A South Philly GOP ward leader has been ousted over ‘ballot harvesting’ concerns

I still drive and have to carry a license
But I haven’t been pulled over in over a decade

When I fill a prescription I just give my name and DOB

Your argument for voter ID is falling apart
How do they know your DOB?

Seriously? Do you know what this thread is about?
It was about scamming the voting system.
The guy lied to the voters, helped them fill out mail-in ballot requests that half of them didn't even realize what they were. And then he was all set to vote for them because he could match their signatures to a photocopy of their application.

This could have happened to regular absentee voters too.

It was about scamming the voting system.
The guy lied to the voters, helped them fill out mail-in ballot requests that half of them didn't even realize what they were. And then he was all set to vote for them because he could match their signatures to a photocopy of their application.

This could have happened to regular absentee voters too.
Yup, gotta clean it up if we ever want to have a fair election again. Voter ID, no mail-in or harvesting ... the works.

How do they know your DOB?
They're much more relaxed than the voter ID laws.
When I went to get my COVID shot, I handed them a my old (expired) drivers license. They asked if I was at the same address. I said yes, and that was it.

Yup, gotta clean it up if we ever want to have a fair election again. Voter ID, no mail-in or harvesting ... the works.
Yup. Disenfranchise the handicapped, the elderly and the soldier.

If they can't physically get to the polls, they shouldn't be allowed to vote. Kinda of a "physical" poll tax.

Over 150 million voted in 2020

Except for the Crybaby Loser, most Republicans did quite well in that election.

What are you afraid of?

No mail-in means no absentee and no military votes.
BS. Absentee can be done through embassies, consulates and the military can take care of their own so not much chance of dead people voting or harvesting. Others can get their fat asses to the polls with their IDs.

BS. Absentee can be done through embassies, consulates and the military can take care of their own so not much chance of dead people voting or harvesting. Others can get their fat asses to the polls with their IDs.

You don’t think they collect and harvest votes in the military?

They're much more relaxed than the voter ID laws.
When I went to get my COVID shot, I handed them a my old (expired) drivers license. They asked if I was at the same address. I said yes, and that was it.
Ok...so where's the problem?

If you want to vote, you go get a valid ID.

If you can't open a bank account without a government issued ID...or get a job...or get welfare ... why is it a burden to show an ID to vote?

The reasons ... and why you need a government ID to pick up a narcotic prescription or go to the doctor are exactly the same ... to ensure fairness and security.

You don't want someone using your name to get your money out of the bank. You don't want someone to get an expensive medical procedure that ends up on your credit report. You don't want points on your license that someone else was pulled over for ... and we don't want someone using your name to illegally vote.

It makes perfect sense

The military hasn't handled military voting since the Civil War. Military is just like an other overseas absentee ballots. And embassy's don't help, except to give you the information.

In order to vote in the November 2020 elections, all overseas U.S. citizens need to have completed a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) in 2020. Whether you are a first-time voter or have already received ballots and voted absentee in past elections, you must complete an FPCA each year to participate in elections as an overseas absentee voter.

You don't want someone using your name to get your money out of the bank.

Actually it happens all the time.

Identity theft occurs when someone uses your personal identifiable information to commit fraudulent acts such as withdrawing money from your bank account, opening new credit cards, applying for loans or even gaining employment. The most common signs of identity theft include: Unauthorized withdrawals from your bank account

The military hasn't handled military voting since the Civil War. Military is just like an other overseas absentee ballots. And embassy's don't help, except to give you the information.

In order to vote in the November 2020 elections, all overseas U.S. citizens need to have completed a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) in 2020. Whether you are a first-time voter or have already received ballots and voted absentee in past elections, you must complete an FPCA each year to participate in elections as an overseas absentee voter.

Jeez. I didn't know that, having lived and voted overseas most of my life.

Forum List

Back