A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

I suggest you read the indictment and stop wasting people's time with your silly bullshit.
Don't hold your breath on that.

They don't care if he broke the law. The "Fifth Avenue Rule" is real. In fact, at this point, he might have to shoot SEVERAL people on Fifth Avenue to bother them.

This is a cult, in thrall with, and led by, a detached-from-reality, mentally ill buffoon.

Hunters punishment equal to jaywalking.
I would have thought since one of the charges was with a gun you anti nutters would be up in arms because the way hunter has been let off
Hunter’s “crimes” were equal to jaywalking. This is all they got after 5 years?

You should be embarrassed that you believed such foolish things.

Do you just PLAY stupid? Or are you really this dumb. Without asking, after four years investigation, the DOJ OFFERED Hunter a plea deal, only because he is Biden's kid. If it were one of Trump's kids, NO DEAL. Likewise, they want Trump's head, all or nothing, they want to convict him of trying to overthrow the USA like some banana republic dictator just for rightly disputing a highly questionable and illegal election because a few hundred people thought strongly enough of it as well to protest at the capital! And they have manufactured this entire shit show drama since hoping to keep us from better examining that election.
Who said Trump couldn’t make a plea arrangement?

MSNBC was correct, FOX News LIED as usual.

To charge a citizen with tax evasion, AFTER they finally filed and paid their penalty and taxes due, is unheard of.... Shocking to me. The IRS goal is just to get the people to pay their back taxes.... If they dont, and continue to not pay them, or do not make an arrangement with the IRS to pay them, then they are referred to the DOJ.
The prosecutor had to produce something after five years. The weakness of the charges only serves to prove how little was actually found.

David Weiss. Your Google broken?
Uh huh. A Trump appointee for Delaware. He was tasked to investigate Hunter Biden in 2018.
He’s one of only two federal prosecutors not replaced by Biden.

Anyone is welcome to outline any and all interference by the Biden admin or the DOJ that may have impacted his investigation or his findings.

This is a cult, in thrall with, and led by, a detached-from-reality, mentally ill buffoon.
Backatcha
Uh huh. A Trump appointee for Delaware. He was tasked to investigate Hunter Biden in 2018.
He’s one of only two federal prosecutors not replaced by Biden.

Anyone is welcome to outline any and all interference by the Biden admin or the DOJ that may have impacted his investigation or his findings.
He is the DOJ. Not sure why you think the fact he was a Trump appointee makes a difference. Trump made over 4,000 appointments.

You dont get it?

I just called you a liar, son.

Practically every post of yours is a goddamn leftard lie.

What I said specifically is, you LIE about where you stand on the issues.
The word "Charlatan" epitomizes Mac.

What about it? It’s as fake as the dossier
I'll tell you "what" about it:
LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

^ That. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back