🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A tale of 2 Quinnipiacs - from Florida

Hope she does not run as they say that will finish us off. Not the Republicans but the country. But if she has to deal with a GOP controlled House maybe like slick Willie she is smart enough to negotiate as he did..OWEbama is not smart enough to sit down at the bargaining table and get things done, Willie was.
Obama has sat down....Republicans just won't budge...maybe because he is black he doesn't move them like Clinton, did.

But will be interesting to see if the Black and HIP HOP vote comes out for her like they did for the big O
They will....:)

As I've said many times, if Hillary runs, she will win. There isn't a candidate who can beat her on the GOP side. Christie was the closest, but he pretty much screwed himself with these latest scandals and will have a hard time shaking the bully image. Hillary has experience and is tough and capable. Benghazi is only an issue against her to those who won't vote for her anyway and they aren't enough to keep her out of the WH.

Right now, her path to the Presidency is the easiest path our nation has seen since Eisenhower in 1952. That of course can change, but the numbers back up my supposition.

A Democratic candidate who is so far ahead in FL and VA this early in the game --- well, it's a definite harbinger of things to come.

Her health isn't that good. Odds are she'll keel over dead before the election.

Hopefully someone will capture it on video.

The words of a desperate person, no doubt........:razz:

It's nice that some of you are hoping she'll die before she can run. Then again, if you have to sink to that level to trash her, you really don't have anything. Calling her fat. Hoping her death will be caught on video. That's some top quality posting there. Great job. :thup:

Desperate people say desperate things....depend on desperate measures.......:)

As someone else posted, IMHO polls are useless.

They are nothing more than an organization trying to sway voters to their stand/candidate.

The only poll that truly counts is the one we get when all the votes are counted!!!

Given the current mess in emerging market finances and continuing bad news on ACA I have extreme doubt about any D victory in 2014 or 2016.

Democrats have very little to celebrate about. the incompetent boob they elected as POTUS is worse than Jimmy Carter. He has set back the progressive movement at least a generation. The stench of Obama will linger for a long long time......

The feeding frenzy over the fat fuck in Jersey is a sign of their abject terror over 2014. They are likely going to lose the Senate in 2014 and the White House in 2016.

So they post ridiculous polls featuring 2 candidates that ere not even candidates. ...

Reality is going to be a bitch for lib/prog/dema starting November 2014..,,,. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when it comes to the president polls are pretty useless. the electoral talks. red states are going red, blue blue. its the swing states that matter. democrats haven't delivered for the swing states they won. if it Christie, even though NJ is a blue state. Christie will carry it. that's a should be in the bag blue state Hillary will lose. that's a pretty big swing.

Latest polls in NJ show that Christie is losing support even amongst Republicans. Granted he still has time to recover but usually things like this need time. Christie would have a hard time carrying NJ against Clinton in 2016 with this hanging over him. In 2020 he would do a whole better in my opinion.

"Losing support"? Hell, he never HAD the support of the majority of republicans. That's what libs can't wrap their little heads around. Christie hasn't been "anointed" like the bitch Clinton. Republicans are NOT victims of media hype like liberals are.

Once the republicans have taken the Senate back in the next cycle, you will see viable candidates emerge. Democrats STILL don't understand - they are going to get curb stomped in the next election. I truthfully cannot understand how they can't see this train wreck coming for their party.

Quit worrying about Christie. You'd better approach this like the intellectually intelligent geniuses you folks claim to be. Get by the FIRST ass-kicking first. Then you can worry about the next ass-kicking.

And you folks wonder why you got your lunch money stolen everyday in school…..

when it comes to the president polls are pretty useless. the electoral talks. red states are going red, blue blue. its the swing states that matter. democrats haven't delivered for the swing states they won. if it Christie, even though NJ is a blue state. Christie will carry it. that's a should be in the bag blue state Hillary will lose. that's a pretty big swing.

Latest polls in NJ show that Christie is losing support even amongst Republicans. Granted he still has time to recover but usually things like this need time. Christie would have a hard time carrying NJ against Clinton in 2016 with this hanging over him. In 2020 he would do a whole better in my opinion.

"Losing support"? Hell, he never HAD the support of the majority of republicans. That's what libs can't wrap their little heads around. Christie hasn't been "anointed" like the bitch Clinton. Republicans are NOT victims of media hype like liberals are.

Once the republicans have taken the Senate back in the next cycle, you will see viable candidates emerge. Democrats STILL don't understand - they are going to get curb stomped in the next election. I truthfully cannot understand how they can't see this train wreck coming for their party.

Quit worrying about Christie. You'd better approach this like the intellectually intelligent geniuses you folks claim to be. Get by the FIRST ass-kicking first. Then you can worry about the next ass-kicking.

nj is also a democratic state. democrats in NJ like Christie. Most people in NJ like Christie. he won his election against a democrat easily.

Democrats have very little to celebrate about. the incompetent boob they elected as POTUS is worse than Jimmy Carter. He has set back the progressive movement at least a generation. The stench of Obama will linger for a long long time......

The feeding frenzy over the fat fuck in Jersey is a sign of their abject terror over 2014. They are likely going to lose the Senate in 2014 and the White House in 2016.

So they post ridiculous polls featuring 2 candidates that ere not even candidates. ...

Reality is going to be a bitch for lib/prog/dema starting November 2014..,,,. :lol:

Just don't make any bets about leaving if the Dems win, OK?

nj is also a democratic state. democrats in NJ like Christie. Most people in NJ like Christie. he won his election against a democrat easily.

Completely understood. However, a candidate needs more than New Jersey to be a viable candidate. That's why this "story" usually leads on every "Obama Network" each night while Benghazi, the IRS, The NSA are left to be forgotten (which they will be).

Christie MUST be destroyed by these pussies in order to crown that worn out whore Clinton. They will not stop until every American hears "THEIR" version of the story - truth be damned.

Remember - there is no objective media left in the United States. They are as corrupt as PRAVDA was in the Soviet Union.

Guy, I seem to remember you telling us over and over again how Romney was going to win.

How'd that work out for you again.

Losing the Senate just meant that the Democrats were defending too many seats in rough terrain. What you guys are going to find out on the off chance you win the Senate is that controlling the Senate is largely an illusion. Too many big egos. Your majority would be at best 1-2 seats, and then you have to keep guys like Lindsey Grahmn and John McCain in line.

If Republicans are nutty enough to want another RINO loser for 2016 then they do have a problem with what's happening to Christie. On the other hand, if they want to win, nice to have him out of the way sooner rather than later.

rofl_logo.jpg

I'm listening, I'm listening...

Guy, I seem to remember you telling us over and over again how Romney was going to win.

How'd that work out for you again.

Losing the Senate just meant that the Democrats were defending too many seats in rough terrain. What you guys are going to find out on the off chance you win the Senate is that controlling the Senate is largely an illusion. Too many big egos. Your majority would be at best 1-2 seats, and then you have to keep guys like Lindsey Grahmn and John McCain in line.

Losing the Senate means that historical precedent continues to roll along, nothing more. The opposition party, with the exception of 1998 and 2002, has always had the superior cards.

Oh, and Romney:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi [MENTION=41494]RandallFlagg[/MENTION], thanks for stopping by.

Well, let's take a look at what you wrote and what the OP actually says.

You wrote:

Nope. The OP is specifically about polling in Florida, and here is the key statement:

You wrote:

Uh, no. At this point in time in 2006 neither Clinton nor Obama had announced and furthermore, there was not even one single 2008 prez poll taken at that time. But you are right: once both announced (Hillary on January 20, 2007, Obama in February 2007), she was way ahead.

However, a data point out of YOUR OWN party's history destroys your argument.

In 1975, GOP nomination polling was already showing Ronald Reagan decisively ahead of Gerald Ford (R-Inc). Gerald Ford BEAT Ronald Reagan at the convention and then went on to lose to Jimmy Carter in 1976. Four years later, Reagan came back and clinched the GOP nomination. So, it's not like this hasn't happened before. It has, and within the last 40 years, even.

You wrote this:

Wrong. Your anger is getting the better of you. Did you know that extreme anger disrupts higher brain functions and causes people to say things they really didn't mean.

Now, you were one of the first members here to rep me and make me feel welcome, and I have never forgotten it. I am not going to attack you for what you said, but what you said about liberals, especially including me, is wrong.

If Benghazi makes you so mad, then I bet you were ready to just throttle Reagan in 1983 after Beirut, right?

I could just as easily write that there isn't a sane Conservative here, one who isn't frothing-at-the-mouth, but the statement would be untrue. I have met a number of Conservatives here who are quite reasonable.

I suggest to you that you should rethink your posting. If an analysis of just 2 polls makes you this livid, imagine what the 2016 campaign could do to you. And I mean that with sincerity.

Had the second poll from Quinnipiac showed exactly the opposite, that the GOP was suddenly sweeping in Florida, I would have created a thread about that instead of this one. The numbers are what they are and there is more than ample empirical data to prove that early numbers are more telling than people realize.

Again, thanks for stopping by.

(1) I highly encourage you to read my post. I served in Embassies and Consulates around the world from the 70s through the 80s. I know how matters are addressed when requesting additional security. I also know that these men were left to fend for themselves after requesting additional security numerous times. Hillary Clinton is DIRECTLY responsible for the death of these men and YOUR party refuses to hold her accountable. As usual, the left chooses it's "battles" carefully. Lane closures on the George Washington bridge seem much more "important" than an attack on our interests overseas. Again, No big surprise there.

(2) Why would I be ready to "throttle" Reagan as you suggest, over Beirut? I had been at that barracks a mere three weeks before the attack. The only "blame" there lies not with Reagan but with the Commander of the installation. There was ample security stationed there. Unfortunately, the majority of the Marines at the barracks were not issued live ammunition, which makes "defense" highly improbable. Additional security was never requested at Beirut, while it was denied repeatedly by your "candidate" for president and subsequently accorded the "What difference does it make!" line that the bitch made infamous. Again - I sadly dread the 3AM phone call that that incompetent, worn out dyke gets - she will roll over and go back to sleep while Bill is diddling some 19 year old in the West Wing.

(3) Yes, I was one of the first to engage you when you came here. You are a liberal, however and, as such, see things through rose colored glasses. Again, it is far more important to your ilk to destroy, rather than build. You fail to hold those in your party responsible for reprehensible behavior while taking delight in the other sides' foibles. There is no common ground for you. It is all or nothing.

(4) Again - I wouldn't crown that dyke president just yet. If we ever get an Attorney General that actually works for the people and not the current administration and chooses to actually INSTIGATE his investigative powers, rather than ignore those in his party and their crimes, the American people might actually receive justice. Keep remembering this as you pronounce the republicans as "evil" and your party as "righteous". You make yourself, and those like you, look ridiculous.

Live ammunition would not have stopped the bomb from being detonated by remote control which is how the 2nd bomb at the French barracks was set off after the driver was killed.

Just curious….How does what happened at the FRENCH barracks have any bearing whatsoever on the American barracks? Please enlighten me. Is the United States now responsible for the French as well? There was zero evidence that the truck that entered the Marine barracks had any remote detonation capability whatsoever (with what little evidence was left). The FACT of the matter is that the Marines were not capable of defending their posts - they were at "condition 4" was is "No magazines in the weapon and no rounds in the chamber". As I recall, one young marine got off one shot. ONE SHOT!!!!

Last edited:

You mean I wasn't the only person in the country who thought Romney was going to win?

:lol:

PS- in 2012 I made an avatar bet with Article15 and I honored it. When we get closer to November I might another similar bet........It's all good clean fun!

rofl_logo.jpg

I'm listening, I'm listening...

Easily amused, eh?

You must not be tuned in to the "real" news, to be that much in la-la-land.

You must not be tuned in to the "real" news, to be that much in la-la-land.

What is the "real" news Mertex? I get mine from the internet. Is that "real" enough? Is the disaster of Obamacare "real" news? Is Obama's approval at 39% "real" news?? or do I need to "tune" into Comedy Central for the Daily show to get the "real" news?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back