A South Philly GOP ward leader has been ousted over ‘ballot harvesting’ concerns

Why would someone drive around 2 square miles to six different drop boxes? There are legitimate questions. I am not saying over turn the election, I am saying improve the optics. Duh

Drop boxes are in public areas, why wouldn’t people drive or walk near them?

The bigger question is…

Where is the actual fraud?
Not people walking near drop boxes, but people actually depositing illegal ballots into a drop box

Each absentee ballot has a bar code linked to a legal registered voter. 2000 “mules” would lead to over 2000 illegal votes

Why can’t you identify a single ballot that was not scanned to a legal voter?

And if one person is caught for murder...that obviously means no one has ever not gotten caught.

Liberal logic at it's finest.

Thanks for the laugh.

Without question there has never been enough people that got away with murder to overturn a nationwide election.

Drop boxes are in public areas, why wouldn’t people drive or walk near them?

The bigger question is…

Where is the actual fraud?
Not people walking near drop boxes, but people actually depositing illegal ballots into a drop box

Each absentee ballot has a bar code linked to a legal registered voter. 2000 “mules” would lead to over 2000 illegal votes

Why can’t you identify a single ballot that was not scanned to a legal voter?
More than 2000 as each mule can drop 1000s of ballots. When did I make the claim you state I made. But in that time frame there was an anomaly in movement of certain persons near ballot boxes. That is all the documentary is really saying. You are so defensive lol.

More than 2000 as each mule can drop 1000s of ballots. When did I make the claim you state I made. But in that time frame there was an anomaly in movement of certain persons near ballot boxes. That is all the documentary is really saying. You are so defensive lol.
OK
That is over 2 million ballots

Yet, you can’t identify a single one that is not linked to a legal voter

The only credible comment is……So what?

OK
That is over 2 million ballots

Yet, you can’t identify a single one that is not linked to a legal voter

The only credible comment is……So what?
I cant? I have Not researched it. I have an actual job and a family to support. Optics look poor. If you can’t see that then I cannot help you.

I cant? I have Not researched it. I have an actual job and a family to support. Optics look poor. If you can’t see that then I cannot help you.

Where is your boy D’Sousa?

He has identified a “potential” of over 2 million votes yet can’t find a single illegal vote at the locations he staked out

Kind of a waste of time

Without question there has never been enough people that got away with murder to overturn a nationwide election.
Yes...I totally agree with this statement that has absolutely no bearing on the topic.

Thanks again for establishing the the venn diagram of the set containing Democrat voters and the set containing those capable of logical processing of information are completely disjointed.

Where is your boy D’Sousa?

He has identified a “potential” of over 2 million votes yet can’t find a single illegal vote at the locations he staked out

Kind of a waste of time
He can’t? Ask him. Why are you asking me. You didn’t even watch the documentary.

Republicans are under the watchful eye of probably a dozen federal agencies and Media Matters. If the lowest ranking republican in the tiniest local jurisdiction makes the slightest mistake or mishandles ballots that aren't even filled out, big brother will find out and make a federal case out of it. Not so much democrats.

Yes...I totally agree with this statement that has absolutely no bearing on the topic.

Thanks again for establishing the the venn diagram of the set containing Democrat voters and the set containing those capable of logical processing of information are completely disjointed.

I'm not a Democrat voter. You show that you are another that is only capable of seeing the world in red and blue. Some day there will be books published on this phenomenon.

I'm not a Democrat voter. You show that you are another that is only capable of seeing the world in red and blue. Some day there will be books published on this phenomenon.
Of course you're not.

You only support every Democrat talking point.

But let me guess...you live in liberallulz-istan and can't vote in American elections

Why doesn't this say government issued picture ID?
Why do you need one? Not everyone can get one. That's what signature matching on the ballot is for. There are other ways to ID a person. And the states make their own rules in regards to that.
Again, mail-in voting has been used successfully without incident by states for decades now.

Why is this all the sudden a hot button issue for righties?

Forum List

Back