A South Philly GOP ward leader has been ousted over ‘ballot harvesting’ concerns

The article I linked gave the reasons.
If you don't like it, tough.
You asked, I answered.

All you've provided are the same talking points I've heard coming out of the mouths of Republicans for four decades.
You linked to a decade old interview that said they found an 84 year old that didn't have a birth certificate.

So that 84 year old is now 94...or departed from this mortal plane.

And she can still vote using a provisional ballot.

P.S. - dismissing true statements as "talking points" is what disingenuous liars do.

Are you a disingenuous liar or a speaker of truth?

Feel free to debunk any of those "talking points" as false... I'll wait.

I've given you MULTIPLE opportunities to do so.

How do we keep Republicans from voting for dead people?
Republicans do not win much of anything in Philadelphia. However, this validates the Prog cheating in parts of West Philly, Southwest Philly and definitely North Philadelphia. Massive vote fraud. For decades.

You linked to a decade old interview that said they found an 84 year old that didn't have a birth certificate.

So that 84 year old is now 94...or departed from this mortal plane.

And she can still vote using a provisional ballot.

P.S. - dismissing true statements as "talking points" is what disingenuous liars do.

Are you a disingenuous liar or a speaker of truth?

Feel free to debunk any of those "talking points" as false... I'll wait.

I've given you MULTIPLE opportunities to do so.
Your statements are not truths. You spout TALKING POINTS. Let's try another tack.

Your statements are not truths.
Then debunk them.

You ... debunk them.

Not a copy and paste ACLU left wing propaganda piece.

Use your logic and reason and expound on ONE statement I've made that isn't true.

It's not hard.

Present your rebuttal...

And FTR "It's a talking point because I say it is" is not a reasoned argument.

P.S. ... The NPR interview you linked to presents the same facts ..

"Well, these days, we need photo IDs to do just about everything, from cashing a check to buying cough medicine to entering a government building. "

Kinda devastating to your position when your own link undermines you ...

Republicans do not win much of anything in Philadelphia. However, this validates the Prog cheating in parts of West Philly, Southwest Philly and definitely North Philadelphia. Massive vote fraud. For decades.
Actually a Republican in Pennsylvania voted in the name of his dead mother

Do you guys ever tire of cheating?

P.S. ... The NPR interview you linked to presents the same facts ..

"Well, these days, we need photo IDs to do just about everything, from cashing a check to buying cough medicine to entering a government building. "

Kinda devastating to your position when your own link undermines you ...
I haven‘t needed to show ID in months. Not to cash a check, buy beer or even cough medicine

I routinely sign things though
I have to sign checks though and credit card purchases

Billy Lanzilotti, who had been the Republican leader of the 39th Ward, diverted dozens of mail ballots of GOP voters to a P.O. Box registered to his political action committee.

GOP ward leaders voted to oust one of their own Saturday, hours after an Inquirer story highlighted his role in diverting dozens of mail ballots for Republican voters in South Philadelphia to a P.O. box under his control, raising concerns of a potential “ballot harvesting” scheme.

Up until Saturday, Billy Lanzilotti, 23, had led the 39th Ward — a section of deep South Philadelphia, east of Broad Street and south of Mifflin Street.

Most of the mail ballots that he had sent to a P.O. box registered to his Republican Registration Coalition PAC were for voters in the neighboring 26th Ward, where he was also seeking to become ward leader under Republican City Committee rules that allow members to hold that position in multiple wards at a time.

But many of the affected voters told The Inquirer they had no idea why their ballots were being sent to Lanzilotti instead of their home addresses. Some maintained they had never even applied to vote by mail.
Absolutely! Let's get rid of this mail-in ballot thing except for the disabled and absentees.

I haven‘t needed to show ID in months. Not to cash a check, buy beer or even cough medicine

I routinely sign things though
I have to sign checks though and credit card purchases
Then just throw it away. Better yet...burn it on camera and post it here.

I mean, if you really don't need it, why have it?

Missouri is the Show Me state...so Show Me.

Then just throw it away. Better yet...burn it on camera and post it here.

I mean, if you really don't need it, why have it?

Missouri is the Show Me state...so Show Me.

I don’t need an ID to vote either

I just sign my name and the blue haired lady behind the counter checks it against the signature on file

I don’t need an ID to vote either

I just sign my name and the blue haired lady behind the counter checks it against the signature on file
So burn your picture ID...you don't need it...why do you have it? Then go fill a prescription. Video it all. Should be very informative.

So burn your picture ID...you don't need it...why do you have it? Then go fill a prescription. Video it all. Should be very informative.

I still drive and have to carry a license
But I haven’t been pulled over in over a decade

When I fill a prescription I just give my name and DOB

Your argument for voter ID is falling apart

Last edited:
I still drive and have to carry a license
But I haven’t been pulled over in over a decade

When I fill a prescription I just give my DOB

Your argument for voter ID is falling apart
If you go to the bank, all you need is a bank card that you know the PIN number of. Of course a suspicious teller could ask for additional ID. But at an ATM they can't even ask for additional ID.

If you go to the bank, all you need is a bank card that you know the PIN number of. Of course a suspicious teller could ask for additional ID. But at an ATM they can't even ask for additional ID.

Most checks I deposit remotely through my smart phone
All it has on it is…..A Signature!

All you need to pick up a prescription is first and last name, and DOB.

And it doesn't even have to be your prescription. It can be for a relative, or a friend, or anybody.

Forum List

Back