A story too good to check: Paul Ryan and the tale of the brown paper bag

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
“The left is making a big mistake here. What they’re offering people is a full stomach and an empty soul. The American people want more than that. This reminds me of a story I heard from Eloise Anderson. She serves in the cabinet of my buddy, Governor Scott Walker. She once met a young boy from a very poor family, and every day at school, he would get a free lunch from a government program. He told Eloise he didn’t want a free lunch. He wanted his own lunch, one in a brown-paper bag just like the other kids. He wanted one, he said, because he knew a kid with a brown-paper bag had someone who cared for him. This is what the left does not understand.”

– Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference, March 6, 2014

:lol: Four Pinocchios for that one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDEdFxUZ01s]The Castaways - HD STEREO - Liar Liar - YouTube[/ame]

Let nothing stand in the way of the Conservative obsession with demonizing the Poor.

Yeah! Libs know that the poor don't even have souls!

The kid wanted someone who cared for him?! HA! He's got the government, what more does anyone need?

Did you read "It Takes a Village"?

Have you seen "The Life of Julia"?

We must get away from these old-fashioned notions that kids need love and support; they just need government programs

7 million people lost their health care, period

but

the brown paper bag story, a story meant to teach a lesson, is just evul con lies.

and guess what?! The bag does mean that, since school lunch sucks balls

“This reminds me of a story I heard from Eloise Anderson...."

The wacky left here is peeing themselves with excitement because Ryan's first instinct was to believe and give credit to a liberal who lied at a congressional hearing?

“This reminds me of a story I heard from Eloise Anderson...."

The wacky left here is peeing themselves with excitement because Ryan's first instinct was to believe and give credit to a liberal who lied at a congressional hearing?

A fictional story that was used for an emotional appeal? You have me confused. It's not excitement. It's disgust.

“The left is making a big mistake here. What they’re offering people is a full stomach and an empty soul. The American people want more than that. This reminds me of a story I heard from Eloise Anderson. She serves in the cabinet of my buddy, Governor Scott Walker. She once met a young boy from a very poor family, and every day at school, he would get a free lunch from a government program. He told Eloise he didn’t want a free lunch. He wanted his own lunch, one in a brown-paper bag just like the other kids. He wanted one, he said, because he knew a kid with a brown-paper bag had someone who cared for him. This is what the left does not understand.”

– Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference, March 6, 2014

:lol: Four Pinocchios for that one.

So Ryan gets called a liar for repeating, without verification, a story told to him by an official of the State of Wisconsin. Is that what the communists at Pravda West are all worked up about?

Do you verify everything Officials in Government tell you? Everything.

If Ryan HAD bothered to verify her account and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM found out about it, the odds are REAL good he would have been called a racist

Department of Children and Families Leadership
Eloise Anderson, Secretary

DCF Secretary Eloise Anderson

sec_anderson.jpg

Governor Scott Walker appointed Eloise Anderson as the Secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families effective January 3, 2011. Secretary Anderson is nationally and internationally known as a leader in public policy creation and implementation. She has extensive experience in child welfare and work support issues. Secretary Anderson began her career in Milwaukee as a social worker before joining state government. She has over 20 years in state service in a variety of roles, including serving as the Administrator of the Division of Community Services at the Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services.

Secretary Anderson returns to Wisconsin from California where she served as director of the California Department of Social Services, the largest welfare system in the country, where she oversaw diverse programs such as child support enforcement, foster care, adoptions, child abuse prevention, child care, refugee support, and emergency assistance. Her other experience includes President of Job Wave America, Director of the Project for the American Family at the Claremont Institute, and most recently as President of Anderson Resource Management Services assisting families in obtaining wellness and becoming contributing members of the community. In these positions, Eloise honed her policy leadership and organizational management skills which led to transformation of human service policy and delivery.

Secretary Anderson has two adult children and lives in Marshall, Wisconsin with her husband, Patrick.

You people are fucked up. I mean, seriously deranged.

She relates a false story to him, he repeats it and he gets called out for it.

Fuck you. What a bunch of childish asshats you are.

And 'Fact Check'?

What a fucking joke

Forum List

Back