A Suggestion For Trump Supporters

nyDES1d.gif

If Biden and Harris get into the White House, please remember how the Democrats treated Donald Trump.
Are you selling your stocks and locking in the 28 percent cap gains taxes at 28 percent under Trump or waiting for Biden to raise them to 44 percent?

Oh I am sorry you are on welfare

My bad
Whatever your stocks are worth Victor wants it for himself cuz he needs it

If Biden and Harris get into the White House, please remember how the Democrats treated Donald Trump.
Are you selling your stocks and locking in the 28 percent cap gains taxes at 28 percent under Trump or waiting for Biden to raise them to 44 percent?

My bad
LOL is Victor an illegal alien because that is all the dopes care about

My bad

My bad
I'm a US citizen and a Navy veteran, jackass.

My bad
You're a loser who doesn't have shit anyway.

I remember how he treated the Democrats and the republicans that turned against him.
No....you only remember the way the media hates Trump, not what Trump did to Democrats.
Trump didn't send the IRS after them like Obama and Biden did.
Trump didn't throw them in jail like Obama and Biden did.

I just remember the way you folks treat everyone you consider a threat to your fantasies.
John McCain found out for awhile till he sided with you.
Same with Mitt Romney.
And I also remember the way you treated Bush, Palin, and Kavanaugh.
But they aren't a threat to you anymore.....and eventually Trump will be a private citizen.
Then you'll have to invent another Strawman to beat on.

I don't care what the Trumpsters do or how they behave.

We have an ugly stain on this nation's history to clean up. It would just be noise.
I think trumpsters should go easy on Old Joe

he is mentally and physically weak

and he’s going to be under enormous pressure from the truly crazy far leftwing of his party to do some really stupid things

I dont think he’s capable of withstanding strong attacks from both sides at once
He is nothing but a figure head...........Harris will probably be the President before I come back to the boards next xmas............if the courts don't reverse this voting Mail in Virus BS election first......

The DNC deserves what they gave us............and nothing more...except we don't burn down the country for stinking politics like they do..........we don't beat the hell out of someone for having a Biden hat on............they do.
See you next year.

I don't care what the Trumpsters do or how they behave.

We have an ugly stain on this nation's history to clean up. It would just be noise.
I think trumpsters should go easy on Old Joe

he is mentally and physically weak

and he’s going to be under enormous pressure from the truly crazy far leftwing of his party to do some really stupid things

I dont think he’s capable of withstanding strong attacks from both sides at once
He is nothing but a figure head...........Harris will probably be the President before I come back to the boards next xmas............if the courts don't reverse this voting Mail in Virus BS election first......

The DNC deserves what they gave us............and nothing more...except we don't burn down the country for stinking politics like they do..........we don't beat the hell out of someone for having a Biden hat on............they do.
See you next year.
After the courts then I'll start.................ONY THEN....don't think enough dirty votes will be reversed....your side is very good at cheating ..........you pulled all the stops............riots........lock downs....destruction of jobs.......and mail in virus ballot harvesting.......

shows how low your side will go for power.

D
Do you have any evidence Biden and his sons were meeting with Russians in trump tower?

If Biden does wrong I’m sure a whistleblower will leak. Not our fault trump broke laws and his staff leaked the details

I seriously doubt that this country has hit rock bottom yet.

View attachment 413109
I really don't think anyone expects Trumpsters to do anything but be Trumpsters. Arrogant, ignorant, loud.

If the Democrats are smart, they'll quietly lead by example, accomplish some good things, allow America to see the contrast, and keep winning.

I have no idea if that's what they'll do.

My bad

My bad
I'm a US citizen and a Navy veteran, jackass.
Did you buy apple or do you smoke like the marlboro man

I seriously doubt that this country has hit rock bottom yet.

View attachment 413109
I really don't think anyone expects Trumpsters to do anything but be Trumpsters. Arrogant, ignorant, loud.

If the Democrats are smart, they'll quietly lead by example, accomplish some good things, allow America to see the contrast, and keep winning.

I have no idea if that's what they'll do.
If you think we should use Democrats as examples....the next 4 years will be Hell for the Biden Administration.....if it ever makes it to inauguration.
If we use the Democrats as examples....Trump should start spying on the Biden Campaign and accuse him of Russian collusion.

Forum List

Back