A solution to the cost of caring for elderly and burden on families

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Old people are having their life savings wiped out and then going on government assistance, which then cost taxpayers massive amounts of money.

Here is my solution:

Medical research companies build retirement homes and let them live there for free for the rest of their days in exchange for being given consent by their families to perform research on them. If they or their families agree to even more aggressive medical research that would be illegal to perform without consent, their families could even be given a weekly check.

f1863761c99a0c4c49c69de1edb632d2.jpg

Old people are having their life savings wiped out and then going on government assistance, which then cost taxpayers massive amounts of money.

Here is my solution:

Medical research companies build retirement homes and let them live there for free for the rest of their days in exchange for being given consent by their families to perform research on them. If they or their families agree to even more aggressive medical research that would be illegal to perform without consent, their families could even be given a weekly check.

You first, hun.

Here is my solution:

Why not make it easier, and really profitable by getting rid of the elderly altogether.

Chop the old farts up and sell their remains as dog chow.

Forum List

Back