A Suggestion For Trump Supporters

123955975_1704166396420075_8893159646165451311_o.jpg

I don't care what the Trumpsters do or how they behave.

We have an ugly stain on this nation's history to clean up. It would just be noise.
I think trumpsters should go easy on Old Joe

he is mentally and physically weak

and he’s going to be under enormous pressure from the truly crazy far leftwing of his party to do some really stupid things

I dont think he’s capable of withstanding strong attacks from both sides at once
He is nothing but a figure head...........Harris will probably be the President before I come back to the boards next xmas............if the courts don't reverse this voting Mail in Virus BS election first......

The DNC deserves what they gave us............and nothing more...except we don't burn down the country for stinking politics like they do..........we don't beat the hell out of someone for having a Biden hat on............they do.
See you next year.
After the courts then I'll start.................ONY THEN....don't think enough dirty votes will be reversed....your side is very good at cheating ..........you pulled all the stops............riots........lock downs....destruction of jobs.......and mail in virus ballot harvesting.......

shows how low your side will go for power.
Yes, we are very good at that.

I remember how he treated the Democrats and the republicans that turned against him.
This is the media and entertainer and sports players also among others. I believe many will not get violent, but those who may be violent will not be reported by many deplorables. I am saying to you. there is very little concern for blue areas. Whatever that is worth.

Forum List

Back