter is done while they charge ahead trying to hang Trump from a tree over nothing, not budging an inch on him. Meanwhile, now, if the GOP so much as utters the words 'Hunter' again, the democrats and MSM will all cry "vendetta!" ITMT, NOTHING with Hunter's international money laundering and bribery crimes are even touched.

When is the last time you ever saw a democrat get his balls screwed to the wall? And when is the last time you ever saw a Republican get off scott free?

You watch now how everyone from the WH down to the local MSM now talk about how fair and even the DOJ was to even address the Hunter issue when in fact, they just swept it under the rug in a further effort to protect Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back