A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

...Trump rejected idea of deal with DOJ and pleaded not guilty after being indicted.
Hunter pleaded guilty, taking the plea deal.
What don't you get about that difference?

Trump hasn't admitted to any guilt, while Joe Biden's son Hunter has ADMITTED to felony tax evasion, felony drug use AND felony gun crimes.

That's the difference.

The one person here we KNOW is a criminal, a felon, is HUNTER BIDEN.

Won't budge if Trump wanted to plead guilty?
WTF are you talking about? Where do you get this nonsense from? Straight out of your ass?

Do you just PLAY stupid? Or are you really this dumb. Without asking, after four years investigation, the DOJ OFFERED Hunter a plea deal, only because he is Biden's kid. If it were one of Trump's kids, NO DEAL. Likewise, they want Trump's head, all or nothing, they want to convict him of trying to overthrow the USA like some banana republic dictator just for rightly disputing a highly questionable and illegal election because a few hundred people thought strongly enough of it as well to protest at the capital! And they have manufactured this entire shit show drama since hoping to keep us from better examining that election.

FBI: Clinton staff destroyed devices with hammers
Newsroom

CNN's Evan Perez confirms Trump campaign senior adviser Boris Epshteyn's claim that Hillary Clinton staffers destroyed her previous mobile devices using hammers.

SURE.......................NOT the FBI.

Trump hasn't admitted to any guilt, while Joe Biden's son Hunter has ADMITTED to felony tax evasion, felony drug use AND felony gun crimes.

That's the difference.

no silly one....

Hunter is NOT a Felon. He was charged with a Tax evasion MISDEMEANOR, and NOT a felony.

no silly one....

Hunter is NOT a Felon. He was charged with a Tax evasion MISDEMEANOR, and NOT a felony.
Fox yesterday was saying Hunter was a convicted felon as soon as his guilty plea was accepted. MSNBC said he was pleading to misdemeanor charges. Sometimes the truth is hard to find.

What I said specifically is, you LIE about where you stand on the issues.
This is pretty interesting. Let's review.

Since you know I'm not a weak, blind and obedient Trumpster like you, you presume I must be lying if I say something with which you might agree.

So evidently, I go out of my way here to lie about my opinions and perceptions. for some reason (?). AND I have to KEEP TRACK of the various lies so that I can do it over and over again, just to keep up the lie. All on some random internet message board.

When I point out how ideology can distort and pervert perceptions and thought processes and turn people into shallow, simplistic, binary creatures, you're what I'm talking about. You are quite the cautionary tale.

Last edited:
This is pretty interesting.

Since I'm not a weak, blind and obedient Trumpster like you, I must be lying if I say something with which you might agree.

So evidently, I go out of my way to lie about my opinions and perceptions. for some reason. AND I have to KEEP TRACK of the various lies so that I can do it over and over again, just to keep up the lie. On some random internet message board.

When I point out how ideology can distort and pervert thought processes and turn people into shallow, simplistic, binary creatures, you're what I'm talking about. You are quite the cautionary tale.
Anyone not in the cult has some sort of character flaw. It helps them believe what their cult leader tells them.

Anyone not in the cult has some sort of character flaw. It helps them believe what their cult leader tells them.
This is one of things I think about quite a bit here, as I observe this stuff: One thing I know for sure, is that the one group a hardcore ideologue hates more than any other, even more than a hardcore ideologue on the other end, will be those who can choose not to play that game, and just think for themselves.

Why? Because that group exposes a hardcore ideologue for what they are. And that REALLY angers them.

Smokin' OP , still haven't stated what is fake news? why are you afraid to say what's fake? Hard to grapple with me huh?
1. she and every staff member supplied govt phones, destroyed their old phones every time they got a new, upgraded phone, AFTER they Transferred their old phone files to their new upgraded phone, for safety purposes. They did this throughout her 4 year term.

NO ONE DID SO AFTER SHE WAS SUBPOENAED nor FOR NEFARIOUS REASONS.

YOU lied, as your alternative media lied.

2. Her server was not subpoenaed by Congress critters, only emails involving Lybia and Benghazi were subpoenaed at the time her server was bleach bit by the Computer firm, and her lawyers had already copied and sent to the archives her government emails.

Clinton server was subpoenaed 6 months later by the FBI, when 4 email chains discussions by her staff contained top secrets, and the National Archives filing and sorting her server emails returned, referred it to the Inspector General, who then referred it to the FBI.

Detail matters. Truth matters.

Last edited:
Fox yesterday was saying Hunter was a convicted felon as soon as his guilty plea was accepted. MSNBC said he was pleading to misdemeanor charges. Sometimes the truth is hard to find.
MSNBC was correct, FOX News LIED as usual.

To charge a citizen with tax evasion, AFTER they finally filed and paid their penalty and taxes due, is unheard of.... Shocking to me. The IRS goal is just to get the people to pay their back taxes.... If they dont, and continue to not pay them, or do not make an arrangement with the IRS to pay them, then they are referred to the DOJ.

Early on, when the IRS audited Nixon's taxes, he evaded $800,000 dollars. Nixon then embarrassingly paid them, and nothing was done to him.

Hunter Biden did not file his tax return for 2 years, when told, Hunter filed those 2 years late, and paid the $200,000 he owed for those two years.

Manafort never paid his back taxes. Al Capone never paid his back taxes.

That's the difference.

..yes dummy, Trump is refusing to admit that which facts will plainly establish in the court of law.

You want a deal, you plead guilty. You want to play the denial game ? You get the full extent of the law.

This is pretty interesting. Let's review.

Since you know I'm not a weak, blind and obedient Trumpster like you, you presume I must be lying if I say something with which you might agree.

So evidently, I go out of my way here to lie about my opinions and perceptions. for some reason (?). AND I have to KEEP TRACK of the various lies so that I can do it over and over again, just to keep up the lie. All on some random internet message board.

When I point out how ideology can distort and pervert perceptions and thought processes and turn people into shallow, simplistic, binary creatures, you're what I'm talking about. You are quite the cautionary tale.
How does it feel to have zero credibility?

Mac, the simple truth is no one believes a word you say. You pretend to be one thing and you're clearly another.

What should it be and how does it negate Trump's crimes?

Is Trump being charged with some sort of crime similar to Hunter?

Did Trump perhaps take a plea deal, admitted guilt and received too harsh of a sentence proportionally to Hunter's much lesser crimes?

What the hell is the connection?
Trump crimes? In a banana republic of course he's as guilty as sin. In reality you're a conspiracy theorist readly to believe what your cult media tells you.

1. she and every staff member supplied govt phones, destroyed their old phones every time they got a new, upgraded phone, AFTER they Transferred their old phone files to their new upgraded phone, for safety purposes. They did this throughout her 4 year term.

NO ONE DID SO AFTER SHE WAS SUBPOENAED nor FOR NEFARIOUS REASONS.

YOU lied, as your alternative media lied.

2. Her server was not subpoenaed by Congress critters, only emails involving Lybia and Benghazi were subpoenaed at the time her server was bleach bit by the Computer firm, and her lawyers had already copied and sent to the archives her government emails.

Clinton server was subpoenaed 6 months later by the FBI, when 4 email chains discussions by her staff contained top secrets, and the National Archives filing and sorting her server emails returned, referred it to the Inspector General, who then referred it to the FBI.

Detail matters. Truth matters.

Forum List

Back